Calls for trump Impeachment after he's busted for 'Criminal Election tampering' in Georgia phone call

Commenters on Twitter were stunned on Sunday morning after a bombshell Washington Post report claimed that Donald Trump pressured Georgia's secretary of state to rustle up over 11,000 votes so he could win the state's 16 electoral votes.

According to the report the Post "obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated [Brad] Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking 'a big risk.'"

The post also noted that Trump was very specific about the number of votes he wanted telling the Georgia official, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

Commenters on Twitter were quick to point out that Trump's call was both criminal and impeachable with one saying the phone call was "absolutely insane.".

Tweet

as9mVLOb_bigger.jpg

Let's say this once again: This isn't about Trump pursuing his legal remedies. He's shamelessly trying to steal an election And he's caught on tape doing it (Kudos to Georgia secretary of state for putting country over party)
  • Fuck you! 1
  • IDIOT! 1
  • Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

(R)Charlie Dent just on CNN.......Add EXTORTION now to the long list of trump Crimes    

Kinzinger is trying to talk himself off the sinking tRumptanic: his efforts would be more credible if he hadn’t spent the last four years sucking tRump dick. 

Posted Images

What struck me the most about that call was just how weak and whiney and blustery he was. That wasn't an Alpha Daddy talking, that was a scared punk looking at some serious trouble who's frantic, desperate to find some way, ANY way out. Cajoling, threatening, wheedling, pleading . . . while pretending he's still strong.

• Thanks 1
  • Fuck you! 2
  • Thumb up 1
58 minutes ago, benson13 said:

Commenters on Twitter were stunned on Sunday morning after a bombshell Washington Post report claimed that Donald Trump pressured Georgia's secretary of state to rustle up over 11,000 votes so he could win the state's 16 electoral votes.

According to the report the Post "obtained a recording of the conversation in which Trump alternately berated [Brad] Raffensperger, tried to flatter him, begged him to act and threatened him with vague criminal consequences if the secretary of state refused to pursue his false claims, at one point warning that Raffensperger was taking 'a big risk.'"

The post also noted that Trump was very specific about the number of votes he wanted telling the Georgia official, "So look. All I want to do is this. I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have. Because we won the state."

Commenters on Twitter were quick to point out that Trump's call was both criminal and impeachable with one saying the phone call was "absolutely insane.".

Tweet

as9mVLOb_bigger.jpg

Let's say this once again: This isn't about Trump pursuing his legal remedies. He's shamelessly trying to steal an election And he's caught on tape doing it (Kudos to Georgia secretary of state for putting country over party)

Impeachment is a waste of time right now. Wait another 17 days and prosecute his criminal ass to the max. Let the Supreme Court decide whether preemptively pardoning himself is legal or not.

• Upvote 1
  • Fuck you! 2

(R)Charlie Dent...."I've said this for a long time about this President..his behavior is so unhinged and erratic,...and he's surrounded by enablers that won't tell him the truth...and he doesn't care about the truth, he never has"

• Fuck you! 2

He sounds like a lunatic...

[paraphrasing]

trump:  do you know of any cheating w/ dominion or vote stealing or anything like that?

Governor:  No, Mr. President.

trump:  but but but...

Governor:  No.

🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1

"So how do u guys feel about your constitution now?"

We don't have a Constitution when the gop is in Power...Its NEVER America when those Bastards are running the Country...Its like the Mafia is in Control

• Fuck you! 2
7 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

He sounds like a lunatic...

LMAO

Nothing wrong with the call. I listened to the excerpts that you leftoons think is so bad, and it's nothing. 

I was all ready to think, okay this time he went too far, but the call is a big fat nothingsandwich.

According to you, Trump has no freedom of speech. Nothing he said in the call was untoward, but he could call his grandkids to wish them Merry Christmas and you lunatics would burn him at the stake.

Damn, you people and your TDS. So pathetic.

At least now we know for certain that Raffensperger is a never-Trumper.

• Thumb up 2
14 minutes ago, leomon said:

So how do u guys feel about your constitution now? Your president is threatening election officials to "find" more votes.

And there is actually EVIDENCE of it

1 hour ago, benson13 said:

Tweet

as9mVLOb_bigger.jpg

You pathetic liar. Trump did nothing in that call but expected GA Secy of State to prevent election fraud. Clearly the Secy of State said f*ck Trump.

• Thumb up 2
6 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

LMAO

Nothing wrong with the call. I listened to the excerpts that you leftoons think is so bad, and it's nothing. 

I was all ready to think, okay this time he went too far, but the call is a big fat nothingsandwich.

According to you, Trump has no freedom of speech. Nothing he said in the call was untoward, but he could call his grandkids to wish them Merry Christmas and you lunatics would burn him at the stake.

Wipe your mouth

• Fuck you! 2
10 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

LMAO

Nothing wrong with the call.

Now pretend it was hillary, obama, whoeverthefuck you would set your house on fire for if applied to anyone but trump.

I listened to the excerpts that you leftoons think is so bad, and it's nothing. 

Of course.  It has to be marginalized in order for it to be no big deal.

But again... if applied to anyone but trump...

Remember when obama wore a tan suit?  

But this is meh 🤷🏻‍♂️

Again, I will be shocked the day trump supporters are shocked by anything trump does.

According to you, Trump has no freedom of speech.

The fact that you think this is a first amendment issue just shows you don’t understand what’s going on.

Nothing he said in the call was untoward, but he could call his grandkids to wish them Merry Christmas and you lunatics would burn him at the stake.

Spoken like donald himself.

Now apply it anyone else...

How does it sit...

Cult of  personality.  

Those who question the conspiracy become part of the conspiracy.

1 minute ago, jrock2310 said:

Now pretend it was hillary, obama, whoeverthefuck you would set your house on fire for if applied to anyone but trump.

No. Same reaction. I'm certain all presidents use their influence, in fact everyone does. Nothing wrong with the call, just like the Ukraine call.

Of course.  It has to be marginalized in order for it to be no big deal.

Nothing to marginalize. The call was innocent.

But again... if applied to anyone but trump...

Remember when obama wore a tan suit?But this is meh 🤷🏻‍♂️ 

I never thought the "tan suit" was an issue, and anyone who did is an idiot.

Again, I will be shocked the day trump supporters are shocked by anything trump does.

Hmm, if he does something "shocking" be sure and let us know mmkay?

The fact that you think this is a first amendment issue just shows you don’t understand what’s going on.

Right. YOU determine first amendment rights. This is why I LMAO, you commies think you can shove Americans around. Fuck off.

Spoken like donald himself.

Now apply it anyone else...

How does it sit...

Cult of  personality.  

Those who question the conspiracy become part of the co spiracy.

santapool.jpg

28 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

LMAO

Just find us 11,780 votes

• Fuck you! 2