Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

Rep. Adam Kinzinger, R-Ill., called the call “absolutely appalling.” “To every member of Congress considering objecting to the election results, you cannot — in light of this — do so with a clean conscience. #RestoreOurGOP,” he tweeted. 

• Upvote 1
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

35 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Demanding that a state official falsify the election returns is NOT "freedom of speech".It is a violation of his Oath of Office.

Never happened.

35 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:
“That’s a criminal offense,” he said. “And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer.”

That's not threatening prosecution.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

"Dear God, please guide me to say the right lies "

I think it's hilarious. And it couldn't happen to a nicer conhole

2 hours ago, calguy said:

Impeachment is a waste of time right now. Wait another 17 days and prosecute his criminal ass to the max. Let the Supreme Court decide whether preemptively pardoning himself is legal or not.

impeachment would mean pence is president and he could pardon trump.

23 minutes ago, maineman said:

A better man than you would disabuse them of that inaccurate conclusion and admit that you were talking to someone who had purposely chosen not to read your posts so refutation was not an option. 

How am I to know their conclusion if they only read the exchange, or that anyone, or who, even read it? Posts go unchallenged all time. I'm not responsible for the conclusion of an unknown reader, and all you would have to do is post your response to not only show your superiority but also to dispel these "innacurate" conclusions.

By the way, if a reader concludes that you couldn't refute my challenge, why would such a conclusion automatically be innacurate?

6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Thanks. Can you post the relevant excerpt?

I'm not your clipping service.... if I got you a hamburger would you expect me to chew it for you, too?

30 minutes ago, maineman said:

I can imagine you have bragged about my "failure" to be able to "refute" your points quite often over the past year.

What else could ANYONE conclude but that you failed? If I challenge your position and you refuse to refute it, you have lost. That's a simple truism of debate.

3 minutes ago, maineman said:

I'm not your clipping service.... if I got you a hamburger would you expect me to chew it for you, too?

Simply asking for the relevant passage. I'm not wading through an hour-long transcript guessing at whatever you're trying to show. You made the point, you substantiate it. Or simply concede it.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

How am I to know their conclusion if they only read the exchange, or that anyone, or who, even read it? Posts go unchallenged all time. I'm not responsible for the conclusion of an unknown reader, and all you would have to do is post your response to not only show your superiority but also to dispel these "innacurate" conclusions.

By the way, if a reader concludes that you couldn't refute my challenge, why would such a conclusion automatically be innacurate?

I suppose we could get into the tree falling in the forest making sound discussion, but to what end, really?  If I knew I were being ignored by someone, I would not crow about their failures to respond to my posts.   I would, instead, leave them alone.  Obviously, such an ethical decision is beyond your reach.

1 minute ago, maineman said:

Obviously, such an ethical decision is beyond your reach.

So you want to go back to ad homs...

Actually, in fact I have been leaving you alone, you should be relieved to learn. It was your assumption that I was replying to you and crowing about your failures. I just played along. You know, you may go back to ignoring me anytime you like, you don't NEED a software lock on me, do you? I never respond to some here but I have no one on ignore. I guess I'm just strong like that.

2 hours ago, SixShooter said:

LMAO

Nothing wrong with the call. I listened to the excerpts that you leftoons think is so bad, and it's nothing. 

I was all ready to think, okay this time he went too far, but the call is a big fat nothingsandwich.

According to you, Trump has no freedom of speech. Nothing he said in the call was untoward, but he could call his grandkids to wish them Merry Christmas and you lunatics would burn him at the stake.

Damn, you people and your TDS. So pathetic.

At least now we know for certain that Raffensperger is a never-Trumper.

The United States’ sorest loser, soon-to-be ex-president Donald Trump, threatened Georgia’s secretary of state in an attempt to badger him to “find” the votes that would overturn the state’s presidential election results. In the call, audio of which was obtained by the Washington Post, Trump told Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger that he was taking “a big risk” by refusing to cooperate by falsifying verified election results that showed Biden winning by 11,779 votes.

------------------

this is a down right threat.

5 minutes ago, jerra- said:

The United States’ sorest loser, soon-to-be ex-president Donald Trump, threatened Georgia’s secretary of state in an attempt to badger him to “find” the votes that would overturn the state’s presidential election results. In the call, audio of which was obtained by the Washington Post, Trump told Georgia’s Republican Secretary of State Brad Raffensberger that he was taking “a big risk” by refusing to cooperate by falsifying verified election results that showed Biden winning by 11,779 votes.

------------------

this is a down right threat.

This sounds like a threat to me. It is sure as hell something that no other president would  do.

Trump is asking for altered results to an election that has been counted, recounted and certified.

If the vote count was fixed, then why didn't the Democrats with the two Senate seats?

Trump violated his oath of office.

• Thumb up 1

JAIL TIME!

Reacting to a Washington Post bombshell report that contained audio of Donald Trump begging and then demanding Georgia's secretary of state recalculate the presidential election vote totals in his state and find him close to 12,000 votes, attorney George Conway let the president know that he just committed a crime on tape and is looking at some jail time.

According to the WaPo report, Trump told Republican Brad Raffensperger, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state. There's no way I lost Georgia. There's no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes."

That, Conway suggested, amounted to election tampering.

With that in mind, he helpfully tweeted for the president -- and whoever is acting as his lawyer these days -- the relevant penalties for attempting or proposing fraud.

According to 52 U.S.C § 20511(2)(B): "A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office- knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by- (A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,hall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

2 minutes ago, benson13 said:

JAIL TIME!

Reacting to a Washington Post bombshell report that contained audio of Donald Trump begging and then demanding Georgia's secretary of state recalculate the presidential election vote totals in his state and find him close to 12,000 votes, attorney George Conway let the president know that he just committed a crime on tape and is looking at some jail time.

According to the WaPo report, Trump told Republican Brad Raffensperger, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state. There's no way I lost Georgia. There's no way. We won by hundreds of thousands of votes."

That, Conway suggested, amounted to election tampering.

With that in mind, he helpfully tweeted for the president -- and whoever is acting as his lawyer these days -- the relevant penalties for attempting or proposing fraud.

According to 52 U.S.C § 20511(2)(B): "A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office- knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by- (A) the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or
(B) the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,hall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both."

He'll pardon himself. We'll see if self pardons stand up in court. I'm guessing it won't stand.

Trump's Crimes Matter.

• Thumb up 1