Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

2 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I hope so  .  .  .  !

These lying bastards need to be held accountable for their crimes !

I do believe trump will be held accountable for his crimes.

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

15 minutes ago, calguy said:

Anyone who edits someone's posts is showing their own stupidity.

Agreed  .  .  .  now tell that to your comrade Nightowl  .  .  .  

Good luck with that !

12 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Except nobody with integrity believes it....

And that belief will be compounded on Jan.6th .

What's not to believe?

you don't believe in math?

Just now, JinnMartini said:

Agreed  .  .  .  now tell that to your comrade Nightowl  .  .  .  

Good luck with that !

He's not my comrade. And from a political standpoint, you're not my friend. But we should all have a right to voice our opinions without a couple smartass pissants editing our words.

13 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Yep, that's the spark that ignites the tinder box....

so.... if there is no ignition on the 6th, what will you say?

I'm tired of all this "the election was stolen crap". No it wasn't. Trump lost now grow up and get over it. I put my vote for Trump and he lost. We now have to make sure that we block al the crazy shit the left wants to ram down our throats in congress. 

Two things can be true at once. We had quite a bit of election fraud and Trump lost. Anything beyond that is crazy crackpipe sh!t. 

A lot of my fellow conservatives are going to have to get over the fact, that we have a an old doddering dipshit for a president. The good news is he is far to old to run again. Shoot he was too old to run for it in the first place. 

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

They gave the money up snd knew it it’s good training for the engineers and Seabees that’s what they do build 

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/04/951203109/trump-and-the-military-what-an-erratic-commander-in-chief-leaves-behind

She also faults Trump for using Pentagon money to build his wall on the border with Mexico. Such action, Eaglen says, "sets up the budget to be raided by any future president for any self-declared 'emergency.' "

Todd Harrison, a budget expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, echoed those concerns, calling the shift in funds for the wall one of the "worst legacies" of the Trump years.

"I think Congress will need to rethink many of the provisions it routinely puts into law," says Harrison, "that allow the president to reallocate certain types of funding in a crisis without prior approval from Congress."

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

You are hilarious.

And powerless to stop what's coming....

The wrath of America is about to smite you.

all you ever have are worthless opinions, non facts never proven.

1 hour ago, king of the county said:

I’d like to see a court find him guilty lol 

are you one of those who say charles manson is not guilty because he didn't actually kill anyone himself?

• Thumb up 1
2 hours ago, maineman said:

I know I posted earlier that trump should not be impeached because then pence could pardon him, but I changed my mind. trump is too vengeful, too desperate, too deranged to have the codes to the bombs and should be ousted immediately. 

2 hours ago, maineman said:

I think there may be real problems in DC on the 6th. A lot of Yahoo's driving around with guns in pickup trucks looking for an antagonist. Someone is likely to get hurt

• Like 1

trumps Gang

On Monday, The New York Times reported that the leader of the far-right group the Proud Boys, has been arrested in connection with an incident at a historically Black church.

"Enrique Tarrio, the chairman of the Proud Boys, was arrested by Metropolitan Police on suspicion of burning a Black Lives Matter banner torn from a historic Black church in Washington during protests last month that led to several violent clashes, including stabbings, around the city," said the report. "A spokesman for the Metropolitan Police Department confirmed that Mr. Tarrio, 36, had been arrested on charges of destruction of property, stemming from a mid-December incident in downtown Washington. Upon his arrest he was found to be in possession of two high-capacity firearm magazines and charged accordingly with possession."

The news comes after a USA TODAY reporter said that Tarrio abruptly ended a phone interview with him after he heard sirens blaring on the other line.

7 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Uh ?

Whater they dream up  .  .  .  or  cook up,  of course   .  .  .  Deep State  determines who done something wrong and who done nothing wrong  .  .  . 

Other than that  .  .  .  if you have enough dough  .  .  .  you may be able to buy yourself out of  SOME  legal  troubles !

There is no such thing as  "Justice"   .  .  .  you're either a lucky bastard, on whose path flowers will be scattered  .  .  .   or a rabid stray dog  with rocks being thrown at you !

I said !!

They’ve listened to the crazed leftist media tell them he’s a criminal so many times they believe it even though there is zero evidence of Trump committing any crime. 

Tax crimes are the funniest like Trump actually does his taxes.....😆 or the IRS haven’t gone through them with a fine toothed comb....

On 1/3/2021 at 4:51 PM, benson13 said:

Oh Geeezzzzzzzzzzz....here we go, the rednecks with their China...China...China........China...China...China...

Like benghazi.... benghazi.... benghazi....

shaddddup you Ignorant azzholes

You be the number ONE "ignorant asshole" and we can't get YOU to shut the fuck up!!!

2 hours ago, jerra- said:

https://www.npr.org/2021/01/04/951203109/trump-and-the-military-what-an-erratic-commander-in-chief-leaves-behind

She also faults Trump for using Pentagon money to build his wall on the border with Mexico. Such action, Eaglen says, "sets up the budget to be raided by any future president for any self-declared 'emergency.' "

Todd Harrison, a budget expert at the Center for Strategic and International Studies, echoed those concerns, calling the shift in funds for the wall one of the "worst legacies" of the Trump years.

"I think Congress will need to rethink many of the provisions it routinely puts into law," says Harrison, "that allow the president to reallocate certain types of funding in a crisis without prior approval from Congress."

Congress doesnt  get shit done 

3 hours ago, calguy said:

I do believe trump will be held accountable for his crimes.

Will the Biden-crime-family be held accountable for all the crimes THEY have committed, Including the theft of a Presidential election??

Will the Biden crime-family be held accountable for the criminal way they sold their souls and the American people down the  yongding river???   

The Biden's make the mafia look like girl-scouts selling cookies door to door.

On 1/3/2021 at 4:04 PM, jrock2310 said:

Now pretend it was hillary, obama, whoeverthefuck you would set your house on fire for if applied to anyone but trump.

Of course.  It has to be marginalized in order for it to be no big deal.

But again... if applied to anyone but trump...

Remember when obama wore a tan suit?  

But this is meh 🤷🏻‍♂️

Again, I will be shocked the day trump supporters are shocked by anything trump does.

The fact that you think this is a first amendment issue just shows you don’t understand what’s going on.

Spoken like donald himself.

Now apply it anyone else...

How does it sit...

Cult of  personality.  

Those who question the conspiracy become part of the conspiracy.

You have a reasonable point. By the same token, if Trump JR was filling jis

pockets using his dad’s influence, the left would have impeached the President. 

• rippy38 unpinned this topic