Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

How many admins/mods know of posters w/ multiple accounts?

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Not your problem anymore.

It was never my problem.  My problem, was pointing out facts to soft moist bitches like you and @lucifershammer @rippy38 @jrock2310 until your little fee-fees are hurt.  Now you wanna ban me.  Wahhhhh!!  BooHooHoo!!

the three soft moist dudes, once again, could not handle pmurT ripping their ass to shreds ---so its authority-abuse time!

Whats next?  postng more private phone calls to the forum??  I wonder if that other website is that flagrant??  

2 minutes ago, pmurT said:

It was never my problem.  My problem, was pointing out facts to soft moist bitches like you who cannot take it so you abuse your authority and let sweet bitch mods do the same.  I bet that other website won't post private phone calls to the forum ---your problem, not theirs.  That website owner is not a deranged bitch like you are.

No. Thats true. George Washington is a thief. He probably wouldn't have the balls to post his stalkers phone calls. 

To bad for him. He is a little faggot just like you. Go play with him.

Just now, jrock2310 said:

pmurT literally had a (message board) mental breakdown.  

Good thing he wasn’t a troll 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29ratk1ilamc84kc8yqr

Yeah, it had been building all day.

He shouldn't have poked the bull.

Lol!

• Thumb up 1

Just now, Duck615 said:

have to agree with pmurT there, rippy and lucifer are bitch mods... just like willfranklin was

nobody is as bad as cannons bitches are at modding 

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

have to agree with pmurT there, rippy and lucifer are bitch mods... just like willfranklin was

Better check under the bed duck... I think there may be a willfranklin sok under there...

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, pmurT said:

It was never my problem.  My problem, was pointing out facts to soft moist bitches like you and @lucifershammer @rippy38 @jrock2310 until your little fee-fees are hurt.  Now you wanna ban me.  Wahhhhh!!  BooHooHoo!!

the three soft moist dudes, once again, could not handle pmurT ripping their ass to shreds ---so its authority-abuse time!

Whats next?  postng more private phone calls to the forum??  I wonder if that other website is that flagrant??  

It’s good we learned your not a troll....

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

nobody is as bad as cannons bitches are at modding 

o damage patrol quick huh?---when people tell the truth about how you run this website eh?

BWAHAHAHHHHHH!!

1 minute ago, Duck615 said:

ahhhh do you always get triggered when you hear criticism? 

look at what happened in this thread, as proof, of how I control that moist dude's emotions ... and the emotions of his sweet bitch satanic mods

Just now, pmurT said:

o damage patrol quick huh?---when people tell the truth about how you run this website eh?

BWAHAHAHHHHHH!!

one day when mommy gives you some money you get one and show us how its done.

Faggot.

Till then you will have to be content with daily shredding of .nets numbers by the incompetent fuck that is myself.

Lol.

3 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

It’s good we learned your not a troll....

Next time you want to complain about experiencing ad hom ---don't create a thread where your sorryASS goes ad hom on people you admit that you know nothing about. Fair?