Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Rules for video/audio debates.

Just now, FivebyFive said:

easily it pisses you all off

What's wrong with you?

I listened to your voicemail to kfools. It was pathetic. Crying like a schoolgirl, blaming others for your plight because you can't control yourself. You embarrass all libs because you reveal what they all are behind the mask. Weak, pathetic, dependent sheep.

What exactly is your personal defect?

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

CNN says all White people are bad.

And all black people are good.

Even if blacks commit 10 times more crime than the Whites.

Should I trust the propaganda of CNN ?      Or, should I judge

for myself with a free, strong, open, Libertarian mind?                                           🍺

No

1 minute ago, jrock2310 said:

No

"Good white men kneel............before black men".   

The Dems.

Is this what you will teach your White sons?                                  🥃

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

I never said not too...

But you make a great point....

And my point was that there are very few sources left that actually practice Journalism/ reporting with any kind of integrity dedicated too the truth.

And that are not owned by people trying to control or sway your opinions ....

Which leaves you in the position of having to be able to distinguish between fact and propaganda.

And really the only way to actually do this is in hindsight ....

But what I’m saying is how do you know you are listening to right sources?

We used to get news which would form our opinions.   Now we have opinions, and the news is just there to reinforce it.

In 1996, Conservatives got tired of how they were being portrayed in the media so they literally created a right-wing source of information.  Before that, it was just the news.  

7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

"Good white men kneel............before black men".   

The Dems.

Is this what you will teach your White sons?                                  🥃

No

9 hours ago, Dontlooknow said:

I can see this getting out of hand and would like to suggest a rule that you can't use somebody else likeness to put dicks in their mouth and other such sophomore things or you get immediately banned. 

If you are concerned about that don't use video,just audio.

15 hours ago, rippy38 said:

I literally just suspended him... again.

To Hell with boy... again. He seems to like it there.

What rule did he violate?

Please do not tell me you have resorted to towing the line for sissified sloths in Admin...PLEASE???

6 minutes ago, pmurT said:

What rule did he violate?

Please do not tell me you have resorted to towing the line for sissified sloths in Admin...PLEASE???

You tube video spam... same as always.

I stopped counting at 18 in under an hour.

8 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

You tube video spam... same as always.

I stopped counting at 18 in under an hour.

what?

is he posting the same video, over and over?

Or is he making different points, within posting different videos?

damn. you are the last person I would have thought to join forces with the satanic reasoning and the demonic rationale, of lucifer and kfools

I created a thread where I am only posting videos, in an Adios, America's Auspicious Abatjour ---so am I spamming by posting different videos over and over.

12 minutes ago, pmurT said:

what?

is he posting the same video, over and over?

Or is he making different points, within posting different videos?

damn. you are the last person I would have thought to join forces with the satanic reasoning and the demonic rationale, of lucifer and kfools

It's usually a rotation of the same three or four vids, posted across multiple threads without rhyme or reason... and the more inebriated he gets, the worse it gets. He has been told repeatedly not to spam the board with youtube music vids in the NHB room, and he just keeps doing the same thing over and over and over.

Why does it concern you anyway... or are you just looking for a reason to bitch?

5 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Why does it concern you anyway... or are you just looking for a reason to bitch?

Why?

Because you were a cool member, at one point, so it concerns me if I need to avoid you now that you've turned into a sweet bitch mod abusing your authority in order to be accepted by Admin?

you pathetic little gerbil, go send me to hell now for my Adios, America's Auspicious Abatjour thread ---you know, since I'm just posting videos over and over in there like 5x5 did to get banned

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Why?

Because you were a cool member, at one point, so it concerns me if I need to avoid you now that you've turned into a sweet bitch mod abusing your authority?

I get the feeling that anyone in my position would be a "sweet bitch mod abusing their authority" to you so... it is what it is.

You just have a natural dislike towards any type of authority whatsoever, kinda like those BLM/Antifa asshats so... avoid away if that's what you feel you need to do.

I certainly wont lose any sleep over it.

Just now, rippy38 said:

I get the feeling that anyone in my position would be a "sweet bitch mod abusing their authority" to you so... it is what it is.

Remember, those are the same feelings you use to support and coSign a mod who is satanic and bans members for breaking no rules and admits that he reads other members' private msg's to each other.

You are worse than asshats in BLM & ANTIFA ---because unlike your punkAZZ at least they do not, pretend, that they are doing good in their actions.   And thanks, for proving me wrong that you made a lucifer decision to ban 5x5 after you intentionally misconstrued his efforts in SPAMMING.

And no, you do not tell me to 'avoid away' after I already informed you that is what I am doing research for here. You dumb bitch.

Just now, rippy38 said:

You just have a natural dislike towards any type of authority whatsoever, kinda like those BLM/Antifa asshats so... avoid away if that's what you feel you need to do.

I certainly wont lose any sleep over it.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

Remember, those are the same feelings you use to support and coSign a mod who is satanic and bans members for breaking no rules and admits that he reads other members' private msg's to each other.

You are worse than asshats in BLM & ANTIFA ---because unlike your punkAZZ at least they do not, pretend, that they are doing good in their actions.   And thanks, for proving me wrong that you made a lucifer decision to ban 5x5 after you intentionally misconstrued his efforts in SPAMMING.

And no, you do not tell me to 'avoid away' after I already informed you that is what I am doing research for here. You dumb bitch.

Yeah... you just want to bitch.

LOL

Just now, pmurT said:

You just have a natural dislike towards any type of authority whatsoever

Not according to my posts on LiberalForum.com :) you know, where mods do not abuse their authority like how your punkAZZ used to be.

6 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Not according to my posts on LiberalForum.com :) you know, where mods do not abuse their authority like how your punkAZZ used to be.

You know, I could bust you for shilling if that site actually existed... but it doesn't, so you're good.

😎

3 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

if that site actually existed... but it doesn't, so you're good.

😎

Good catch of that typo, you sweet bitch mod ... I meant to type .net and there isnt a damn thing you can do about that fact :)  now take your punkAZZ over there and learn how to moderate without a hard-on feat. your miserable life abusing your authority ---take kfools and lucifer to class with you over there ROFL

16 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

And thanks, for proving me RIGHT that you made a lucifer decision to ban 5x5 after you intentionally misconstrued his efforts as SPAMMING where you agreed that he is not posting the same video over and over.