Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

On 1/3/2021 at 12:28 PM, benson13 said:

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes

Today's vote in Georgia is the choice between; DEMOCRACY and FASCISM!

I never thought I'd see the day when we actually have to vote for our FREEDOM!

• Thumb up 1
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

136838474_778324262766705_14695003628594

Worse Than Treason

No amount of rationalizing can change the fact that the majority of the Republican Party is advocating for the overthrow of an American election.
This is sedition, plain and simple. No amount of playacting and rationalizing can change the fact that the majority of the Republican Party and its apologists are advocating for the overthrow of an American election and the continued rule of the sociopathic autocrat agent Orange aka DEMENTiA CON.
https://www.theatlan
See More
  • rippy38 unpinned this topic
Just now, nuckin futz said:

"Snitches get stitches!" Got it?

Lol.

This was up top for almost two days and got some good hits... I was gonna unpin it tonight anyway.

I'll get another one up there you can flood with silly memes in a few... 

🤣

That's the only conclusion. Raffensperger's office recounted the vote three times, once by hand, each time with the same result. Joe Biden won by 11,779 votes. His office has explained itself to the state House of Representatives. It has explained itself to the state Senate. His office, together with the Georgia General Assembly, has certified the vote. Georgia's electors, along with those of 49 other states, convened Dec. 14 to certify the national Electoral College vote. All but one of Trump's lawsuits have been tossed. (One is pending in state court.) All that remains is for the US Congress to sign off.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, benson13 said:

That's the only conclusion. Raffensperger's office recounted the vote three times, once by hand, each time with the same result. Joe Biden won by 11,779 votes. His office has explained itself to the state House of Representatives. It has explained itself to the state Senate. His office, together with the Georgia General Assembly, has certified the vote. Georgia's electors, along with those of 49 other states, convened Dec. 14 to certify the national Electoral College vote. All but one of Trump's lawsuits have been tossed. (One is pending in state court.) All that remains is for the US Congress to sign off.

The Congress signing off is a mere formality as the states certify their elections. Trump is trying to turn it into something else. It puts pence in a very uncomfortable position.

• Thumb up 1
15 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Spam

2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Spam apparently means facts you don't happen to like

No, mine's the same as the definition in the rules. Posting the same thing over and over.

1 minute ago, nuckin futz said:

You better get in line for the next beatings, son! I am very busy!

Reported for threatening

Guess you'll be back in hell soon

Today's vote in Georgia is the choice between; DEMOCRACY and FASCISM!

I never thought I'd see the day when we actually have to vote for our FREEDOM!

AND the Constitution

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Lol.

This was up top for almost two days and got some good hits... I was gonna unpin it tonight anyway.

I'll get another one up there you can flood with silly memes in a few... 

🤣

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

Nutz has the thread off track...

Time to unpin.

Good run on the topic folks!

bump

On 1/4/2021 at 1:16 PM, Whitemajikman said:

Except for one thing asshole.

A majority of this nation knows you and your party rigged the election ....

And on Jan.6th we are going to try your party in the court of public opinion because our Judiciary and the SCOTUS just proved they are impotent and can no longer be trusted.

Too bad you have zero proof asshole.   81,252,806 of us voted for Joe Biden.   Get used to it.

• Thumb up 1