The left incited the burning of entire cities, the assault and murder of citizens due to their political orientation but NOW protesting is immediately unpatriotic now that the right is fighting for their freedom to have fair and honest elections.....

3 hours ago, JaySolo said:

So why the different post?

Interesting. Go back to the original post, you'll see a picture of Zaro's dog in the place of the tweet.

Your link claims Riley to be nonpartisan. Since it doesn't straight up claim him as a Republican, I'll take it as he's a liberal or liberal leaning. If he were conservative, he would have stated it.

So, the question boils down to: Why are we letting the accused decide what's kosher and what's not?

Judge Kiley, appointed by a republican governor, is not accused of anything.

• Replies 512
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The hypocrisy by you fucking anti-American shit stains is UNBELIEVABLE. You sat there silent while your BLM and ANTIFA, murdered assaulted hundreds of Americans and burned down entire city blocks but

I've already proven in direct discussion with you that Georgia's election was illegal. You even tacitly conceded as much when you started arguing that illegal elections shouldn't disenfranchise those

Well? @XavierOnassis @calguy @slideman @maineman @Scout @Dontlooknow etc.   

Posted Images

On 1/14/2021 at 8:59 AM, maineman said:

Judge Kiley, appointed by a republican governor,

So?

Your link also says he was nonpartisan and recently ran for reelection.

Now, you can't run on a nonpartisan ticket, so he must have declared a party. Which party did he declare?

Well, we know it wasn't Republican. Otherwise both you and your tweet author would be touting it to the rafters. 

We know it wasn't Independent or Libertarian. Again, you and your tweet author would waste no time telling us, as it adds gravitas to the judge's statement.

The only candidate I know of, in 2018 and in the last election, that hid their party affiliation were Democrats. This is further supported by your claim a Republican governor appointed him, yet no mention of which party he ran on in his reelection.

On 1/14/2021 at 8:59 AM, maineman said:

is not accused of anything.

Just where did I say Kiley was accused of anything?

Is this another one of those details to detract from the lie?

However, the Democrats have been accused of stealing the election.

And cherry picking the comments of one judge out of all the judges that were petitioned and then trying to claim its the be all and end all in the whole affair is the accused attempting to set what's acceptable evidence and what isn't.

Worst yet, it shows Democrats contempt for the American people, as you guys think they are so stupid they will accept any lie presented to them. 

29 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

So?

Your link also says he was nonpartisan and recently ran for reelection.

Now, you can't run on a nonpartisan ticket, so he must have declared a party. Which party did he declare?

Well, we know it wasn't Republican. Otherwise both you and your tweet author would be touting it to the rafters. 

We know it wasn't Independent or Libertarian. Again, you and your tweet author would waste no time telling us, as it adds gravitas to the judge's statement.

The only candidate I know of, in 2018 and in the last election, that hid their party affiliation were Democrats. This is further supported by your claim a Republican governor appointed him, yet no mention of which party he ran on in his reelection.

Just where did I say Kiley was accused of anything?

Is this another one of those details to detract from the lie?

However, the Democrats have been accused of stealing the election.

And cherry picking the comments of one judge out of all the judges that were petitioned and then trying to claim its the be all and end all in the whole affair is the accused attempting to set what's acceptable evidence and what isn't.

Worst yet, it shows Democrats contempt for the American people, as you guys think they are so stupid they will accept any lie presented to them. 

You clearly do not know what you are talking about.  Nevada elects judges in NON-partisan elections.

And here's an idea.... why don't YOU go find a link to a video of some judge - ANY judge - in the US saying something good about the quality and content of ANY of team kraken's affidavits.  If you find one, then I will be compelled to go look for another that supports my contention.  

I'll wait.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

You clearly do not know what you are talking about.  Nevada elects judges in NON-partisan elections.

Seems to me YOU don't know what you're talking about. Brewer was the governor of AZ, NOT Nevada.

1 hour ago, maineman said:

And here's an idea.... why don't YOU go find a link to a video of some judge - ANY judge - in the US saying something good about the quality and content of ANY of team kraken's affidavits.  If you find one, then I will be compelled to go look for another that supports my contention.  

I'll wait.

Translation: Don't confuse me with facts. My mind is made up.

31 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

A.  Seems to me YOU don't know what you're talking about. Brewer was the governor of AZ, NOT Nevada.

B.  Translation: Don't confuse me with facts. My mind is made up.

A.  You are correct.... and I am correct.  The judge in question was in AZ not NV.  The judges in AZ are not elected, but appointed and are given a rating by a non-partisan Judicial Performance Review Commission.... and those reviewed judges are on the ballot with no party affiliation indicated... just their names and their rating score.

B.  No translation needed.  YOUR mind seems to be made up with ZERO evidence of ANY judge ANYWHERE in the US who agrees with your totally unproven fantasy that the clown didn't get his ass kicked.

11 hours ago, EltonJohnson said:

Sqeeze them for info...

We know what happened. Their mission was to incite and cause violence. That's what BLM and Antifa do. 

10 hours ago, maineman said:

A.  You are correct.... and I am correct.  The judge in question was in AZ not NV.  The judges in AZ are not elected, but appointed and are given a rating by a non-partisan Judicial Performance Review Commission.... and those reviewed judges are on the ballot with no party affiliation indicated... just their names and their rating score.

Naturally you have a link proving this. Before you give me your "I'm not your clipping service" excuse, you've been more than happy to provide links so far, why stop now? Perhaps, you're attempting to blow smoke thinking nobody knows for sure?

10 hours ago, maineman said:

B.  No translation needed.  YOUR mind seems to be made up with ZERO evidence of ANY judge ANYWHERE in the US who agrees with your totally unproven fantasy that the clown didn't get his ass kicked.

YOU only seem to want to spread the lie, full well knowing it's a lie.

Tell me, when's the last time a candidate won on the platform of raising taxes? And your hating Trump excuse doesn't wash. Can you see the voters saying: "I hate Trump so much. Go ahead and raise taxes, I want a smaller paycheck and higher prices."

Salon, you remember, one of those LW rags, had an article questioning the voting machines way before the election. So your own party had concerns about the voting machines. But, since they now have the results they want, suddenly the voting machines are secure.

Like I said, evidence is out there if you'd just wipe the donkey crap from your nose.

2 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Naturally you have a link proving this. Before you give me your "I'm not your clipping service" excuse, you've been more than happy to provide links so far, why stop now? Perhaps, you're attempting to blow smoke thinking nobody knows for sure?

YOU only seem to want to spread the lie, full well knowing it's a lie.

Tell me, when's the last time a candidate won on the platform of raising taxes? And your hating Trump excuse doesn't wash. Can you see the voters saying: "I hate Trump so much. Go ahead and raise taxes, I want a smaller paycheck and higher prices."

Salon, you remember, one of those LW rags, had an article questioning the voting machines way before the election. So your own party had concerns about the voting machines. But, since they now have the results they want, suddenly the voting machines are secure.

Like I said, evidence is out there if you'd just wipe the donkey crap from your nose.

Yawn.

and... imagine that.... no links.

34 minutes ago, maineman said:

Yawn.

and... imagine that.... no links.

Yah, imagine that, no links proving your claim that  judges in AZ are given a rating by a non-partisan Judicial Performance Review Commission.... and those reviewed judges are on the ballot with no party affiliation indicated... just their names and their rating score

Color me all sorts of surprised. Not!

9 hours ago, JaySolo said:

Yah, imagine that, no links proving your claim that  judges in AZ are given a rating by a non-partisan Judicial Performance Review Commission.... and those reviewed judges are on the ballot with no party affiliation indicated... just their names and their rating score

Color me all sorts of surprised. Not!

https://www.azcourts.gov/jpr

your turn, Jay.

13 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

We know what happened. Their mission was to incite and cause violence. That's what BLM and Antifa do. 

Idiot leftists here refuse to acknowledge that professional riot instigators exist, and that they're leftists.

33 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

Biden raising taxes:

30 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

no evidence it happened, though?  

I didn't think so.

12 minutes ago, maineman said:

no evidence it happened, though?  

I didn't think so.

HAHAHAHAHA!

It's more evidence than that snore-gasm you produced.

It's hilarious that the evidence is right in front of your face and you refuse to see it.

Wipe that blue donkey crap out of your eyes.

5 minutes ago, maineman said:

as I said in the other thread... I am FINE with Biden raising taxes.  

yawn

And as I said on the other thread, sure you are, until you have to pay them, then like Oprah Winfrey, who has a person keep track of how long she's in CA so she doesn't pay those higher CA taxes, it's how do I prevent myself from paying higher taxes.

10 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

HAHAHAHAHA!

The evidence is right in front of your face and you refuse to see it.

Wipe that blue donkey crap out of your eyes.

and you refuse to present it.  Is it MAGIC evidence that floats in the air in between the computer screen and my eyes?

8 minutes ago, JaySolo said:

And as I said on the other thread, sure you are, until you have to pay them, then like Oprah Winfrey, who has a person keep track of how long she's in CA so she doesn't pay those higher CA taxes, it's how do I prevent myself from paying higher taxes.

I would refer you to the well known quote by Judge Learned Hand.