Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

Trump admits he doesn't have the  numbers and claims a cpa went over the numbers. Lol anybody that knows how to work with numbers knows if you don't have complete information you can't get the right outcome. But trump continues to claim he knows the correct numbers. So fucking funny. Trump double talk is entertaining as all hell. 

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Not that that would concern me in any way  .  .  .  as I never donated a dime  .  .  .  but that doesn't seem fair !

What difference would that make between donors and not donors  .  .  .  if donors  were to become  the norm here ?

So we'd have two groups here  :  donors and not-donors  .  .  .  

So?

And they both would be able to put each other on ignore  .  .  .  within their respective group  .  .  .  

Yup.

That sounds pretty bizarre to me .

IMHO that would discourage members to donate  .  .  .

But you're the boss  .  .  .  

I am. Fuck off.

• Haha 1
14 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

When dopelook now is the lead cheerleader  your cause is not going to do well

LMAO

Trump admitted he didn't have accurate information in the phone call and then claims he has a cpa looking at the numbers and won by alot. You just gotta weed through all of the trump double talk and he tells you the truth. 

1 minute ago, Dontlooknow said:

Trump admitted he didn't have accurate information in the phone call and then claims he has a cpa looking at the numbers and won by alot. You just gotta weed through all of the trump double talk and he tells you the truth. 

You've been saying the same thing over and over for the last 45 minutes... looks like spam to me.

LMAO!

• Thumb up 1
Just now, rippy38 said:

You've been saying the same thing over and over for the last 45 minutes... looks like spam to me.

LMAO!

No I haven't I addressed different things in every post. 

28 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

I like the part where he talks overthe gal that supports him and she is in the back ground saying no mr. President. And he keeps talking. Trump is so entertaining. 

I like the part where you created this thread by telling, lies, that Trump tried to get the Secy of State to do something which Trump never attempted to get him to do.

21 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

The f.b.i was present during every count and I'm sure the right wing will say the deep state was out to get trump. 

You idiot, the same FBI that kept Hunter Biden's laptop evidence hush-hush as they watched Trump get impeached for telling the truth about corruption ---when all along the FBI had evidence that Trump was 100% correct, but kept it silent.

Same FBI that allowed CNN NYT etc to illegally release Trump's tax info and his debtor info

Same FBI that helped Obama-Biden entrapped General Flynn, in Jan 2017, and also helped Democrats file false docx with the FISA Court.

Same FBI that assisted with a coup against Trump.

Same FBI that unethically allowed Adam Schiff and CNN and Twitter to recently claim that Hunter Biden's laptop evidence was a Russia disinformation effort.

• Thumb up 1
11 hours ago, benson13 said:

Commenters on Twitter were stunned on Sunday morning after a bombshell Washington Post report claimed that Donald Trump pressured Georgia's secretary of state to rustle up over 11,000 votes so he could win the state's 16 electoral votes.

According to the report the Post "obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated [Brad] Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking 'a big risk.'"

The post also noted that Trump was very specific about the number of votes he wanted telling the Georgia official, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

Commenters on Twitter were quick to point out that Trump's call was both criminal and impeachable with one saying the phone call was "absolutely insane.".

Tweet

as9mVLOb_bigger.jpg

Let's say this once again: This isn't about Trump pursuing his legal remedies. He's shamelessly trying to steal an election And he's caught on tape doing it (Kudos to Georgia secretary of state for putting country over party)

Now all we need to do is a forensic audit on those votes to ensure there was no massive fraud like we know there is but...... democrats don’t want that so there will be no impeachment. 

18 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Ow all we need to do is do a forensic audit on those votes to ensure there was no massive fraud like we know there is but...... democrats don’t want that so there will be no impeachment. 

Now I'm going to repeat myself cause you don't have all the information like trump admitted. So he has a cpa that Trump admitted doesn't have all the information making up numbers. If you know anything about being a cpa if you don't have the right information you don't get good information from bad numbers. 

3 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

Now I'm going to repeat myself cause you don't have all the information like trump admitted. So he has a cpa that Trump admitted doesn't have all the information making up numbers. If you know anything about being a cpa if you don't have the right information you don't get good information from bad numbers. 

all the trump loyalists will soon find themselves in hock because they will donate all their savings to trump's massive legal fees.

14 minutes ago, jerra- said:

all the trump loyalists will soon find themselves in hock because they will donate all their savings to trump's massive legal fees.

False and ridiculously stupid. Your morons have been claiming he’s a convicted criminal and he hasn’t even been charged of ONE crime. 😆

That’s how stupid your media has made you. Aren’t you embarrassed? 

19 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

False and ridiculously stupid. Your morons have been claiming he’s a convicted criminal and he hasn’t even been charged of ONE crime. 😆

That’s how stupid your media has made you. Aren’t you embarrassed? 

as soon as he is no longer president , charges will be filed.

and that is why, o' stupid one, why he  is so desperately trying to stay in office,

• Upvote 1

Dontlooknow

I like the part where he talks overthe gal that supports him and she is in the back ground saying no mr. President. And he keeps talking. Trump is so entertaining. 

That's why John Dean says he thinks the ConMan recorded the conversation and had it released

4 minutes ago, king of the county said:

For what exactly?

the list gets longer everyday- tax evasion, inciting riots and election tampering.

other chargers will be filed as well.

• rippy38 unpinned this topic