Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

How many admins/mods know of posters w/ multiple accounts?

57 minutes ago, kfools said:

Seems to me he was confusing trolls with SOKS. Also I wasn't speaking to you tool.

You are a troll.

All the people he listed ARE trolls.

well then I guess its good that I givz not one, sweet fuck, about whatever it is you consider me to be eh?

I've already helped people realilze that you a deranged, bitch, within the very fact that you call yourself running an equitable operation here where you bizarrely allow mods to break rules you have for them and concoct phantom rules and violate member's privacy, with impunity ---just as long as they do it to posters who you do not appreciate posting here.  lol

A punkBITCHazz website owner like, you, deserves exactly whatever non-sleep you get keeping your punkAZZ awake at night 

Just now, pmurT said:

well then I guess its good that I givz not one, sweet fuck, about whatever it is you consider me to be eh?

Not against the rules to be troll. Most of them are just honest about it.

Just now, pmurT said:

I've already helped people realilze that you a deranged, bitch, within the very fact that you call yourself running an equitable operation here where you bizarrely allow mods break rules and concoct phantom rules and violate member's privacy with impunity --

Whatchu gonna do about it faggot?

Just now, pmurT said:

-as long as they do it to posters who you do not appreciate posting here.  lol

A punkBITCHazz website owner like, you, deserves exactly whatever non-sleep you get via liberalforum.net keeping your punkAZZ awake at night 

I sleep like a baby.

Now get out there and generate content for me addict.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

generate content for me

You mean, for the FBI that is monitoring this website ---but is not monitoring  for some reason.  You fake fucc Democrat-in-Disguise.

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

Again, I recognize that you went ad hom in the thread title when you admit you had no proof no evidence no facts no, nothing, which qualified you to namecall people as trolls and dual acct holders.

No matter how many times you, repost, this fact will not change about your flagrancy here. You are a shit starter. Period.

And you are too closed-minded to realize that you exposed yourself in the thread and OP here.

Exactly. Which then, verified, that you went ad hom in the thread title by making unfounded unproven claims about whoever you have a problem with here ---because your retard-rhetoric deemed them as trolls or dual acct holders.

I explained it several times. Several. 

Go get proof of trolls, then namecall them trolls. Go get proof of dual acct-holders, then namecall them sox.  Period.

Thank you. For proving me correct again.  

I am done going over this with you. In conclusion, quit going ad hom on members just because you do NOT appreciate their contributions to the website. 

Be. Fair!

Get proof that they have multi-accts, then you can namecall them sock puppets or multi-acct holders.  Face this.

@jrock2310is one of those posters who thinks he’s a cut about the rest of the retarded left even though there’s no difference to his tactics and logical fallacy, he just sounds slightly better being stupid. 

Just now, pmurT said:

You mean, for the FBI that is monitoring this website ---but is not monitoring liberalforum.net, for some reason.  You fake fucc Democrat-in-Disguise.

Ya I hear you saying that shit. And its a fucking lie.

Prove it. If you don't prove it I will assume you are here to plug .net and you will be banned.

1 minute ago, kfools said:

I will assume

LOL

a punkBITCHazz website owner does that quite often, to my account, so I am used to it ...

now feel free to abuse your power/do whatever it is that makes you ejaculate off of my acct, you fukn frootcake

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

Now now.. remember hell is for children. 

Fuck that. If this fuck runs around here claiming this site is monitored by the feds but not the clone site he needs to prove it.

Otherwise he is a plant.

1 minute ago, pmurT said:

LOL

a punkBITCHazz website owner does that quite often, to my account, so I am used to it ...

now feel free to abuse your power/do whatever it is that makes you ejaculate off of my acct, you fukn frootcake

@lucifershammer

Ban him forever more.

Good bye liar. You had your chance. Say hi to the faggots on .net destroyer.

6 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

@jrock2310is one of those posters who thinks he’s a cut about the rest of the retarded left even though there’s no difference to his tactics and logical fallacy, he just sounds slightly better being stupid. 

S8edge is my biggest fan.  He loves me.

Just now, pmurT said:

bye-bye bitch ... and go learn how to run a website from liberalforum.net

When they get close to my numbers I will care.

Did you get bored over there with your site or what?

Just now, pmurT said:

bitch all you do here is tell lies ... you have plenty of posts here where you are whining about that website, for you not to care

Its irritating when everything I do is copied right down to the hell room. Thats true.

Not your problem anymore.  Tell Cannon hi.