Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

35 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Trump did not state an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action.

Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

saying the person was taking a risk for refusing to cooperate is a threat by itself.

if you don't believe me tell it to a policeman if you need help robbing a bank.

• Like 1
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

5 hours ago, Z09 said:

Christ..

Another impeachment

Well..

Let's get it started Pelosi

not another 'bombshell'? Oh the HUMANITY!!!

how 'stunned' were they?

4 hours ago, SixShooter said:

No. Same reaction. I'm certain all presidents use their influence, in fact everyone does. Nothing wrong with the call, just like the Ukraine call.

Nothing to marginalize. The call was innocent.

I never thought the "tan suit" was an issue, and anyone who did is an idiot.

Hmm, if he does something "shocking" be sure and let us know mmkay?

Right. YOU determine first amendment rights. This is why I LMAO, you commies think you can shove Americans around. Fuck off.

santapool.jpg

Funny thing is, Trump and his advisors were on the call with GA Secretary of State...

Wonder who 'leaked' the story?

Just another fucking ruse to discredit Trump...

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

Commenters on Twitter were stunned on Sunday morning after a bombshell Washington Post report claimed that Donald Trump pressured Georgia's secretary of state to rustle up over 11,000 votes so he could win the state's 16 electoral votes.

According to the report the Post "obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated [Brad] Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking 'a big risk.'"

The post also noted that Trump was very specific about the number of votes he wanted telling the Georgia official, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

Commenters on Twitter were quick to point out that Trump's call was both criminal and impeachable with one saying the phone call was "absolutely insane.".

Tweet

as9mVLOb_bigger.jpg

Let's say this once again: This isn't about Trump pursuing his legal remedies. He's shamelessly trying to steal an election And he's caught on tape doing it (Kudos to Georgia secretary of state for putting country over party)

😂

3 hours ago, SixShooter said:

Never saw an uglier bunch of fat, wrinkly, sloppy assholes.

what about zipperhead?

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, SixShooter said:

I don't have to explain a negative. YOU have to prove your positive assertion. 

You're new to this aren't you?

SickShooter: the Master of Denial

• Upvote 1
3 minutes ago, ROG62 said:

Funny thing is, Trump and his advisors were on the call with GA Secretary of State...

Wonder who 'leaked' the story?

Just another fucking ruse to discredit Trump...

The Georgia SoS, if he's smart, knowing trump's desperation, might have taped the entire call. 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

What he did say was worse

Worse than threatening the LIFE of a "little granddaughter"?!?

LMFAO. TDS has you in its grips.

4 hours ago, Zaro said:

And there is actually EVIDENCE of it

Well, then maybe you should pull it out of your ass and present it to us ?

.  .  .  .  .  from a safe distance,  please  .  .  .  

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, jerra- said:

like trump couldn't possibly file charges

Correct. He can't.

You just INSIST on continuing to prove yourself wrong.

Thanks. Please continue.

29 minutes ago, maineman said:

how would you know that?  you admitted you had no intention of reading the phone call transcript.

Do tell.

I listened to the excerpts that your leftist fake news media thought were most damning.

Which do you think was the most illegal passage?

43 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Is Trump a prosecutor?

Next.

Could be a last ditch effort to warn GA that he has the goods on them and they'll be subject to arrest and prosecution come Jan 5th...

• Thumb up 1
19 minutes ago, jerra- said:

saying the person was taking a risk for refusing to cooperate is a threat by itself.

Nonsense. You're not a lawyer or a prosecutor. You're way out of your boots son.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

I listened to the excerpts that your leftist fake news media thought was most damning.

What do you think was the most illegal passage?

so...you can't answer my question and, instead, attempt to muddy the waters by posing your own instead.  off with you.  you are an embarrassment.

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Wipe your ass, bitch !

Why, isn't this Benson's  and Zaro's  foreplay ?

Let me see how this wipe looks First. So you gonna eat this ass? É

O.M.G. that's some good shit...(no pun intended)

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, maineman said:

so...you can't answer my question 

Wrong. You asked "how would I know that" and I answered, I did listen to excerpts posted by the Washington Post. Would they withhold the more damning bits?

9 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Nonsense. You're not a lawyer or a prosecutor. You're way out of your boots son.

it is considered to be coercion

co·er·cion
/kōˈərZHən,kōˈərSHən/

noun

1. the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.
    "our problem cannot be solved by any form of coercion but only by agreement"
  • Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, jerra- said:

it is considered to be coercion

co·er·cion
/kōˈərZHən,kōˈərSHən/

noun

1. the practice of persuading someone to do something by using force or threats.
    "our problem cannot be solved by any form of coercion but only by agreement"

Keep moving those goalposts. You're doing a great job of proving my case! 🤣

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Wrong. You asked "how would I know that" and I answered, I did listen to excerpts posted by the Washington Post. Would they withhold the more damning bits?

I have no idea how they picked their quotes... and neither do you.  You asked me for a link.. I gave you that link.  Read it.  Or not. I could give a fuck either way.  If you ask me for a hamburger and I give it to you... eat... or not.  I am not going to be your clipping service and I will not chew your food for you either.  Be a big boy or be a fucking pussy... your choice.  It would seem to me that you've already made it.  Run along, pussy.