Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Unusual aircraft activity fuels rumors trump may flee to Scotland before Biden Inauguration:

1. Oct 17, 2020 · Trump says he'll leave the country if he loses. NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Lee aren't the only ones threatening to leave the U.S. if the election doesn't turn out their ...

2. Oct 17, 2020 · At a rally in Macon, Georgia, President Donald Trump suggested he may have to "leave the country" if he were to lose the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden. The Biden Presidency Facts First

3. Oct 17, 2020 · President Trump has begun grappling in public with the possibility he may lose the election. At a rally Friday night, he floated the prospect of fleeing abroad. “Could you imagine if I lose?” he...

4. Oct 17, 2020 · WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump suggested Friday he might take drastic action if he loses to Democrat Joe Biden. He might even leave the country, he said. “Running against the worst candidate...

Just now, benson13 said:

Scotland told him to "STAY THE FUCK OUT"

I feel the Love for your Incompetent POS

Love how easily you get suckered

13 minutes ago, CrookedHillary said:

Lmao..this dumb post just shows ya the crap these idiots fall for. No wonder our country is so fucked up. Dumb ass like above has much company.

Benny says Trump would flee to Scotland...

Never happened

On 1/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, benson13 said:

A 757 doesn't have the legs to get to Russia...is Scotland a stop over for Fuel?...Scotland hates the Lying POS as much as NY and Fla do, and don't want him living there...I gotta order more Popcorn!!...this gets better everyday....LMAO

Anything?

welfare ricky promotes all the low info loser liberal crap for the uneducated and then post it as facts. There is a reason the democrats pander to unemployable section 8 dwellers like foodstamp ricky.

A 757 doesn't have the legs to get to Russia...is Scotland a stop over for Fuel?...Scotland hates the Lying POS as much as NY and Fla do, and don't want him living there...I gotta order more Popcorn!!...this gets better everyday....LMAO

Anything come of this yet?

56 minutes ago, benson13 said:

is that all you've got??.....you DESPERATE TRANNY

Trump "fleeing" to Scotland..

Well..

It's been 9 months..

Anything yet?

On 2/24/2021 at 7:03 AM, benson13 said:

hmmm.....I'm looking but can't find where I posted trump will be escaping the US

I posted activity of a possible trump 757 expected in Scotland

later I posted IF CONVICTED, the ConMan would probably evade the Law and go to Scotland

as always....learn to read Zhannity

So you never said Trump would be escaping the US?

He there?

19 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Oct 17, 2020 · Trump says he'll leave the country if he loses. NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Lee aren't the only ones threatening to leave the U.S. if the election doesn't

Did he land yet?