Unusual aircraft activity fuels rumors trump may flee to Scotland before Biden Inauguration:

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unusual activity near Trump's golf resort in Scotland has set off rumors that he might be fleeing there before Joe Biden's inauguration.   Prestwick airport, which is near Trump's Turnbe

His Scotland golf course will be out of business soon, like so many of his other capers ....I hope he does move there and expedites the closing of it,...just being there will keep people away

Prestwick airport has been told to expect the arrival of a US military Boeing 757 aircraft, that is occasionally used by Trump, on January 19 – the day before his Democratic rival takes charge at the

Posted Images

On 1/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, benson13 said:

A 757 doesn't have the legs to get to Russia...is Scotland a stop over for Fuel?...Scotland hates the Lying POS as much as NY and Fla do, and don't want him living there...I gotta order more Popcorn!!...this gets better everyday....LMAO

Spot his plane yet?

On 1/4/2021 at 8:20 AM, benson13 said:

Unusual activity near Trump's golf resort in Scotland has set off rumors that he might be fleeing there before Joe Biden's inauguration.

Prestwick airport, which is near Trump's Turnberry resort, was told to expect the arrival on Jan. 19 of a U.S. military Boeing 757 plane the president has reportedly used before, reported the Sunday PostSunday Post.

"

No plane?

18 minutes ago, benson13 said:

duh....I know it tunaCUNT

and this is all the mississipiBoy has....he's EMPTY

So, MY LITTLE BITCH SHITSTAIN,  when us Trump's flight to Scotland departing??

Do you wonder why even your own fellow ilk HATES YOUR FUCKING GUTS??

ROFLMAO!!!

• Fuck you! 1
1 minute ago, Z09 said:

I guess Benson's nutty prediction fell apart

It never got any traction OTHER than from MY LITTLE BITCH SHITSTAIN!!!

Flying airplanes must not be something beanie has EVER done, in spite of the massive number of times he says "I used to be an airline pilot".

I think he was flying Microsoft Flight Simulator.

• Fuck you! 1
2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

I might go to Scotland and wait at the airport to watch it land.

See what a charter would cost. That way we ALL can go and have such a great time waiting for it.

I might even take the golf clubs and hit a few courses while we are there!!

Golf's origins are in Scotland you know!!!

• Fuck you! 1
1 hour ago, MidnightMax said:

See what a charter would cost. That way we ALL can go and have such a great time waiting for it.

I might even take the golf clubs and hit a few courses while we are there!!

Golf's origins are in Scotland you know!!!

Heck YEAH! It would be GREAT. And we could even sit in the Club House and watch The HONORABLE PRESIDENT DONALD J. TRUMP and you battle it out on the putting practice green (mask free of course) at the Trump International Golf Links Aberdeen. What a RIOT!

Maybe @kfools will let us live stream it and @benson13 can watch it from his basement and pout.