Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

Rules for video/audio debates.

3 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

when the house flips in 2022 and we still have the senate... she will be impeached

So you're planning on republicans taking 13 seats from democrats in the senate and then also flipping 4 seated democrats?   That would be an impressive feat.  

• Thumb up 1

1 hour ago, Whitemajikman said:

The biggest rule should be no use of media to try and back your arguments .....otherwise they will just turn into shit shows....

It should be one intellect vs. Another ...period.

I’m confused... how do we know what’s going on in the world if we don’t listen, read, or source others?.

I don’t know about you, but I’m not a journalist/reporter on the front line.

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

I am a punkAZZ sweet bitch mod. Therefore I wil now pretend that only, pmurT, is not allowed to list his ON TOPIC opinion in several places where it is exactly ON TOPIC and therefore not SPAM ---since it is not derailing any topic where it is pmurT's same on-topic reply. Why? Because I am still, hurt, that I got murdered by pmurT!

...fixed

54 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I’m confused... how do we know what’s going on in the world if we don’t listen, read, or source others?.

You idiot, that is the problem. You watched CNN CBS NBC Twitter NYT WaPo etc when they refused to tell you truth about what is on the front line. They refused to be honest with you, if hurts Democrats. And it duped you into voting for an illegitimate political front in Biden-Harris and it caused you to hate on the "America first!" President who tried to protect your dumbASS for 4yrs

4 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You idiot, that is the problem. You watched CNN CBS NBC Twitter NYT WaPo etc when they refused to tell you truth about what is on the front line. They refused to be honest with you, if hurts Democrats. And it duped you into voting for an illegitimate political front in Biden-Harris and it caused you to hate on the "America first!" President who tried to protect your dumbASS for 4yrs

So where do you get your information...?

The point is, we all get our information from somewhere.  So to those who always cry “sheeple” and “think for yourself”, doesn’t make any sense.  I would never fabricate news just to affirm to a belief system.  

I want the truth.  Whatever it is.  

23 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Networks that tell the truth about President Trump and about the Democrats, networks that bring on pundits to hate on Trump and pundits to uplift Trump.  CNN did not that do that for you, because they hated for you to have the full truth ---they only wanted you to hear rhetoric that hurt Repubs and help Democrats.

You loved them for deceiving you that way.

the point is, we all get our information from somewhere.

Right. And it is your responsibility to make sure you did not choose a corrupt, deceitful news outlet.  You failed in that task. And now, you want to blame Trump for it because you chose to esteem deceitful networks that lied to you about Trump.

• Thumb up 1

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Networks that tell the truth about President Trump and about the Democrats, networks that bring on pundits to hate on Trump and pundits to uplift Trump.  CNN did not that do that for you, because they hated for you to have the full truth ---they only wanted you to hear rhetoric that hurt Repubs and help Democrats.

You loved them for deceiving you that way.

Right. And it is your responsibility to make sure you did not choose a corrupt, deceitful news outlet.  You failed in that task. And now, you want to blame Trump for it because you chose to esteem deceitful networks that lied to you about Trump.

And those networks are...

com’on, we know the answer....

4 hours ago, kfools said:

discuss here. I need feedback.

I disagree.

"A picture is worth a thousand words".    

Like a lawyer saying,

"Exhibit A, B, & C".

The "point"......is drilled home.....for the minds of the jury.

Example--

Freedom of speech............Dem vs. GOP.

We must MUST......have it.     

Even if we MUST........kill for it.                                                              🍺

https://youtu.be/VsyD1Wne0Ro  

• Thumb up 1

2 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

The point is, we all get our information from somewhere.  So to those who always cry “sheeple” and “think for yourself”, doesn’t make any sense.  I would never fabricate news just to affirm to a belief system.  

I want the truth.  Whatever it is.  

CNN says all White people are bad.

And all black people are good.

Even if blacks commit 10 times more crime than the Whites.

Should I trust the propaganda of CNN ?      Or, should I judge

for myself with a free, strong, open, Libertarian mind?                                           🍺

• Thumb up 1

Just now, jrock2310 said:

I’m confused... how do we know what’s going on in the world if we don’t listsAen, read, or source others?.

I never said not too...

But you make a great point....

And my point was that there are very few sources left that actually practice Journalism/ reporting with any kind of integrity dedicated too the truth.

And that are not owned by people trying to control or sway your opinions ....

Which leaves you in the position of having to be able to distinguish between fact and propaganda.

And really the only way to actually do this is in hindsight ....

Just now, FivebyFive said:

of 2020

Five your sources have been lying to you since the night Trump won in 2016....

And have been caught so many times ....it's pathetic.

We could actually go through every one of your sources pundit's  and what they said daily as well as the numerous pseudo journalists of those sources and what you would find is that they lied everyday for 4 fucking years about almost everything ....

And tnat's a fact .

4 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

That's the third time you've spammed the same thing in multiple threads.  One more and I will consider it spamming. 

I don't like spam.

I do like cartoons and U-tube videos to express a debatable point.

Can we agree on that?

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

CNN says all White people are bad.

No, it does not.

And all black people are good.

Nor does it say this.

Even if blacks commit 10 times more crime than the Whites.

You have phony statistics.

Should I trust the propaganda of CNN ?      Or, should I judge

for myself with a free, strong, open, Libertarian mind?       

Your mind is clearly defective. You quote movies as though they were real.

CNN is mostly ads and self-promotions.

BBC America and PBS are both far more detailed and complete . You obviously get no news from newspapers or magazines. Your opinions are childish and misinformed.

🍺

3 minutes ago, FivebyFive said:

never..

Hey, dog,

How did you get that video up on line so quick?

Here is my position.

I can get the URL to come up here.

But not open up naturally.   Something about the URL turning blue.

Can you help me?   This is worth your time.

I am a capitalist.   

Solve this problem ..........and.......

I will give you $100.00 to your favorite charity.                                          🤠..   🥃(Jack & Pespsi, twist of lime)