Jump to content

The left incited the burning of entire cities, the assault and murder of citizens due to their political orientation but NOW protesting is immediately unpatriotic now that the right is fighting for their freedom to have fair and honest elections.....


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hypocrisy by you fucking anti-American shit stains is UNBELIEVABLE. You sat there silent while your BLM and ANTIFA, murdered assaulted hundreds of Americans and burned down entire city blocks but

I've already proven in direct discussion with you that Georgia's election was illegal. You even tacitly conceded as much when you started arguing that illegal elections shouldn't disenfranchise those

Well? @XavierOnassis @calguy @slideman @maineman @Scout @Dontlooknow etc.   

Posted Images

1 hour ago, maineman said:

sure it was.  where'd you get that?  gateway pundit?

Actually I learned this from the ny times

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the-sun.com/news/2102145/us-capitol-police-officer-brian-sicknick-dies-riot/amp/

 

It was not clear if the blunt force had killed him; a chemical agent may have led to his death,” NYT reported, citing a source.

 

but since then, it seems the new york Times scrubbed this source. I tried to find my prior citation and it had disappeared. Perhaps the UK is late to get the memo.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, teacher said:

 

 

 

 

 

Mr. Edge never said entire cities. 

 

slideman, you suck at this. 

 

-

 

Is this entire thread just as devoid of truth by the left as it has been up to there? 

It’s so easy to beat up on @slideman . 
 

Kind of like pushing a kid out of a wheelchair before a foot race. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2021 at 7:29 PM, Str8tEdge said:

The hypocrisy by you fucking anti-American shit stains is UNBELIEVABLE. You sat there silent while your BLM and ANTIFA, murdered assaulted hundreds of Americans and burned down entire city blocks but NOW, you want to stand up when Americans are excising their right to protest. You said is the AMERICAN thing to do, remember?

 

These are MOSTLY PEACEFUL PROTESTS. Remember that? Now apply it to BOTH sides. 

@slideman Why was violence OK for 10 months but you guys hide under your desks and pee yourself over one day? 

Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

@slideman Why was violence OK for 10 months but you guys hide under your desks and pee yourself over one day? 

Americans of all races colors and creeds coming together protesting the murder of a black man by a cop swept across the nation.  19 people died across the country over the perilous summer.  Sad... terrible.... 

 

as opposed to

 

crazy people across the nation who bought into the big lie the president and the republican party sold them that an 8 million vote majority in the popular vote and a 306-232 landslide in the electoral college was somehow a fraud stormed the very seat of our national government with the express intention of hanging the vice president, killing the speaker of the house, and effecting a coup d'etat by disrupting the constitutionally mandated counting of electoral votes, and in the process bludgeoning a law enforcement officer to death.

 

What is really sad is that you think the former is much more distressing than the latter.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, maineman said:

Americans of all races colors and creeds coming together protesting the murder of a black man by a cop swept across the nation.  19 people died across the country over the perilous summer.  Sad... terrible.... 

 

as opposed to

 

crazy people across the nation who bought into the big lie the president and the republican party sold them that an 8 million vote majority in the popular vote and a 306-232 landslide in the electoral college was somehow a fraud stormed the very seat of our national government with the express intention of hanging the vice president, killing the speaker of the house, and effecting a coup d'etat by disrupting the constitutionally mandated counting of electoral votes, and in the process bludgeoning a law enforcement officer to death.

 

What is really sad is that you think the former is much more distressing than the latter.

 

Explain how Joe Biden won by such a LARGE majority and LOST down votes to Trump across the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY, DUMB FUCK. You can't. NO ONE CAN because it didn't happen. There was widespread and massive election fraud.

 

2. Floyd wasn't murdered. He had well over the lethal amount of Fentanyl in his system and would have died of a Fentanyl overdose had the police not been involved. 

 

3. You WORSHIP a guy that stuck a gun in a pregnant ladies stomach during a HOME INVASION. Who spent his ENTIRE LIFE in and out of PRISON. 

 

Would you feel the same way if Floyd has stuck a gun in your pregnant wife's stomach while his buddies robbed you blind? 

 

4. The DA has already come out and said NO EVIDENCE of anyone plotting to kill anyone at the capitol. 

 

YOU arte a fucking traitor. EVERY one of you leftist pieces of shit are traitors to EVERYTHING this country was founded on. YOU are GUILTY of sedition like EVERY DEMOCRAT across the entire country. 4 fucking years you guys lied, spied, abused your power to try and remove a sitting president over partisan politics.

 

You've PROVEN democrats are enemies of the state and free people EVERYWHERE. 

 

Go fuck yourself, bitch. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

 

1. Explain how Joe Biden won by such a LARGE majority and LOST down votes to Trump across the ENTIRE FUCKING COUNTRY, DUMB FUCK. You can't. NO ONE CAN because it didn't happen. There was widespread and massive election fraud.

 

2. Floyd wasn't murdered. He had well over the lethal amount of Fentanyl in his system and would have died of a Fentanyl overdose had the police not been involved. 

 

3. You WORSHIP a guy that stuck a gun in a pregnant ladies stomach during a HOME INVASION. Who spent his ENTIRE LIFE in and out of PRISON. 

 

Would you feel the same way if Floyd has stuck a gun in your pregnant wife's stomach while his buddies robbed you blind? 

 

4. The DA has already come out and said NO EVIDENCE of anyone plotting to kill anyone at the capitol. 

 

5.  YOU arte a fucking traitor. EVERY one of you leftist pieces of shit are traitors to EVERYTHING this country was founded on. YOU are GUILTY of sedition like EVERY DEMOCRAT across the entire country. 4 fucking years you guys lied, spied, abused your power to try and remove a sitting president over partisan politics.

 

6.  You've PROVEN democrats are enemies of the state and free people EVERYWHERE. 

 

7.  Go fuck yourself, bitch. 

1.  People didn't want to get rid of the Republican Party.  They just wanted to get rid of the clown.

2.  We'll see what a court of law in Minnesota says about that, nurse.

3.  a lie. I worship only one man...and he's a Jewish carpenter.

4.  no evidence other than the audio track from numerous videotapes shouting "Lynch Mike Pence... Lynch Mike Pence" and then, there's the fact that they actually built a gallows outside the capitol to do exactly that.

5.  yawn

6.  yawn

7.  coffin pix!  coffin pix!  coffin pix!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, maineman said:

1.  People didn't want to get rid of the Republican Party.  They just wanted to get rid of the clown.

2.  We'll see what a court of law in Minnesota says about that, nurse.

3.  a lie. I worship only one man...and he's a Jewish carpenter.

4.  no evidence other than the audio track from numerous videotapes shouting "Lynch Mike Pence... Lynch Mike Pence" and then, there's the fact that they actually built a gallows outside the capitol to do exactly that.

5.  yawn

6.  yawn

7.  coffin pix!  coffin pix!  coffin pix!

Yes. Republicans wanted  Biden to be president....😆

 

This is what democrats tell themselves to make sense of the massive over 8 million down vote losses. It couldn’t be voter fraud because the media that lies to them daily for once told the truth!!!!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Str8tEdge said:

1.  Yes. Republicans wanted  Biden to be president.

 

2.  This is what democrats tell themselves to make sense of the massive over 8 million down vote losses. It couldn’t be voter fraud because the media that lies to them daily for once told the truth!!!!

 

1.  The clown is not a republican.... he is an aberration.  Republicans - and Independents and Democrats - could see what a cancer on our democracy the clown had become.  Republicans voted for their party down the ballot, but they could NOT vote for the clown knowing the carnage that would result from a second term.

 

2.  Your presumption of voter fraud is just that.  There is NO evidence of systemic, widespread voter fraud.  All fifty states have certified the correctness and the legality of their vote totals.  Joe Biden WON the popular vote by 8 Million and he WON the electoral college by the same landslide that his predecessor claimed.

 

3.  coffin pix!  coffin pix!  coffin pix!  

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/19/2021 at 9:53 AM, maineman said:

A.  https://library.fvtc.edu/News/BiasCheck. And I am curious... are you aware of the definition of the word "mostly"?

B.  Show me a link to ONE post from you where you have produced evidence of widespread voter fraud.  I'll wait.

C.  No.  I just refuse to do your research for you.  You asked for a link... I gave you a link.... you disputed it and claimed the judge was a democrat.  I proved you wrong.   You thought that judges in that state ran on party tickets and I proved you wrong about THAT.   If you want to read more judicial opinions about the vacuous nature of team kraken's cases, go for it.  I've moved on and have ZERO intention of going back just to bootstrap YOU on the subject.

A.  I have never had a  problem with investigations.  Many states have had many investigations.  ALL states have certified the results of their elections.  Biden won in a landslide.... a landslide in both the popular vote AND the electoral college.  You asked where the proof was of the red mirage.  You ARE proof.  You BOUGHT the bullshit that the clown's lead on the evening of November 3rd was insurmountable.  It obviously wasn't.

B.  yawn

C.  I KNOW them.... like my favorite poet, e.e.cummings,  I choose to ignore them from time to time.  I'm curious, when you go to the strip club, do you stick money under the garters of POLL dancers?  lol

 

I have always been my own master.  Your opinions of me are just that... and they are ones that I don't place any value upon.

 

A. Like  I would ask if you know what "many" or "some" means. I mean, this is the portion of affidavits your media has said is questionable. You do realize "many" or "some" is not all, don't you?  Further, isn't it strange how you cherry pick your bias check according to how you want "every[SIC]" to believe about the particular source? Why don't you read about what your go-to source, mediabias.com says about AP and BBC, or are you going to ignore that now?

B. Your opinion masquerading as fact. You've gotten plenty of evidence over the last two months, you've however refused to listen to it. Once again, I just fed you the same evidence you fed me. YOU are the evidence. YOU are buying the lies your communist masters are telling you. But, hey, it gives you thee outcome you want, so why question it.

C. You just proved me right. It seems you had no problem providing a link for (A), why the problem now.

I also find it interesting that you said the 60 judges' "rationale was eerily similar to the AZ judge's." This tells me one of two things, either:

      1. You're lying. Supreme court justices don't offer the same rationale for their decisions and the hear the same case, nonetheless 60 judges hearing 60 separate cases. You can't get two people to agree on one thing, nonetheless 60 people.

      2. Their decisions all came from the same source. Liberals are known for this. How often did we hear "Russian collusion" even though collusion isn't a legal term? How many times did we hear during the first impeachment hearing "Nobody is above the law"? That's because they all came from the same source.

A. Link that many states have had investigations? Or is this another one of your opinions masquerading as fact?

I'm still waiting to see evidence of the red mirage.  If I'm evidence, as you claim, then your proof that the election was stolen, because you're spreading the red mirage lie. Again, if you claim is true, how did they know who the mail in voters voted for?

B. That's what people that have a decimal point IQ do. They sleep a lot.

C. And how do I know you're not using that as an excuse to cover the fact you don't know capitalization rules? You could be lying to "every[SIC]" for all I know.

 

Yah, sure you're your own master. A person that's his own master thinks for himself. They don't need anyone to tell them how to think.  And as you've show repeatedly, you're like a weather cock, your thinking turns whichever way the wind blows or your communist masters tell you what to think..

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...