YOU ARE FIRED.  I have stripped your mod powers and your services are no longer needed. You will not undermine the leadership of this board.   You have failed to  follow instructions,  you have proven yourself to be a heavy handed nazi to most members of this forum and you have overstepped your authority  for the last time. I'm fed up.. going forward @calguy will be your replacement  you are free to post as a member and nothing more.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You don't have integrity, Bill.   You prove that everyday.

Well... now we have @calguy   Welcome to the madness cal... get ready.   Are you a draftee too?   Lol

Y’all sure do feud a lot...

Just now, rippy38 said:

SpyCar is alright in my book.

Maybe I'll get the chance to send him to Hell someday.

Just kidding buddy...

Lol

Hah I fired you too draftee. Then you chose this of your free will.

My hands are clean. Deal with the loonies.

I did this to you!

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

I did this to you!

Fuck you very much... boss.

😎

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

I did this to you!

Rippy is an awesome mod. I'm happy to have him on the team.

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

YOU ARE FIRED.  I have stripped your mod powers and your services are no longer needed. You will not undermine the leadership of this board.   You have failed to  follow instructions,  you have proven yourself to be a heavy handed nazi to most members of this forum and you have overstepped your authority  for the last time. I'm fed up.. going forward @calguy will be your replacement  you are free to post as a member and nothing more.

You have lost your minds. I followed the posted board rules.

I don't follow "instructions" that go against the rules. I'm not a spineless "yes man."

Your fail.

Shame on you!

Bill

Just now, SpyCar said:

You have lost your minds. I followed the posted board rules.

I don't follow "instructions" that go against the rules. I'm not a spineless "yes man."

Your fail.

Shame on you!

Bill

You do what you're asked. And you didn't so of course I had to let you go. 

Just now, lucifershammer said:

You do what you're asked. And you didn't so of course I had to let you go. 

Fine. I'm not going to act against my sense of right and wrong or fail to enforce the posted board rules because someone is hacked off and has lost his fucking mind.

It's called having integrity.

Bill

12 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

It's called having integrity.

LOL

you have no integrity

you make claims you can't back up,  you call other people  horrible  names and  you lust for power.    You  just reinforce the  adage that progressives make terrible  moderators.

5 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

LOL

you have no integrity

you make claims you can't back up,  you call other people  horrible  names and  you lust for power.    You  just reinforce the  adage that progressives make terrible  moderators.

Well... now we have @calguy

Welcome to the madness cal... get ready.

Are you a draftee too?

Lol

• Thumb up 2
57 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Cal is a good replacement.    Is he in charge of the LO board now?

1 minute ago, rippy38 said:

I would say yes... unless y'all want me in there.

LOL

There's practically no traffic at this point so it wouldn't really matter.   I just thought Bill was pretty heavy handed and acted like a little bitch when he was in charge.    Thats what makes this kind of funny.   He loved his dictatorship over there but can't handle following the rules of his dictator over here.  

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

There's practically no traffic at this point so it wouldn't really matter.   I just thought Bill was pretty heavy handed and acted like a little bitch when he was in charge.    Thats what makes this kind of funny.   He loved his dictatorship over there but can't handle following the rules of his dictator over here.  

Yet I allowed you to post in the LO room (at your request) despite your dubious credentials.

No good deed goes unpunished.

Bill

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

The LO has good potential. It should be remain a fixture on the Original Liberal Forum regardless, and promoted.

It's like the bullpen for the NHB.

Lol

6 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Boy this place has turn over like a trump presidency.  

I wonder how many administration officials resign tomorrow?

I'd bet it will be quite a few.

And many of the Republicans in Congress are turning on the failed dictator as well.

This episode has been an embarrassment.

Bill

13 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I wonder how many administration officials resign tomorrow?

I'd bet it will be quite a few.

And many of the Republicans in Congress are turning on the failed dictator as well.

This episode has been an embarrassment.

Bill

It’s just trump & his acolytes.  They’ve already flipped on him w/ the exception of Hawley, who is looking to carry trumpism into the future.  

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

1 hour ago, kfools said:

But....Thank you for your service to the board.

😆😂

• Haha 1
Just now, jrock2310 said:

It’s just trump & his acolytes.  They’ve already flipped on him w/ the exception of Hawley, who is looking to carry trumpism into the future.  

I expect a lot of resignations in the WH tomorrow.

Professionals are done with the failed dictator. He's sealed his foul legacy.

Bill