Unusual aircraft activity fuels rumors trump may flee to Scotland before Biden Inauguration:

4 minutes ago, benson13 said:
  1. Oct 17, 2020 · Trump says he'll leave the country if he loses. NEW YORK (1010 WINS) -- Bruce Springsteen and Tommy Lee aren't the only ones threatening to leave the U.S. if the election doesn't turn out their ...

2. Oct 17, 2020 · At a rally in Macon, Georgia, President Donald Trump suggested he may have to "leave the country" if he were to lose the 2020 presidential election to Joe Biden. The Biden Presidency Facts First

3. Oct 17, 2020 · President Trump has begun grappling in public with the possibility he may lose the election. At a rally Friday night, he floated the prospect of fleeing abroad. “Could you imagine if I lose?” he...

4. Oct 17, 2020 · WASHINGTON – President Donald Trump suggested Friday he might take drastic action if he loses to Democrat Joe Biden. He might even leave the country, he said. “Running against the worst candidate...

Did he go to Scotland?

On 1/4/2021 at 8:20 AM, benson13 said:

Unusual activity near Trump's golf resort in Scotland has set off rumors that he might be fleeing there before Joe Biden's inauguration.

Prestwick airport, which is near Trump's Turnberry resort, was told to expect the arrival on Jan. 19 of a U.S. military Boeing 757 plane the president has reportedly used before, reported the Sunday PostSunday Post.

"

Where's the plane???????????????

On 1/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, benson13 said:

A 757 doesn't have the legs to get to Russia...is Scotland a stop over for Fuel?...Scotland hates the Lying POS as much as NY and Fla do, and don't want him living there...I gotta order more Popcorn!!...this gets better everyday....LMAO

Anything?

7 minutes ago, benson13 said:

His 757 still need a new engine

rednecks....(Zhannity).....SEND $$$

I love how the media pulled you around with a rope

5 minutes ago, benson13 said:

His 757 still need a new engine

rednecks....(Zhannity).....SEND $$$

How’s it feel that after 2 years of investigations that led to absolutely nothing, 2 failed impeachments and being the most scrutinized man in human history for the last 5 years….

You fucking retarded morons can’t even come up with a traffic ticket violation. 

This thread should have you so embarrassed with shame you would never post on here again.

Instead, you wear it as some kind of retarded badge of pride….

3 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

How’s it feel that after 2 years of investigations that led to absolutely nothing, 2 failed impeachments and being the most scrutinized man in human history for the last 5 years….

You fucking retarded morons can’t even come up with a traffic ticket violation. 

This thread should have you so embarrassed with shame you would never post on here again.

Instead, you wear it as some kind of retarded badge of pride….

Well said

Remember the media suggesting Trump would be arrested as soon as he left the WH?

Maineman said he'd likely be charged within weeks

And Benson predicted he'd leave the country

THEY KEPT THEIR MOUTHS SHIT....AND WERE PARDONNED

"As far as General Flynn, he's a great hero. He's a great gentleman. What they are doing to that man, they have destroyed that man."
"My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions." -- Michael Flynn

"Roger Stone was treated very unfairly, unbelievably unfairly."
Roger Stone was convicted by a jury of his peers of lying to Congress and witness tampering in relation to Russia's interference in the 2016 election. He was, in fact, found guilty on all 7 counts brought by the Justice Department.

13 minutes ago, Z09 said:

Well said

Remember the media suggesting Trump would be arrested as soon as he left the WH?

Maineman said he'd likely be charged within weeks

And Benson predicted he'd leave the country

@maineman and @benson13 are too fucking MSM mindless parrots. 

19 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"As far as General Flynn, he's a great hero. He's a great gentleman. What they are doing to that man, they have destroyed that man."
"My guilty plea and agreement to cooperate with the Special Counsel's Office reflect a decision I made in the best interests of my family and of our country. I accept full responsibility for my actions." -- Michael Flynn

Roger Stone was convicted by a jury of his peers of lying to Congress and witness tampering in relation to Russia's interference in the 2016 election. He was, in fact, found guilty on all 7 counts brought by the Justice Department.

1d violation

26 minutes ago, benson13 said:

886DE611-5E95-4AA8-B8A0-3700394B29C3.jpeg.58865b53a29981a4850ecd2aee1acd4d.jpeg

On 9/1/2021 at 9:51 AM, Z09 said:

Did he go to Scotland?

ZO9 - once again on the hunt for Liberal Liars.  Nice shot, Z09 - a clean kill!

On 9/1/2021 at 3:50 PM, Z09 said:

Where's the plane???????????????

6ca8e531b20f96cb98f67563e9e3b024.jpg&f=1

On 1/4/2021 at 8:25 AM, benson13 said:

A 757 doesn't have the legs to get to Russia...is Scotland a stop over for Fuel?...Scotland hates the Lying POS as much as NY and Fla do, and don't want him living there...I gotta order more Popcorn!!...this gets better everyday....LMAO

Well????????????

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 8:20 AM, benson13 said:

Unusual activity near Trump's golf resort in Scotland has set off rumors that he might be fleeing there before Joe Biden's inauguration.

Prestwick airport, which is near Trump's Turnberry resort, was told to expect the arrival on Jan. 19 of a U.S. military Boeing 757 plane the president has reportedly used before, reported the Sunday PostSunday Post.

"

Nothing huh?