Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

4 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Nice  attempt  there  liar.

BTW, You  can't   obstruct  justice  for a crime that  never took  place.

You CAN however, attempt to obstruct the results of an election, and can go to jail for it.

52 U.S. Code § 20511 - Criminal penalties

A person, including an election official, who in any election for Federal office—

(1)knowingly and willfully intimidates, threatens, or coerces, or attempts to intimidate, threaten, or coerce, any person for—

(A)registering to vote, or voting, or attempting to register or vote;

(B)urging or aiding any person to register to vote, to vote, or to attempt to register or vote; or

(C)exercising any right under this chapter; or

(2)knowingly and willfully deprives, defrauds, or attempts to deprive or defraud the residents of a State of a fair and impartially conducted election process, by—

(A)the procurement or submission of voter registration applications that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held; or

(B)the procurement, casting, or tabulation of ballots that are known by the person to be materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent under the laws of the State in which the election is held,

shall be fined in accordance with title 18 (which fines shall be paid into the general fund of the Treasury, miscellaneous receipts (pursuant to section 3302 of title 31), notwithstanding any other law), or imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.

(Pub. L. 103–31, § 12, May 20, 1993, 107 Stat. 88.)

https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/52/20511

Trump's phone call tapes are the ultimate smoking gun.

LOCK HIM UP!!

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maineman said:

no.  I didn't.  you can't read.

you  play semantic games here that  don't work

I just did.

no,  you  just think you did.   

Just now, calguy said:

You CAN however, attempt to obstruct the results of an election, and can go to jail for it.

what are you doing  here?

You  must lack shame to think  we  still  regard you as a  credible person 

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

you  play semantic games here that  don't work

no,  you  just think you did.   

Fact:  I never mentioned collusion.  you said I had.  You were wrong and I showed you.  You just aren't man enough to admit it.

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

what are you doing  here?

You  must lack shame to think  we  still  regard you as a  credible person 

You apparently ignored the law that trump broke.

LOCK HIM UP!!!!!

8 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Nice  attempt  there  liar.

BTW, You  can't   obstruct  justice  for a crime that  never took  place.

• the trail of evidence starts with Trump’s attempt to get James Comey, the FBI director responsible for overseeing the investigation into Trump’s relationship with Russia during the 2016 election, to drop an investigation into National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.
  • When Comey refused, Trump fired him.
  • Trump made two more attempts at stopping the investigation by trying (unsuccessfully) to fire Robert Mueller, Comey’s predecessor. Then, Trump ordered White House Counsel Don McGahn to create a false record indicating that no attempts took place – McGahn refused.
  • Trump has repeatedly attempted to intimidate or influence witnesses in proceedings against him. 
  • In all, Robert Mueller’s investigation revealed multiple instances where there was “very substantial” evidence that Trump had committed obstruction of justice.
  • Read more about Donald Trump’s obstruction here.
17 minutes ago, jerra- said:

yes, they were doing just what he asked.

and also note he does not care if anyone does jail time, only that they showed support for him, he will use anyone he can and then discard them.

What did he ask them to do?   Please post the video or the phone call 📞 

Just now, maineman said:

I never mentioned collusion.  you said I had.  Y

You can  quit  with  the semantic  bullshit...  Meuller is  synonymous with Russian Collusion is ALL forms

You were wrong and I showed you.  You just aren't man enough to admit it.

the  inverse is true...   I  know you were a  huge  Russian collusion  nut, and so do you

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

You apparently ignored the law that trump broke.

you apparently have no shame

and you are playing  Ukraine all over again,  you  people a mental 

Do you think  Trump didn't have a team of lawyers  right there when  he called?   and they didn't t plan the whole thing ?

9 minutes ago, jerra- said:
  • the trail of evidence starts with Trump’s attempt to get James Comey, the FBI director responsible for overseeing the investigation into Trump’s relationship with Russia during the 2016 election, to drop an investigation into National Security Advisor Michael Flynn.
  • When Comey refused, Trump fired him.

Comey  is  dirty you dumbass.

It is amazing how  fucking  stupid  you  libs are   and don't realize the  enemy  IS the  corrupt  DC Elites in  BOTH parties

Trump was the   one thing  protecting   you and  you didn't get it.

You can  quit  with  the semantic  bullshit...  Meuller is  synonymous with Russian Collusion is ALL forms

the  inverse is true...   I  know you were a  huge  Russian collusion  nut, and so do you

Mueller is also synonymous with obstruction of justice... which was CLEARLY the context I was referring to.... because those were the exact words I used.  I did NOT mention collusion like you erroneously keep saying I did... I mentioned obstruction of justice which IS a crime and there are eight counts of that crime ready to be put into indictment form later this month if SDNY or another justice department office choses to pursue it.

And what you - as a lazy and sloppy writer - refer to as "semantic bullshit", I refer to as precise composition.  If I had wanted to say that the clown could get indicted for collusion, I would have said so... but since collusion itself is not a crime, per se, if I HAD said that, it would have been imprecise.  Imprecise, sloppy writing is YOUR forte, not mine.

• Thumb up 1
6 minutes ago, EltonJohnson said:

Do you think  Trump didn't have a team of lawyers  right there when  he called?   and they didn't t plan the whole thing ?

I doubt it. If he did, his lawyers have proven to be incompetent. Trump needs to be prosecuted and punished for his blatant attack on our democracy. His own words on the tape, tell it all.

Your stupidity in blindly following him into the lowest gutter tells all we need to know about your integrity.

Mueller is also synonymous with obstruction of justice... which was CLEARLY the context I was referring to....

Except there  was  none.   The  entire thing  was a fucking hoax,  an entrapment  scam manufactured  by ObamaCo.

You support the  corrupt  DC establishment,  like a a fucking  fascist.

2 minutes ago, maineman said:

as a lazy and sloppy writer - refer to as "semantic bullshit", I refer to as precise composition.

just because  you  think being  precise excuses  you from  semantic bullshit does not make it  not bullshit

1 minute ago, calguy said:

I doubt it.

well there  you go.

I would not bet  on  anything  you  put out.

2 minutes ago, calguy said:

Trump needs to be prosecuted and punished for his blatant attack on our democracy.

Oh he does?

what is this a  pic of?

ruby-caught-atlanta.jpg

well there  you go.

I would not bet  on  anything  you  put out.

Oh he does?

what is this a  pic of?

ruby-caught-atlanta.jpg

Enjoy your fantasy numbnuts.

17 minutes ago, king of the county said:

What did he ask them to do?   Please post the video or the phone call 📞 

Pro-Trump protesters gathered in several state capitals across the country and some of those also turned violent. In Olympia, Washington one person was shot, three were arrested and police declared a riot. Videos posted on social media appear to show the moment of the shot and the person who fired the shot and later put on a red hat.

Shots fired by one proud boy, counterprotestor hit and on the ground now. #OlympiaProtest pic.twitter.com/VYDvymPXz8

— Shauna Sowersby (@Shauna_Sowersby) December 12, 2020
1 minute ago, jerra- said:

and trump can't even to pretend now to be innocent of inciting riots

its pretty  pathetic  for you to even go there  after the  left  held "peaceful protest"  riots all over the country 

do  you lack complete shame?  does shame not exist in your mind?

Just now, calguy said:

My credibility is the text of the law that trump broke. 

Like Ukraine  right?

As I said, you have no  credibility.

do you  think  Trump  doesn't have evidence of an illegal vote certification on  GA?

They can already prove the  Chain of Custody  was  violated 

1 minute ago, EltonJohnson said:

Like Ukraine  right?

No numbnuts. Like attempting to coerce an elected official to criminally change the results of a certified election count.

• rippy38 unpinned this topic