Jump to content

Rules for video/audio debates.


Recommended Posts

Just now, kfools said:

discuss here. I need feedback.

The biggest rule should be no use of media to try and back your arguments .....otherwise they will just turn into shit shows....

It should be one intellect vs. Another ...period.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

The biggest rule should be no use of media to try and back your arguments .....otherwise they will just turn into shit shows....

It should be one intellect vs. Another ...period.

Yeah and let's not have any presentation of facts either lol

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

The biggest rule should be no use of media to try and back your arguments .....otherwise they will just turn into shit shows....

It should be one intellect vs. Another ...period.

 

Mhmm  .  .  .  that'd be the only rule I'd agree with  .  .  .  good idea !

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slideman said:

Yeah and let's not have any presentation of facts either lol

If you don't have the intellect to win an argument without propaganda then you shouldn't be debating...

Which is why ...you shouldn't debate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Whitemajikman said:

If you don't have the intellect to win an argument without propaganda then you shouldn't be debating...

Which is why ...you shouldn't debate. 

Still waiting for the evidence fool

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slideman said:

Still waiting for the evidence fool

And you will continue to wait until Jan.6th.

When the whole fucking nation will hear it all.

What you really want by using your Hellen keller tactic is for us to keep wasting time while you keep continually denying the undeniable.

Now unless you can provide one link of any of those judges allowing discovery ......

You lost the argument ...a long tme ago.

And that's a fact....

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

And you will continue to wait until Jan.6th.

When the whole fucking nation will hear it all.

What you really want by using your Hellen keller tactic is for us to keep wasting time while you keep continually denying the undeniable.

Now unless you can provide one link of any of those judges allowing discovery ......

You lost the argument ...a long tme ago.

And that's a fact....

 

 

Another long-winded admission that you have no evidence

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slideman said:

Another long-winded admission that you have no evidence

Fine.

Let's debate ...

No links...

Because no links are required....

Your argument  that no evidence exists isn't reality or realistic it's a notion that your biased little pea-brain won't accept.

Now here are facts....

There are literally thousands of affidavits that are evidence in existence ....you know what existence means pea-brain? ...dontcha?

Your entire denial is based upon the fact that no judge would accept those affidavits therefore in your pea-brain mind they don't exist.

We have Pulitzer who demonstrated that the Dominion machines were connected to the Internet by WiFi contrary to what dominion stated was impossible and hacked a machine where by he then reproduced how the election was rigged ....

And he wasn'the first person to hack one of the machines to prove it could be used to rig an election....

Hackers did iit in Las Vegas in 2017 in front of a crowd of thousands.

And since then Dominion has dropped all talk of lawsuits ....hmm I wonder why...lol.

Now getting back to the Judiciary and the SCOTUS and how you cannot find any mention of a judge allowing the evidence to go to discovery because they never did which means they never reviewed any evidence to make their rulings.....and those rulings were based upon laches and procedures and not the evidence.

Their cowardice in doing so has now lead to Jan.6th.

Where every American will now have the opportunity to become judge and jury when the politicians who represent a majority of the nation will present the evidence you insanely say doesn't exist....

But reality dictates does exist....

 

So I contend you are either one fucking insane brainwashed individual or you are playing games ....

Which is it?

 

 

 

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, kfools said:

discuss here. I need feedback.

 

You already know it that Democrat voters here, are worse than trolls.  We Repubs have noticed a, pattern, every since you creeps saw that pattern work for Biden-Hairris CNN CBS NBC Twitter NYT WaPo etc; Your gave them their own forum, and they sprayed diarrhea on your tonsils with it. Yes. You allow it to whereas they can now login and refuse to discuss the issues every since they realized that a refusal to discuss issues now means they will win. 

Your Dem Party creeps are likely the veracious reason that you feel you need to create a debate forum now that they won't discuss any issues. That is why fixed satire has made a, cameo, because I am exposing how your sweet bitches refuse to discuss any factual issues of Democrat's corruption.

 

Whether its Hunter Biden's laptop evidence or Swalwell or Obama's homosexuality or voter fraud or SCOTUS assisting fraud or WI MI PA GA illegalities or Stacey Abrams fraud or Warp Speed treason that Trump faced or the thousands of affidavits re: election fraud or the verified Dominion Voting Systems' fraud ---you name it, those freaks now refuse to discuss it. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Fine.

Let's debate ...

No links...

Because no links are required....

Your argument  that no evidence exists isn't reality or realistic it's a notion that your biased little pea-brain won't accept.

Now here are facts....

There are literally thousands of affidavits that are evidence in existence ....you know what existence means pea-brain? ...dontcha?

Your entire denial is based upon the fact that no judge would accept those affidavits therefore in your pea-brain mind they don't exist.

We have Pulitzer who demonstrated that the Dominion machines were connected to the Internet by WiFi contrary to what dominion stated was impossible and hacked a machine where by he then reproduced how the election was rigged ....

And he wasn'the first person to hack one of the machines to prove it could be used to rig an election....

Hackers did iit in Las Vegas in 2017 in front of a crowd of thousands.

And since then Dominion has dropped all talk of lawsuits ....hmm I wonder why...lol.

Now getting back to the Judiciary and the SCOTUS and how you cannot find any mention of a judge allowing the evidence to go to discovery because they never did which means they never reviewed any evidence to make their rulings.....and those rulings were based upon laches and procedures and not the evidence.

Their cowardice in doing so has now lead to Jan.6th.

Where every American will now have the opportunity to become judge and jury when the politicians who represent a majority of the nation will present the evidence you insanely say doesn't exist....

But reality dictates does exist....

 

So I contend you are either one fucking insane brainwashed individual or you are playing games ....

Which is it?

 

 

 

 

Notice folks that the insane fucking idiot slideman cannot even defend himself when push comes to shove.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

31 minutes ago, pmurT said:

 

You already know it that Democrat voters here, are worse than trolls.  We Repubs have noticed a, pattern, every since you creeps saw that pattern work for Biden-Hairris CNN CBS NBC Twitter NYT WaPo etc; Your gave them their own forum, and they sprayed diarrhea on your tonsils with it. Yes. You allow it to whereas they can now login and refuse to discuss the issues every since they realized that a refusal to discuss issues now means they will win. 

Your Dem Party creeps are likely the veracious reason that you feel you need to create a debate forum now that they won't discuss any issues. That is why fixed satire has made a, cameo, because I am exposing how your sweet bitches refuse to discuss any factual issues of Democrat's corruption.

 

Whether its Hunter Biden's laptop evidence or Swalwell or Obama's homosexuality or voter fraud or SCOTUS assisting fraud or WI MI PA GA illegalities or Stacey Abrams fraud or Warp Speed treason that Trump faced or the thousands of affidavits re: election fraud or the verified Dominion Voting Systems' fraud ---you name it, those freaks now refuse to discuss it. 

That's the third time you've spammed the same thing in multiple threads.  One more and I will consider it spamming. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Notice folks that the insane fucking idiot slideman cannot even defend himself when push comes to shove.

While you have all the credibility of a rantiing street lunatic.

If Trump's minions had any proof, they would have presented it.

The fact is they have bupkiss.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

While you have all the credibility of a rantiing street lunatic.

If Trump's minions had any proof, they would have presented it.

The fact is they have bupkiss.

after Tuesday things will be different you fuckng POS commie bastard

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Duck615 said:

beware liberals

The leftists will win.   Biden will be inaugurated, and ultimately forced out because of this, which will lead to a Harris presidency.   Face it, we are looking at 4 years of a Democrat in the white house and nothing is going to change that.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

The leftists will win.   Biden will be inaugurated, and ultimately forced out because of this, which will lead to a Harris presidency.   Face it, we are looking at 4 years of a Democrat in the white house and nothing is going to change that.  

Harris wont last long

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...