Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Raffensperger (R) told ABC News that President Trump could face a criminal investigation

Just now, benson13 said:

"the proven fraud"

trump has it....he just refuses to show it.....LMFAO!

Trump has it, Trump showed it, Trump was shitted upon when courts and polticians refused to address it/refused to interface it.  That is not Trump's fault, so stop blaming him because YOUR fav politicians try to wipe the USA ELECTION CLEAN by ignoring democrat's fraud.

Just now, pmurT said:

affidavits, Dominion Voting Sys apps, video surveillance, you name it and it exists ---but make sure you do not make the, mistake, of blaming Trump because anti-Trumpists politicians and judges refuses to interface fraud evidence.

No affidavit has been supported in court. Many have failed as they were hearsay or had to do with how close Paul watchers could stand to the counters. Did Dominion story is total b*******. The videos surveillanceof the so-called suitcases of votes have been debunked. Judges refuse to include nonsensical evidence yes.

You can show no evidence of voter fraud

Raffensperger apparently released the tape after Trump took to Twitter to announce that they'd spoken and complain that the Georgia Republican "has no clue!" about the various election fraud fantasies Trump was pushing. The tape shows that Raffensperger and his lawyer, Ryan Germany, knew all about them and said they had already investigated to find that none of them are true.

Whether Trump actually believes any of this unknown and irrelevant. What is relevant is that he made it very clear what he wants from Raffensperger and he threatened him:

... it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery, and they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen, and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen.
So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

Trump brings up the 11,000 votes over and over again during the conversation, finally ending with this:

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. You know, we have that in spades already.

This is the way a movie mob boss issues a threat.

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Raffensperger apparently released the tape after Trump took to Twitter to announce that they'd spoken and complain that the Georgia Republican "has no clue!" about the various election fraud fantasies Trump was pushing. The tape shows that Raffensperger and his lawyer, Ryan Germany, knew all about them and said they had already investigated to find that none of them are true.

Whether Trump actually believes any of this unknown and irrelevant. What is relevant is that he made it very clear what he wants from Raffensperger and he threatened him:

... it is more illegal for you than it is for them because, you know, what they did and you're not reporting it. That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery, and they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen, and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen.
So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have because we won the state.

Trump brings up the 11,000 votes over and over again during the conversation, finally ending with this:

So what are we going to do here, folks? I only need 11,000 votes. Fellas, I need 11,000 votes. Give me a break. You know, we have that in spades already.

This is the way a movie mob boss issues a threat.

zONgzZa.png

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

That's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And you can't let that happen. That's a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer. And that's a big risk. But they are shredding ballots, in my opinion, based on what I've heard. And they are removing machinery, and they're moving it as fast as they can, both of which are criminal finds. And you can't let it happen, and you are letting it happen. You know, I mean, I'm notifying you that you're letting it happen.

That is criminal coercion

6 minutes ago, calguy said:

Lindsey Graham asked us to throw out legally cast ballots. So yeah, after that call, we decided maybe we should do this.”

illegally cast ballots. that fact won't change, no matter how many lies you tell today.  Face it.  We will never join you Democrat Demons, to ignore factual fraud in this election.  Impeach Trump all you want, it still won't make the fraud disappear therefore Trump had BETTER keep pointing it out and citing it. Forevermore.

7 minutes ago, slideman said:

No affidavit has been supported in court. Many have failed

Says who?

You and Raffensberger and Stacey Abrams?

BWAHAHAHHHHHHHH!!

5 minutes ago, pmurT said:

illegally cast ballots. that fact won't change, no matter how many lies you tell today.  Face it.  We will never join you Democrat Demons, to ignore factual fraud in this election.  Impeach Trump all you want, it still won't make the fraud disappear therefore Trump had BETTER keep pointing it out and citing it. Forevermore.

Please show evidence of illegally cast ballots. Illegal because of hey statistics doesn't count

3 minutes ago, slideman said:

Please show evidence of illegally cast ballots. Illegal because of hey statistics doesn't count

Its not that ballots were illegally cast, its about a GA Democrats' strategy to count every illegal vote and to illegally change the GA voting laws in order to count every illegal vote.  That is something that the SoS could have prevented, but refused to do so.  Therefore Trump was talking to the correct person in that phone call and making the correct demands in that phone call re: the illegal ballots which Raff allowed corrupt Democrat Fulton County election officials to count.

Just now, benson13 said:

pmur....Have you EVER asked yourself why all these gop Judges trump appointed are throwing these claims out?

I'm amazed how these dolts never get tired of supporting a criminal. You'd think after 4 years they'd see a glimmer of light. But that's what brainwashing has done to them.

1 minute ago, benson13 said:

pmur....Have you EVER asked yourself why all these gop Judges trump appointed are throwing these claims out?

They are spooked, they are scared, they are frightened of China's/The Democrat's cancel culture ---just like we saw from SCOTUS Justices a few weeks ago re: WI MI PA GA election fraud.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Its not that ballots were illegally cast, its about a GA Democrats' strategy to count every illegal vote and to illegally change the GA voting laws in order to count every illegal vote.  That is something that the SoS could have prevented, but refused to do so.  Therefore Trump was talking to the correct person in that phone call and making the correct demands in that phone call re: the illegal ballots which Raff allowed corrupt Democrat Fulton County election officials to count.

Do you even realize how fuckin ridiculous you look?

Just now, calguy said:

I'm amazed how we dolts never get tired of supporting a criminal. You'd think after 47 years of Biden's proven, verified corruption we'd see a glimmer of light. But that's what brainwashing has done to us.  Long live CNN CBS NBC Twitter etc ---for hoodwinking us!!

...fixed

33 minutes ago, calguy said:

Nothing has been proven. Not one shread.

One of Raffensperger's advisers told

that they recorded Trump's call b/c “This is a man who has a history of reinventing history as it occurs...Lindsey Graham asked us to throw out legally cast ballots. So yeah, after that call, we decided maybe we should do this.”

FACT!

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

So we deceitful democrats have reached two conclusions.

There is no evidence of fraud.

Trump criminally tried to coerce the Secretary of State of Georgia into producing fraudulent votes.

...fixed

10 minutes ago, benson13 said:
calguy said:

'I'm amazed how we dolts never get tired of supporting a criminal like Biden'

and our excuses are getting even more lame, for 47yrs of Biden, if thats even possible for us to do.

...fixed