Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

No amount of evidence can convince the SickShooter of a truth he refuses to accept. 

But it is rather fun watching him trying to show the world his golden issue while the world laughs at him.

What truth have I refused to accept?

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Trump claimed he was cheated out of an Emmy

"The Emmys are all about politics, that's why, despite nominations, The Apprentice never won - even though it should have won many times over."

9 minutes ago, slideman said:

you apparently didn't read my response I said the person who improperly opened the ballots can be sanctioned.That does not mean you throw out the election nor does it mean that anyone cheated nor does it mean that someone illegitimately won. 

I did read it. Apparently YOU didn't read the law. Or you don't care. The purpose of NOT opening the ballots was clearly stated-- so that the election is fair, legal, and protected from tampering:

(2) To formulate, adopt, and promulgate such rules and regulations, consistent with law, as will be conducive to the fair, legal, and orderly conduct of primaries and elections;  

======

(a)(1)(A) The board of registrars or absentee ballot clerk shall keep safely, unopened, and stored in a manner that will prevent tampering and unauthorized access all official absentee ballots 

17 minutes ago, calguy said:

No amount of evidence can convince the SickShooter of a truth he refuses to accept. 

This is rich coming form the guy who has still never accepted that Gropin' Joe the Child Abuser promised to cure cancer.

Here's ACTUAL EVIDENCE that cowgirl refuses to even watch. Well, it is seven seconds and he has a short attention span.

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

This is rich coming form the guy who has still never accepted that Gropin' Joe the Child Abuser promised to cure cancer.

Here's ACTUAL EVIDENCE that cowgirl refuses to even watch. Well, it is seven seconds and he has a short attention span.

Going back to your 6 second golden video. What a joke.

Just now, calguy said:

Yeah it's a joke. The joke is you didn't even know he said it, and then denied it over dozens of posts even AFTER I posted the video evidence. That was hilarious!

1 minute ago, calguy said:

....and you say I can't accept evidence.

Are you simply a liar, or are you really this dumb??

Just now, SixShooter said:

Yeah it's a joke. The joke is you didn't even know he said it, and then denied it over dozens of posts even AFTER I posted the video evidence. That was hilarious!

Yea, I did. It was just not worthy of comment. Go back to eating shit.

8 minutes ago, calguy said:

Yea, I did. 

Liar. You denied he said it, said I "make shit up" and rejected it with every post.

You can't even discuss factual legal issues without lying and slinging BS and cartoons.

You value your integrity at exactly zero don't you?

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Liar. You denied he said it, said I "make shit up" and rejected it with every post.

You can't even discuss factual legal issues without lying and slinging BS and cartoons.

You value your integrity at exactly zero don't you?

You're still making up shit. And eating a lot of it in the process.

3 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

There are a number of Trumpuppet fanatics in this forum who  seem willing to do whatever the A-Hole in Chief says.  

Would Kingaroo choose a swan dive,or perhaps the ever-popular half-gainer.

Kingaroo still sort ofwins,because he has at least two MAGA hats,and campaign swag for LOSER  candidates is always 

worth more to collectors than propaganda  from winners.  There are LOTS of MAGA hats in circulation though.He will  likely have to wait 30years to profit from his MAGA hat  sale.  I'd say the camo one  will prove   to  be the most valuable, because of the  irony of camo propaganda.

People who riot  for Trump  probably  will not be pardoned.

Watch tomorrow you will see how to protest lol 

3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Watch tomorrow you will see how to protest lol 

A lot of yahoos with guns driving around in pick up trucks someone is likely to get hurt

• Thumb up 1
22 minutes ago, slideman said:

A lot of yahoos with guns driving around in pick up trucks someone is likely to get hurt

LOL...Proud Boys  .... Get ready to get arrested

36 minutes ago, calguy said:

You're still making up shit. And eating a lot of it in the process.

Oh? What did I make up now? I'd love to prove you wrong again.

Just now, calguy said:

You'd love to. But you can't.

I already did, but you're right, if you don't specify what I made up, I can't disprove it.

So you're reduced to making baseless claims that you won't even specify. What a pussy!!

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I already did, but you're right, if you don't specify what I made up, I can't disprove it.

So you're reduced to making baseless claims that you won't even specify. What a pussy!!

keep eating that shit. trump told you it is steak.

3 hours ago, slideman said:

Lol you are a cult member you are no longer a rational actor.

You prefer Trump's lies to the facts. You are a member of a cult of personality.

CULT45! The problem began when they believed the LYING CON MAN, and failed to do their homework on Teflon Don! He was a well known con men for many years!

Read; David Johnston's book on him! Just for starters. Ignorance is no excuse!

• Thumb up 1
  • rippy38 unpinned this topic