Jump to content

Prediction. Trump is still going to win.


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sorry to break it to you, but yes Americans will just surrender.   At most, some of them will complain on internet message boards but that's it.  

Are you really that stupid? Yes, as a matter of fact, you are.

Posted Images

38 minutes ago, calguy said:

I predict you are going to do another face plant.

It’s the same face plant: now he’s just dragging his face down a gravel road. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, kfools said:

Prediction. Trump is still going to win...The election

 

best stuff you have posted in, months, and I am glad to see that you're human

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

I predict you are going to do another face plant.

 

Just now, theLion said:

It’s the same face plant: now he’s just dragging his face down a gravel road. 

 

Just now, Zaro said:

Where you gonna find 11,780 votes?

 

Let's put it all into perspective ....

 

A majority of Americans represented by their house members and numerous senators are contesting the election because they know it was rigged.

They no longer care about the law or the constitution because both have failed to protect this country from you thieves

Every single one of you are trapped in your false notions that America will just surrender and do nothing....

When the exact opposite is occuring in real time .

Regardless of your denials.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

 

 

 

Let's put it all into perspective ....

 

A majority of Americans represented by their house members and numerous senators are contesting the election because they know it was rigged.

They no longer care about the law or the constitution because both have failed to protect this country from you thieves

Every single one of you are trapped in your false notions that America will just surrender and do nothing....

When the exact opposite is occuring in real time .

Regardless of your denials.

 

Sorry to break it to you, but yes Americans will just surrender.   At most, some of them will complain on internet message boards but that's it.  

  • Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, crazyhole said:

Sorry to break it to you, but yes Americans will just surrender.   At most, some of them will complain on internet message boards but that's it.  

Nope.

Not this time .

And that's a fact.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...