Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

39 minutes ago, benson13 said:

"So how do u guys feel about your constitution now?"

We don't have a Constitution when the gop is in Power...Its NEVER America when those Bastards are running the Country...Its like the Mafia is in Control

????Hey, commie-shill, how much did the chinese communists pay you repeat that bullshit????

redneck....you said Commie??????

In 2015, for example, New Jersey got back only 74 cents in federal spending for  every tax dollar it sent to Washington. New York got back 81 cents, Connecticut: 82 cents, and Massachusetts: 83 cents.

But when you turn to the red states, it’s the opposite. Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar it sent to Washington. West Virginia: $2.07. Kentucky: $1.90. And South Carolina: $1.71.

9 minutes ago, benson13 said:

redneck....you said Commie??????

In 2015, for example, New Jersey got back only 74 cents in federal spending for  every tax dollar it sent to Washington. New York got back 81 cents, Connecticut: 82 cents, and Massachusetts: 83 cents.

But when you turn to the red states, it’s the opposite. Mississippi received $2.13 for every tax dollar it sent to Washington. West Virginia: $2.07. Kentucky: $1.90. And South Carolina: $1.71.

How about the fed just keeps their hand outta people's pocket and the states just keep their own money and pay for what they want, instead of having to pay for what the feds TELL them they have to pay for.

The fed has their hands too fuckin' deep into other people's pockets as it is.

Fuck the feds,  fuck the feds orders and fuck their money, let the money stay in their own state!.

• Thumb up 1

Oh Geeezzzzzzzzzzz....here we go, the rednecks with their China...China...China........China...China...China...

Like benghazi.... benghazi.... benghazi....

shaddddup you Ignorant azzholes

42 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

No. Same reaction. I'm certain all presidents use their influence, in fact everyone does. Nothing wrong with the call, just like the Ukraine call.

Yes.  Just like the ukraine call he is asking heads of state to do his bidding.  

He asked a foreign head of state to investigate a political rival for his political benefit.

Then he asked another head of state (gov) to fiddle w/ election numbers.

There is no bottom.

Nothing to marginalize.

of course not... (is what I tell my attorney if I wish to assert I didn’t do it)

Of ciurse not The call was innocent.

No blood, no foul 🤷🏻‍♂️

I never thought the "tan suit" was an issue, and anyone who did is an idiot.

Of course not.  Bcus that would seem stupid by comparison 🙄

Hmm, if he does something "shocking" be sure and let us know mmkay?

I could gove you a laundry.  But somehow I suspect like these two aforementioned phone calls... NBD!  No blood, no foul 🤷🏻‍♂️

Right. YOU determine first amendment rights. This is why I LMAO, you commies think you can shove Americans around. Fuck off.

So you do think this is about first amendment.... oh boy...

santapool.jpg

Yeah... I would say that’s close to accurate.

A little more camo & cut off tees and I think you nailed it. 

1 minute ago, jrock2310 said:

Yes.  Just like the ukraine call he is asking heads of state to do his bidding.  

He asked a foreign head of state to investigate a political rival for his political benefit.

Nope.

Then he asked another head of state (gov) to fiddle w/ election numbers.

Wrong, but I understand TDS is driving you insane so you have to twist everything to fit your disorder.

There is no bottom.

To your TDS, correct.

Of course it was.  No blood, no foul.

Of course not.  Bcus that would seem stupid by comparison 🙄 

Just pointing out that you made an erroneous assumption about me. But who would expect you to be honest and fair??

I could gove you a laundry.  But somehow I suspect like these two aforementioned phone calls... NBD!  No blood, no foul 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

"Could"? LOL, okay cowboy. But don't bother, I'll just take your word for it. 😉

So you do think this is about first amendment.... oh boy...

Does Trump have freedom of speech?

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

and.... he likes to text while driving 70mph

Hi maineman.

I was starting to enjoy our renewed semi-civil conversations, and was hoping the new year would bring us a new start.

Would you rather go back to the ad homs?

1 minute ago, SixShooter said:

Remember, you're the guy who's bigger than me, right?

I must admit that your ability to excuse thinly veiled extortion on the part of your clown god disturbed me greatly.  He threatened Georgia's secretary of state with criminal prosecution, for crissakes.

4 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Hi maineman.

I was starting to enjoy our renewed semi-civil conversations, and was hoping the new year would bring us a new start.

Would you rather go back to the ad homs?

I'd actually like to go back to being able to ignore you... and if @kfools makes the rule change that I suggested where donors could chose to ignore other donors, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

I must admit that your ability to excuse thinly veiled extortion on the part of your clown god disturbed me greatly.  He threatened Georgia's secretary of state with criminal prosecution, for crissakes.

I listened to the excerpts, I missed that part. Got a link?

1 minute ago, maineman said:

I'd actually like to go back to being able to ignore you... and if @kfools makes the rule change that I suggested where donors could chose to ignore other donors, I'd do it in a heartbeat.

Okay.

Your choice. I suspect you'll get your wish, it was a good suggestion and if it's possible I'm sure admin will make it happen.

And then I'll go back to providing robust rebuttals to your positions that go unchallenged, while readers conclude you can't refute them. And that's cool too. 👍

16 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Nope.

Wrong, but I understand TDS is driving you insane so you have to twist everything to fit your disorder.

To your TDS, correct.

Just pointing out that you made an erroneous assumption about me. But who would expect you to be honest and fair??

Demanding that a state official falsify the election returns is NOT "freedom of speech".It is a violation of his Oath of Office.

5 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Nope.

I mean... we heard actual tapes.

There always seems to be a tape or tweet of the very thing trump & his acolytes say he didn’t do (or say).

🤣🤣🤣 He’s on tape .... AGAIN

To your TDS, correct.

The “TDS” response has become the equivalent to a white flag 🏳 

Funny how we’re always speaking to the outlier of the group.  

I bet you’re the outlier in benghazi gate, pizza gate,  laptop gate.  deep state gate... and any other erroneous BS floated by rightwing blowholes. 

Works for me.  Saves me time & effort while you get to sick back and murmur fake news.

He’s literally exercised it more than any potus in HISTORY.   It’s not even close. 

9 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

I listened to the excerpts, I missed that part. Got a link?

During their conversation, Trump issued a vague threat to both Raffensperger and Ryan Germany, the secretary of state’s general counsel, suggesting that if they don’t find that thousands of ballots in Fulton County have been illegally destroyed to block investigators — an allegation for which there is no evidence — they would be subject to criminal liability.

“That’s a criminal offense,” he said. “And you can’t let that happen. That’s a big risk to you and to Ryan, your lawyer.”

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

11 minutes ago, maineman said:

I am programming that,

13 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Okay.

Your choice. I suspect you'll get your wish, it was a good suggestion and if it's possible I'm sure admin will make it happen.

And then I'll go back to providing robust rebuttals to your positions that go unchallenged, while readers conclude you can't refute them. And that's cool too. 👍

A better man than you would disabuse them of that inaccurate conclusion and admit that you were talking to someone who had purposely chosen not to read your posts so refutation was not an option.  I can imagine you have bragged about my "failure" to be able to "refute" your points quite often over the past year.  I am sure you will continue the practice going forward.  I expect nothing less from you than such profound cravenness.  Carry on.