Trumper Terrorists Are Looting Our Capitol, So When Does The Shooting Start?

When the vermin starts looting and breaking windows and violating property rights, the shooting MUST start!

Fact: We should be watching our Capitol Police racking and stacking the dead bodies of these degenerate Trump Cult Traitors and Seditionists.

We know how all filthy Cults come to an end in America..........they end up perishing in the flames.

Question for you Trump Morons:

- What was your plan of action once you entered the Senate?

Did you forget to bring the toilet paper?

Verdict:

Who would have guessed that the only strategy the Tiny Trumper Traitor-Tot Brigade could come up with was to toilet-paper the Senate? 

I've seen better-planned Snipe Hunts and Senior Pranks.

All the cameras in the building means that in a day or two those pansy punks will be frustrated, because the things that made them badasses on the internet are not going to impress any of their cellmates.

• Thumb up 2

Funny how the republicans condemned the protests when it was for George Floyd but now you hear nothing about the trump terrorism and trump himself encouraging the rioting.    Total hypocrisy but it's to be expected.   I've never seen a trump supporter yet that could figure out what was right or moral.

• Thumb up 1
2 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

She died now.   Was she a trumpie or part of the capitol staff?

Not sure. Either way Donald J Trump has even more blood on his hands.

The man is a total disgrace.

Bill

4 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Funny how the republicans condemned the protests when it was for George Floyd but now you hear nothing about the trump terrorism and trump himself encouraging the rioting.    Total hypocrisy but it's to be expected.   I've never seen a trump supporter yet that could figure out what was right or moral.

No....what was condemned was rioting, looting, burning businesses to the ground and attacking police.

4 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

"terrorism"? BWAAAAAHAHAHAHA...turn off the news moron...it's just a wake up call....

7 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

hmmmm...just got home from work and turned on FOX, while I ate dinner. It was wall to wall condemnation from the channel as well as every Republican they interviewed.

Right on cue, all the pathetic stupid White Proud Boy terrorists ran like pansies when the cops showed up.

WhereTF were the cops when this Trump MAGGOT Freak Show began?

Patrolling the local doughnut shop?

Just now, Fit2Serve said:

Right on cue, all the pathetic stupid White Proud Boy terrorists ran like pansies when the cops showed up.

WhereTF were the cops when this Trump MAGGOT Freak Show began?

Patrolling the local doughnut shop?

They were antifa faggots

2 hours ago, Fit2Serve said:

When the vermin starts looting and breaking windows and violating property rights, the shooting MUST start!

Fact: We should be watching our Capitol Police racking and stacking the dead bodies of these degenerate Trump Cult Traitors and Seditionists.

We know how all filthy Cults come to an end in America..........they end up perishing in the flames.

Question for you Trump Morons:

- What was your plan of action once you entered the Senate?

Did you forget to bring the toilet paper?

Verdict:

Who would have guessed that the only strategy the Tiny Trumper Traitor-Tot Brigade could come up with was to toilet-paper the Senate? 

I've seen better-planned Snipe Hunts and Senior Pranks.

Amazing this was encouraged during BLM but now anti-American to violently protest. 😆

Hypocritical much?