Jump to content

The left incited the burning of entire cities, the assault and murder of citizens due to their political orientation but NOW protesting is immediately unpatriotic now that the right is fighting for their freedom to have fair and honest elections.....


Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, Scout said:

Rightwingers watched FOX who had the same protest on a loop, so they watched it all day long, day after day.  so they were led to believe protests were ongoing all summer.

 

 

Seriously, you guys were the only people I knew talking about protests except when cops had murdered another unarmed black man and then they got more active.  (Kyle Rittenhouse murder rampage, etc.) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hypocrisy by you fucking anti-American shit stains is UNBELIEVABLE. You sat there silent while your BLM and ANTIFA, murdered assaulted hundreds of Americans and burned down entire city blocks but

I've already proven in direct discussion with you that Georgia's election was illegal. You even tacitly conceded as much when you started arguing that illegal elections shouldn't disenfranchise those

Well? @XavierOnassis @calguy @slideman @maineman @Scout @Dontlooknow etc.   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, TBHWT said:

The same anti-American terrorists that hijacked earlier protests... turning them into rioting, looting and the burning of American cities... have now infiltrated and corrupted the legitimate concerns of 74 million or so disillusioned Americans and Trump supporters. Just as COVID-19 opened the door for the far-left Democrats to usher in massive mail-in voter fraud and, in turn, to put their long-awaited transition to Socialism into overdrive... the hijacked American rally and violence today at the Capital will just further embolden the far-left wackos in denouncing Trump and his supporters... and to speed-up their plan to dissolve America as we know it. Things are spinning out of control... and it needs to stop... NOW !! Let's root out the bad actors... on ALL sides... and consider some make-sense solutions (like term limits) and maybe, just maybe, it is time for a new, fresh, THIRD political party... that isn't corrupt... or filled with spineless idiots and/or those on the take. A new "Patriot" Party? Maybe. Meantime, I hate to see Lady Liberty so disheartened... I am too.

 

 Quantum Party USA

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

The hypocrisy by you fucking anti-American shit stains is UNBELIEVABLE. You sat there silent while your BLM and ANTIFA, murdered assaulted hundreds of Americans and burned down entire city blocks but NOW, you want to stand up when Americans are excising their right to protest. You said is the AMERICAN thing to do, remember?

 

These are MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS. Remember that? Now apply it to BOTH sides. 

British actor Rowan Atkinson slammed cancel culture in a new interview Tuesday, comparing it to a >>>>>>>>>>“medieval mob<<<<<<<<<< roaming the streets looking for someone to burn.”

Mr. Atkinson, best known for his roles as “Mr. Bean” and “Johnny English,” told the Radio Times that the rise of social media is having a negative impact on free speech.”

“The problem we have online is that an algorithm decides what we want to see, which ends up creating a simplistic, binary view of society,” he said, Deadline reported. “It becomes a case of either you’re with us or against us. And if you’re against us, (large corporations) you deserve to be ‘canceled.’

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2021/jan/5/rowan-atkinson-aka-mr-bean-says-cancel-culture-lik/

 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, maineman said:

here's what NBC News said about the clown:

 

"Republicans lost the House in 2018. They lost the White House in November. And they're on the cusp of losing the Senate after last night's runoff results in Georgia.... So with two weeks before Inauguration Day and as a band of congressional Republicans today attempts to challenge Biden's win on Capitol Hill, it's almost official: President Trump will be leaving the Republican Party in worse shape than when he first became president."

I already know that. But he will never be in worse shape according to me. He was one of the best things that ever happened to this country. But the democrats just couldn't stand it because he wasn't one of the good old boy crooks. He got things done they didn't want done. And the regular folks like you were to dumb to see it.  

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Scout said:

 

Seriously, you guys were the only people I knew talking about protests except when cops had murdered another unarmed black man and then they got more active.  (Kyle Rittenhouse murder rampage, etc.) 

And the rest of the media did the same thing, but it was all about Hatred for Trump and never condemning the riots once. That's what you guys saw.

Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

I already know that. But he will never be in worse shape according to me. He was one of the best things that ever happened to this country. But the democrats just couldn't stand it because he wasn't one of the good old boy crooks. He got things done they didn't want done. And the regular folks like you were to dumb to see it.  

cool story, bro.... now you can stfu and let the democrats really get some stuff done.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, maineman said:

cool story, bro.... now you can stfu and let the democrats really get some stuff done.

LMFAO Trump got more done in 4 years than democrats have in the last 50. They haven't done a damn thing in 4 years what makes you think they're going to do anything for us ever. 

Image may contain: 4 people, text that says 'There needs to be unrest in the streets." "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department.store, Station, you-get-out-and create Protesters should not let up. a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they re not welcome anymore, anywhere. Vjust don' khow why there aren't uprisings all over the country. Maybe therwi be.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TBHWT said:

LMFAO Trump got more done in 4 years than democrats have in the last 50. They haven't done a damn thing in 4 years what makes you think they're going to do anything for us ever. 

lol

 

the clown couldn't even repeal Obamacare.   First president since Hoover to lose the House of Representatives, the Senate AND the White House in one term.

 

You look back at the last century and ALL the major accomplishments that have bent the arc of our society toward justice have been delivered by liberals and progressives from both parties... although most were by Democrats.  Women's suffrage, child labor laws, union's rights to organize and collectively bargain, minimum wage, forty hour work week, social security, medicare, medicaid, ADA, civil rights, gay rights, environmental protections... all delivered by liberals and progressives... and all opposed by conservatives. 

  • MORON! 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, slideman said:

Then name the cities that were entirely burned

WOW.....So you only burned down entire blocks and caused tens of BILLIONS of damage.....

 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/16/nolte-blm-riots-are-officially-the-most-costly-manmade-damage-to-american-property-in-history/

 

Nolte: BLM Riots Are Officially the Most Costly Manmade Damage to American Property in History

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

@slideman Where the FUCK were you when the domestic terrorists were boring down our fucking cities?????
 

Oh that's right. You were parroting what YOUR MEDIA was feeding you while IGNORING the FACTS. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, TBHWT said:

And did you notice all the republicans immediately denouncing the protest. Where were all dems while all the rioting was going on? Sitting on their hands that's where.  

Of course. While IDIOTS like @slideman are denying any violence actually occurred with antifa and BLM. Anyone remember THIS?

 

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/my-terrifying-5-day-stay-inside-seattles-autonomous-zone/

 

My terrifying five-day stay inside Seattle’s cop-free CHAZ

@slideman and the other retards trying to justify the shooting and killing of an unarmed protester LOVED IT when his antifa assaulted and took over state and federal buildings.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, maineman said:

lol

 

the clown couldn't even repeal Obamacare.   First president since Hoover to lose the House of Representatives, the Senate AND the White House in one term.

 

You look back at the last century and ALL the major accomplishments that have bent the arc of our society toward justice have been delivered by liberals and progressives from both parties... although most were by Democrats.  Women's suffrage, child labor laws, union's rights to organize and collectively bargain, minimum wage, forty hour work week, social security, medicare, medicaid, ADA, civil rights, gay rights, environmental protections... all delivered by liberals and progressives... and all opposed by conservatives. 

 

15 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Of course. While IDIOTS like @slideman are denying any violence actually occurred with antifa and BLM. Anyone remember THIS?

 

https://nypost.com/2020/06/20/my-terrifying-5-day-stay-inside-seattles-autonomous-zone/

 

My terrifying five-day stay inside Seattle’s cop-free CHAZ

@slideman and the other retards trying to justify the shooting and killing of an unarmed protester LOVED IT when his antifa assaulted and took over state and federal buildings.

You know most of these Idiots don't even deserve a reply. It's like their brains are lined with lead. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, maineman said:

lol

 

the clown couldn't even repeal Obamacare.   First president since Hoover to lose the House of Representatives, the Senate AND the White House in one term.

 

You look back at the last century and ALL the major accomplishments that have bent the arc of our society toward justice have been delivered by liberals and progressives from both parties... although most were by Democrats.  Women's suffrage, child labor laws, union's rights to organize and collectively bargain, minimum wage, forty hour work week, social security, medicare, medicaid, ADA, civil rights, gay rights, environmental protections... all delivered by liberals and progressives... and all opposed by conservatives. 

@TBHWT   Would you care to point out any inaccuracies in this post?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

WOW.....So you only burned down entire blocks and caused tens of BILLIONS of damage.....

 

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/09/16/nolte-blm-riots-are-officially-the-most-costly-manmade-damage-to-american-property-in-history/

 

Nolte: BLM Riots Are Officially the Most Costly Manmade Damage to American Property in History

So.... if you use the word "officially", that must make it official, eh"

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, maineman said:

@TBHWT   Would you care to point out any inaccuracies in this post?

And everyone of them cost you and I a little more each time and loss of freedom with their stupid regulations.

Image may contain: 4 people, text that says 'There needs to be unrest in the streets." "If you see anybody from that Cabinet in a restaurant, in a department.store, Station, you-get-out-and create Protesters should not let up. a crowd and you push back on them and you tell them they re not welcome anymore, anywhere. Vjust don' khow why there aren't uprisings all over the country. Maybe therwi be.'

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, maineman said:

So.... if you use the word "officially", that must make it official, eh"

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

 

 

Kind of like just because you use the word "most" in claiming it was the "most fair and most secure election" that makes it the most fair and secure election, right?

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

 

So let's take the word of the robbers that they didn't rob the bank and accept the word of the suspect that he didn't murder the victim.

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

 

Kind of like just because you use the word "most" in claiming it was the "most fair and most secure election" that makes it the most fair and secure election, right?

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

 

So let's take the word of the robbers that they didn't rob the bank and accept the word of the suspect that he didn't murder the victim.

 

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhaaha

 

 I merely quoted the government official who had been appointed by the clown himself.  Chris Krebs, head of CISA,  called the 2020 election "the most secure in American history".  His words, not mine.

 

And still... over 60 court cases and Team Kraken has YET to produce ANY evidence of widespread fraud.  NONE.  Either they are the most bumbling, inept crew of attorneys ever assembled, or, maybe, there really is NO "there" there. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, maineman said:

 I merely quoted the government official who had been appointed by the clown himself.  Chris Krebs, head of CISA,  called the 2020 election "the most secure in American history".  His words, not mine.

 

So, as I pointed out, him claiming it was the most secure made it the most secure, right?

 

9 minutes ago, maineman said:

 

And still... over 60 court cases and Team Kraken has YET to produce ANY evidence of widespread fraud.  NONE.  Either they are the most bumbling, inept crew of attorneys ever assembled, or, maybe, there really is NO "there" there. 

 

And the court acquitted OJ. Does that mean the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman didn't happen?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

 

So, as I pointed out, him claiming it was the most secure made it the most secure, right?

 

 

And the court acquitted OJ. Does that mean the murders of Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman didn't happen?

 

 

I would suggest that his claim has the gravitas that comes from him being THE man in government who would know the nature of election security.  Certainly more gravitas than YOU, for example.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, maineman said:

I would suggest that his claim has the gravitas that comes from him being THE man in government who would know the nature of election security.  Certainly more gravitas than YOU, for example.

 

Too funny.

 

Gravitas, huh?

 

You mean like those poll workers filling out affidavits have gravitas as they work in the polls and should know the nature of election poll business. Certainly they would have more gravitas than YOU, for example. After all they were there. YOU weren't.

 

They were even places Krebs wasn't.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

 

Too funny.

 

Gravitas, huh?

 

You mean like those poll workers filling out affidavits have gravitas as they work in the polls and should know the nature of election poll business. Certainly they would have more gravitas than YOU, for example. After all they were there. YOU weren't.

 

They were even places Krebs wasn't.

 

courts across the land found their affidavits unconvincing and, in any case, not indicative of widespread fraud.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, maineman said:

courts across the land found their affidavits unconvincing and, in any case, not indicative of widespread fraud.

no investigations

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...