Jump to content

Repub Voters ... was Trump's Presidency 'the red pill' as it now appears?


Recommended Posts

7 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

Red Pill?  He simply pulled many non-voters into a frame of interest and open discussion.  That alone is a success.

 

LOL... there is no discussion... just people screaming at each other.

 

He definitely legitimized a lot of fringe conspiracies and paranoid narratives.

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

42 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

LOL... there is no discussion... just people screaming at each other.

 

He definitely legitimized a lot of fringe conspiracies and paranoid narratives.

 

It is your choice to come here, trolling, but remember that your efforts cannot change the facts nor truths laid out in this thread.  I posted facts, you posted emotions.

Thanks. You may now swallow your blue 'participation' bill. ROFL

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, pmurT said:

even in his last three weeks, a phone call to GA Secy Of State begging him to intervene in a frauded election ---has been satanically morphed into Trump needs to be impeached for begging Raffensberger to intervene/stop GA election fraud. Yes. Another red pill event unfolded just yesterday after I created this thread.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

The main stream media campaign to turn public opinion against the President by developing media narratives that criticize President Trump for whatever he says or does

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The building up of enough pressure against President Trump and his family and staff to force him to resign AND the attempts to put pressure on a majority of the Cabinet through personal and political pressure, blackmailing, persuading or threatening in order to get them to invoke section IV of the 25th amendment and remove the President from office

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

 

You being factually true here, does not change the illegal horrors that Globalism's Democrats used to rape Trump's Presidency. 

 

For example I laid out a long list of red pill events, by which you strategically and intentionally did not address those actual events nor what they reveal about Trump's havoc he reaked upon the swamp ---altho you made sure to address the results of citizens learning about Trump's navigating through those horrid events.

 

 

 

No, not since Trump had to fight off a coup against him, for 4 straight years.  And even in his last three weeks, a phone call to GA Secy Of State begging him to intervene in a frauded election ---has been satanically morphed into Trump needs to be impeached for begging Raffensberger to intervene/stop GA election fraud. Yes. Another red pill event unfolded just yesterday after I created this thread.

 

Its a good post and thread.  Happy New Year

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Toldya said:

 

LOL... there is no discussion... just people screaming at each other.

 

He definitely legitimized a lot of fringe conspiracies and paranoid narratives.

You think Putin is under your bed.....CCCUUCKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tin Foil Hat GIFs | Tenor

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, CrimeaRiver said:

You think Putin is under your bed.....CCCUUCKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Tin Foil Hat GIFs | Tenor

 

See?

 

People like you don't discuss... you just repeat your program over and over.

 

You're a total waste of time.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

See?

 

People like you don't discuss... you just repeat your program over and over.

 

You're a total waste of time.

 

'''''fringe conspiracies and paranoid narratives.'''''

lol, dumbass....Russia/Putin is all you CUCKS raged about for 4 years.  The RussiaHoax.

It was the every night clown show on Richard Maddow's propaganda network.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, CrimeaRiver said:

 

'''''fringe conspiracies and paranoid narratives.'''''

lol, dumbass....Russia/Putin is all you CUCKS raged about for 4 years.  The RussiaHoax.

It was the every night clown show on Richard Maddow's propaganda network.

 

It was an investigation by the FBI, genius. And the president was not only involved, but he was acting like he had a lot to hide all the way through.

 

This isn't newsworthy?

 

And seriously... 'CUCK'??

You're not on incelsforlife.com right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Toldya said:

 

It was an investigation by the FBI, genius. And the president was not only involved, but he was acting like he had a lot to hide all the way through.

 

This isn't newsworthy?

 

And seriously... 'CUCK'??

You're not on incelsforlife.com right now.

Very newsworthy.....'''''DC ESTAB runs coup on US President'''''

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jefftec said:

...Using Adam Shiff's comments shows us what an imbecile you are....

....please give us more....

 

ROFL

 

ask him to post the one where Schiff swears Hunter Biden's laptop evidence resulted from Russia disinformation efforts ---right after he left out of the Intel meeting where the evidence was proven to be authentic and factually from Hunter's laptop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Toldya said:

It was an investigation by the FBI, genius.

 

Exactly, a *huuuuje* part of the red pill reality that woke all of us up. 

There is no hiding from these hits. See, look:

 

https://gellerreport.com/2020/02/mccabe-admits-coup.html/

 

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/trump_administration/february_2019/most_see_crime_in_justice_fbi_coup_against_trump_want_special_prosecutor

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • release of COVID-20 a more deadlier strain of virus killing even the youthful and strong
  • Another triggered lock-down forcing the death of the US economy and dollar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Institution of mail-in ballots and the theft of the election by ballot harvesting and the subsequent gaining of control of the House and Senate and putting a Democratic President in Office

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, pmurT said:

 

ROFL

 

ask him to post the one where Schiff swears Hunter Biden's laptop evidence resulted from Russia disinformation efforts ---right after he left out of the Intel meeting where the evidence was proven to be authentic and factually from Hunter's laptop.

...can see Benson doing something like that, makes for a few laughs, for sure.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, pmurT said:

Institution of mail-in ballots and the theft of the election by ballot harvesting and the subsequent gaining of control of the House and Senate and putting a Democratic President in Office

Mail in ballots were attacked by trump for fraud months before a vote was cast. The system is fine. You just hate losing. 

  • Thumb up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...