How many admins/mods know of posters w/ multiple accounts?

10 hours ago, pmurT said:

Not according to the, facts, I have presented to you several times by which you trolled my posts or simply tucked tail and whimpered on out of there.  Facts.

Facts concerning what, specifically?

I always do like I am doing now... addressing literally every sentence of every post.  

I’ve been accused of a lot of things... but engagement is certainly not one of them. 

LOL

but you went ad hom in this thread's title and OP ---all because you do not agree with the way folks present anti-Democrat arguments which your deceit cannot transcend.

Where...?

LOL

so yea pal lets just chalk it up to the 'Devilish Democrat' in, you, as displayed within your horrid hypocrisy by going ad hom in creating this thread AND when deluding to some members in of your remarks throughout this thread.

I’m not even a democrat.  I’ve been on this board roughly 4 yrs and anyone who’s ever interacted w/ me knows I have reiterated this point from day one.  

It’s simply easier & convenient to label someone who doesn’t share your view.  

In fact, its just lazy.

LOL

And like I said earlier... you Liberal Loons can try to deflect all day, but that won't change the fact that you all are the exact reason that this website's owner just had to intro a debate forum now that you all learned from Biden Pelosi Schumer CNN & Co. that there is no longer a need to login to NHB to debate and discuss a damn thing which is real and true ---if makes light of Democrats' corruption.

Huh?

6 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

It’s simply easier & convenient to label someone who doesn’t share your view.  

In fact, its just lazy.

Exactly.  So you took that ad hom route when creating this thread's OP and title and also when you deluded to some members within your remarks throughout this thread.

And like I said earlier... you Liberal Loons can try to deflect all day, but that won't change the fact that you all are the exact reason that this website's owner just had to intro a debate forum ---now that you all learned from Biden Pelosi Schumer CNN & Co. that there is no longer a need to login to NHB to debate and discuss a damn thing thats real and true ---if it makes light of Democrats' corruption.

15 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Exactly.  So you took that ad hom route when creating this thread's OP and title and also when you deluded to some members within your remarks throughout this thread.

I’m confused... we can read the thread title... its about posters w/ multiple accounts. 

And here’s the OP...

Where’s the ad hom?   Do you know what an ad hominem is?

•  

A couple yrs back, I had an office IT guy check a few accounts & informed me there were (at the time) multiple accounts tied to multiple posters.

Do any admins/mods have the power to confirm?

6 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

multiple accounts tied to multiple posters.

Here.

Yes and in other places, on page 1, you do in fact resort to ad hom all because you do not agree with the way members present anti-Democrat remarks.  Like I said, this entire thread is ad hom ---as in, you have no Right/no Business applying this label nor this act onto posters who you know nothing about nor are privy to any of their login parameters for to fairly deem any poster a troll nor deeming any poster as having multiple accounts.

12 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Here.

Yes and in other places, on page 1, you do in fact resort to ad hom all because you do not agree with the way members present anti-Democrat remarks.  Like I said, this entire thread is ad hom ---as in, you have no Right/no Business applying this label nor this act onto posters who you know nothing about nor are privy to any of their login parameters for to fairly deem any poster a troll nor deeming any poster as having multiple accounts.

I just scrolled through the entire first page & I didn’t find any ad hom attacks instigated by me. 

The only thing I can imagine you are perceiving as an ad hom is my usage of the term “trolls” ... but I didn’t specify any names on page 1.  I was later asked by kfools who I thought were trolls, & I gave a list of possible names.  But If you care to read, those are names of posters, not w/ dissenting opinions & views, but of people who often railroad a discussion.  

Take this very discussion for example:  we’re being civil & cordial.  No need for me to attack you personally or railroad the thread.   But there are those people who do these tactics.  It’s undeniable that they exist.  Hell, even kfools acknowledged it as true.  

The purpose of the thread was to find out why trolls are tolerated.   And as I specified... its not my board, the owner can do as they please.  I just find it curious & interesting why adults tolerate this specific behavior.  

8 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I just scrolled through the entire first page & I didn’t find any ad hom attacks instigated by me. 

I said all throughout this thread, especially on page 1 ... the thread title and OP are proof.  It is exactly an ad hom attack by claiming posters needed to create multiple accounts.  No matter how you slice it, it is ad hom. 

Why?

Because you have no knowledge no info no, nothing, to verify that you made a factual/truthful claim against posters you are crying and weeping about.  Face this.

The only thing I can imagine you are perceiving as an ad hom is my usage of the term “trolls”

Exactly.

I mean, unless you have proof that you used troll as a celebratory, esteemed noun?

... but I didn’t specify any names on page 1.  I was later asked by kfools who I thought were trolls, & I gave a list ... those are names of posters, not w/ dissenting opinions & views, but of people who often railroad a discussion. 

Exactly. Just like I already said about your flagrancy here.  It is exactly an ad hom attack by your unfair nonsensical claim re: any poster needed to create multiple accounts.  No matter how you slice it, it is ad hom.  Why?

Again, because you have no knowledge no info no, nothing, to verify that you made a factual/truthful claim against posters you are crying and weeping about.  Face this.

46 minutes ago, pmurT said:

I said all throughout this thread, especially on page 1 ... the thread title and OP are proof.

I’m the thread creator.  The title is me asking the question:  

“How many admins/mods know of posters w/ multiple accounts?”

Ad homs are fallacious, argumentative strategies that avoids genuine discussion of the topic by instead attacking the character, motives and intentionality of another associated w/ the topic.  

I fail to see how asking a non-specific question is an ad hom.  If I didn’t ask the question, I would have never received confirmation from kfools of multiple posters.  Unaffectionately known as internet trolls.person(s) associated with the

It is exactly an ad hom attack by claiming posters needed to create multiple accounts.  No matter how you slice it, it is ad hom. 

Asking the owner/administrators of the board a question concerning multiple posters is not in of itself a troll or ad hom.  

That logic would simply make any inquisition an ad hominem attack.  

Detective:  Did you rob the bank?

Suspect:. HOW DARE YOU!?   WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!?   HOW DARE YOU CALL ME A BANK ROBBER!?

Detective:  It’s my job to ask questions.

Why?

Because you have no knowledge no info no, nothing, to verify that you made a factual/truthful claim against posters you are crying and weeping about.  Face this.

Yes.  🤣🤣 That’s why the question was asked:   

How many admins/mods know of posters w/ multiple accounts?

Exactly.

I mean, unless you have proof that you used troll as a celebratory, esteemed noun?

I don’t follow...  I’m asking if mods/admins *HAVE PROOF*  of trolls or multiple accounts.  I never said... here are your trolls.

Kfools later asked if I had any names of suspected trolls.  I then proceeded to select names of posters who have characteristics or troll tendencies.  

The only way the discussion could rationally move forward is if we agree on terms.   Such as we have to agree on the definition of ad hom & trolls or internet trolls.

The term “troll” or “internet troll” is descriptive.  Here is a definition:  

An Internet troll is a member of an online social community who deliberately tries to disrupt, attack, offend or generally cause trouble within the community by posting certain defamatory comments, photos, videos, GIFs or some other form of online content.

Would you agree w/ that definition?

And if you agree... using that definition, do you suspect internet trolls exist on this forum?

Exactly. Just like I already said about your flagrancy here.  It is exactly an ad hom attack by your unfair nonsensical claim re: any poster needed to create multiple accounts.  No matter how you slice it, it is ad hom.  Why?

Again, because you have no knowledge no info no, nothing, to verify that you made a factual/truthful claim against posters you are crying and weeping about.  Face this.

The point of the thread is to find out if there are multiple poster w/ multiple accounts.  

Again, asking the question is not an ad hominem.

Here again is the working definition of an Ad Hominem:  Ad Hominem’s are fallacious, argumentative strategies that avoids genuine discussion of the topic by instead attacking the character, intentionality, & motives to deter off topic and of others associated w/ the topic. 

You seem to be conflating the usage of the term ad hominem.  Going back to the bank robber analogy... a detective may have to talk to numerous people who *ARE NOT* bank robbers in order to catch the actual bank robber.  Asking questions of non-bank robbers is not an indictment on the non-bank robbers.  

Keep in mind, Kfools acknowledged there are plenty of people operating multiple accounts.   Actually, let me clarify... i believe he said he thinks or suspects there are multiple people operating multiple accounts.  He may know, he may not.  But you have to inquire to recieve an answer.  

12 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Ad homs are fallacious, argumentative strategies that ...attack the character, motives and intentionality of another 

Exactly. 

And by way of you making that exact blind, whimsical, unfounded claim against members who you do not appreciate, as you claim they login to not follow the rules; Ad Hominem attack!

17 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I don’t follow...  I’m asking if mods/admins *HAVE PROOF*  of trolls or multiple accounts.  I never said... here are your trolls.

You should be able to follow that you asked no mod no admin for, no proof, when you made a fallacious ad hom list of members who you hallucinated about being trolls and having multiple accounts.

4 hours ago, pmurT said:

You should be able to follow that you asked no mod no admin for, no proof, when you made a fallacious ad hom list of members who you hallucinated about being trolls and having multiple accounts.

It’s literally the title of the thread.  Nevertheless, your inability to even acknowledge the thread title suggests that you yourself are tampering in troll tactics.  You’re clearly not even attempting to have a good-faith discussion.  Lets just end this here.  There’s nothing left to discuss.  

43 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

It’s literally the title of the thread.

Yes, I agree. Literally in the thread title you go ad hom while, simultaneously, being too self-centered and/or too clueless to even realize the reality that once you had no proof no evidence no, nothing, you were flagrant by namecalling or claiming that people are trolls or sox here.  Face this.

Nevertheless, your inability to even acknowledge the thread title suggests that you yourself are tampering in troll tactics.  

By which you used no evidence no facts no proof no, nothing, to make your nonsensical claim does mean that yes you just went ad hom once again. LOL. You're making this too easy for me bro

You’re clearly not even attempting to have a good-faith discussion.  Lets just end this here.  There’s nothing left to discuss.  

No you're attempting to use, word trickery, by which I am not buying it. You already admitted that you have no evidence, whatsoever, to namecall people trolls or sox/multi-acct holders. You admitted it. Therefore once you stooped as low as, namecalling, you then went ad hom.  Face this. 

And no it is not possible to end this, here, since it never even started then we can't possibly end it.

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

Yes, I agree.

Full stop.  

You recognize the thread title was a question, which implies I do not know who has or runs multiple accounts.  

Literally in the thread title you go ad hom while,

You have yet to explain how (IN THE THREAD TITLE) an ad hom was executed.  

You’ve simply stated an ad hom was used.  

... and directed to whom???

simultaneously, being too self-centered and/or too clueless to even realize the reality that once you had no proof no evidence no, nothing, you were flagrant by namecalling or claiming that people are trolls or sox here.

CORRECT.  Hence the question in the thread title...

(for the third time)

There was no assertion made in the title or OP.  

By which you used no evidence no facts no proof no, nothing, to make your nonsensical claim does

No.  I have personal experience.  This is how I was able to compile a list of suspects when asked by kfools.

mean that yes you just went ad hom once again. LOL. You're making this too easy for me bro

Allow me to try to explain this another way...

If I ask you for the atomic weight of cobalt and you *DO NOT* know the answer... am I  making an assertion or claim about the answer by posing the question?

Posing the question is not supposing the answer.  

Hold up... I never asked a mod/admin a question when the question is posed in the thread title....   (which I will post again for like the fourth time)

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29109xl06ak9371ntvnm

No you're attempting to use, word trickery, by which I am not buying it.

By word trickery you mean plain English...???

You already admitted that you have no evidence,

I didn’t assert that *I KNOW* who these people are.  When asked by kfools if I had any suggestions, I gave a compilation of names I frequently interact with.  

whatsoever, to namecall people trolls or sox/multi-acct holders.

Those were the names I suspect could be trolls based on my interactions with.   This compilation only derived after I was requested to divulge suspects of which I have interacted.

You admitted it. Therefore once you stooped as low as, namecalling, you then went ad hom.  Face this. 

And no it is not possible to end this, here, since it never even started then we can't possibly end it.

Follow along...

- Here is the thread title... 👇

- Here is my OP... 👇

Posted Saturday at 08:05 PM

• A couple yrs back, I had an office IT guy check a few accounts & informed me there were (at the time) multiple accounts tied to multiple posters.

- Here is Kfools response to my query... 👇

kfools 

On 1/3/2021 at 10:28 AM,  jrock2310 said: 

How many?   Are you at liberty to say?

Why do u care?

- Here is me responding to Kfools response... 👇

•  
   On 1/3/2021 at 11:00 AM,  kfools said: 

Why do u care?

Trolls. 

I’ve noticed a pattern when a topic is exhausted by one poster, another poster often chimes in w/ familiar rhetoric.  
The site would be infinitely better if each poster was only granted one account of which to operate.  As owner of the site, it seems only fitting that you would want good-faith posters.  

Granted, the popular thread is ‘no holds barred’, which is fine on its face.  But even NHB has its rules & regulations.  It boggles the mind how trolls or fake accounts are tolerated.  It takes away from the spirit/sincerity of the board.  It’s just not a good look, IMO.  

It also gives a false appearance of popularity/relevance.  I have to imagine if trolls were weeded out, we’re perhaps talking a significantly lower number of members/accounts.  

I dunno... just an observation of mine.  It’s not my board.  You’re free to run it how you want.

- Here is Kfools response to that 👆 post... 👇

•  
   On 1/3/2021 at 11:47 AM,  jrock2310 said: 

Trolls. 

Lol. Dont need Soks for that. 50 percent of nhb is trolls.

I’ve noticed a pattern when a topic is exhausted by one poster, another poster often chimes in w/ familiar rhetoric.  

Me too.

The site would be infinitely better if each poster was only granted one account of which to operate.  As owner of the site, it seems only fitting that you would want good-faith posters.  

No soks operating right now to my knowledge. 

Granted, the popular thread is ‘no holds barred’, which is fine on its face.  But even NHB has its rules & regulations.  It boggles the mind how trolls or fake accounts are tolerated.  It takes away from the spirit/sincerity of the board.  It’s just not a good look, IMO.  

Which accounts do u think r fake?

It also gives a false appearance of popularity/relevance.  I have to imagine if trolls were weeded out, we’re perhaps talking a significantly lower number of members/accounts.  

I dunno... just an observation of mine.  It’s not my board.  You’re free to run it how you want.

Just curious. 

*NOTICE KFOOLS ASKING ME WHICH ACCOUNTS I  BELIEVE ARE FAKE*  👆👆👆

Here is my response to kfools response... 👇

jrock2310 

•  
   On 1/3/2021 at 12:33 PM,  kfools said: 

Lol. Dont need Soks for that.

I don’t know what soks means...

48 minutes ago, kfools said:

50 percent of nhb is trolls.

I figured at least.

Me too.

I guess soks is another word for trolls?   

I get the feeling they’re replying to this thread as we speak...

Just curious. 

Defining the word fake meaning only exist to troll...

Crimea

Blue devil

pmurt

conflicted on S8edge.  He will engage often on topic but spirals when we’ve exhausted said topic.  A normal conversation ends w/ an understanding & parting.  Our convos inevitably end up in the trappings of a never-ending circular fallacy.

BAC likes a hearty debate but inevitably reaches for the (ad hom) low hanging fruit;   Which is a trait of trolls.  But I don’t think he is a troll per se.  Just a passionate, heated debater. 

There are more.  Those are just the ones off the top of my head.  

I have noticed old aliases are no longer w/ us (BIGTEX specifically). Buf I know he’s still here under another alias.  I can’t recall who atm.

I believe this concludes my and Kfools interaction.

So you see... I never attacked anyone.  Secondly, I never suggested a name until Kfools inquired.  

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

All the interaction b/t Kfools and I concerning this topic was just posted for yours and the boards verification.

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Full stop.  

You recognize the thread title was a question, which implies I do not know who has or runs multiple accounts.  

You’ve simply stated an ad hom was used.  

... and directed to whom???

CORRECT.  Hence the question in the thread title...

(for the third time)

There was no assertion made in the title or OP.  

No.  I have personal experience.  This is how I was able to compile a list of suspects when asked by kfools.

Allow me to try to explain this another way...

If I ask you for the atomic weight of cobalt and you *DO NOT* know the answer... am I  making an assertion or claim about the answer by posing the question?

Posing the question is not supposing the answer.  

Hold up... I never asked a mod/admin a question when the question is posed in the thread title....   (which I will post again for like the fourth time)

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29109xl06ak9371ntvnm

By word trickery you mean plain English...???

I didn’t assert that *I KNOW* who these people are.  When asked by kfools if I had any suggestions, I gave a compilation of names I frequently interact with.  

Those were the names I suspect could be trolls based on my interactions with.   This compilation only derived after I was requested to divulge suspects of which I have interacted.

Follow along...

- Here is the thread title... 👇

- Here is my OP... 👇

Posted Saturday at 08:05 PM

• A couple yrs back, I had an office IT guy check a few accounts & informed me there were (at the time) multiple accounts tied to multiple posters.

- Here is Kfools response to my query... 👇

kfools 

On 1/3/2021 at 10:28 AM,  jrock2310 said: 

How many?   Are you at liberty to say?

Why do u care?

- Here is me responding to Kfools response... 👇

•  
   On 1/3/2021 at 11:00 AM,  kfools said: 

Why do u care?

Trolls. 

The site would be infinitely better if each poster was only granted one account of which to operate.  As owner of the site, it seems only fitting that you would want good-faith posters.  

- Here is Kfools response to that 👆 post... 👇

•  
   On 1/3/2021 at 11:47 AM,  jrock2310 said: 

Trolls. 

Lol. Dont need Soks for that. 50 percent of nhb is trolls.

Me too.

The site would be infinitely better if each poster was only granted one account of which to operate.  As owner of the site, it seems only fitting that you would want good-faith posters.  

Just curious. 

*NOTICE KFOOLS ASKING ME WHICH ACCOUNTS I  BELIEVE ARE FAKE*  👆👆👆

Here is my response to kfools response... 👇

jrock2310 

•  
   On 1/3/2021 at 12:33 PM,  kfools said: 

Lol. Dont need Soks for that.

I don’t know what soks means...

50 percent of nhb is trolls.

I figured at least.

Me too.

I guess soks is another word for trolls?   

I get the feeling they’re replying to this thread as we speak...

Just curious. 

Defining the word fake meaning only exist to troll...

Crimea

Blue devil

pmurt

conflicted on S8edge.  He will engage often on topic but spirals when we’ve exhausted said topic.  A normal conversation ends w/ an understanding & parting.  Our convos inevitably end up in the trappings of a never-ending circular fallacy.

BAC likes a hearty debate but inevitably reaches for the (ad hom) low hanging fruit;   Which is a trait of trolls.  But I don’t think he is a troll per se.  Just a passionate, heated debater. 

There are more.  Those are just the ones off the top of my head.  

I have noticed old aliases are no longer w/ us (BIGTEX specifically). Buf I know he’s still here under another alias.  I can’t recall who atm.

I believe this concludes my and Kfools interaction.

So you see... I never attacked anyone.  Secondly, I never suggested a name until Kfools inquired.  

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy.

All the interaction b/t Kfools and I concerning this topic was just posted for yours and the boards verification.

Didn't attack anybody to my knowledge.Seemed a reasonable question. I was happy to answer it.

2 minutes ago, kfools said:

Didn't attack anybody to my knowledge.Seemed a reasonable question. I was happy to answer it.

Thanks for interjecting.  

Should be interesting to hear from @pmurT since he seemingly understands our conversation better than us.

21 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Full stop.  

You recognize the thread title was a question

Again, I recognize that you went ad hom in the thread title when you admit you had no proof no evidence no facts no, nothing, which qualified you to namecall people as trolls and dual acct holders.

No matter how many times you, repost, this fact will not change about your flagrancy here. You are a shit starter. Period.

And you are too closed-minded to realize that you exposed yourself in the thread and OP here.

which implies I do not know who has or runs multiple accounts.  

Exactly. Which then, verified, that you went ad hom in the thread title by making unfounded unproven claims about whoever you have a problem with here ---because your retard-rhetoric deemed them as trolls or dual acct holders.

I explained it several times. Several. 

Go get proof of trolls, then namecall them trolls. Go get proof of dual acct-holders, then namecall them sox.  Period.

suspects ... I didn’t assert that *I KNOW* who these people are... I gave a compilation of names I frequently interact with. Those were the names I suspect could be trolls

Thank you. For proving me correct again.  

I am done going over this with you. In conclusion, quit going ad hom on members just because you do NOT appreciate their contributions to the website. 

Be. Fair!

Get proof that they have multi-accts, then you can namecall them sock puppets or multi-acct holders.  Face this.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Thanks for interjecting.  

Of course, because you know that he will post anything in opposition to what I say. Its what he does when it comes to me and certain other members here.

Why do you think he ran his sweet ass, here, to chime in on something that has nothing to do with him?  Notice how he refused to address the fact that you went ad hom ---he only expressed that he has no problem with what you posted, sooooo...

GTFOH you fake fucc. LOL

28 minutes ago, kfools said:

Didn't attack anybody to my knowledge.Seemed a reasonable question. 

Its not a question, you dumb deceitful dunce cap wearer LOL it was an assertion he made ---including where he specifically listed members as trolls then admitted he has no proof no evidence no facts no, nothing, which allows him to deem any member as a troll or multi-acct holder.

You know this is true ---but like you said, you have no problem with it because he's not disrespecting any specific member who he calls them trolls and multi-acct holders with no evidence and no proof of his claim. ROFL

10 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Again, I recognize that you went ad hom in the thread title when you admit you had no proof no evidence no facts no, nothing, which qualified you to namecall people as trolls and dual acct holders.

No matter how many times you, repost, this fact will not change about your flagrancy here. You are a shit starter. Period.

And you are too closed-minded to realize that you exposed yourself in the thread and OP here.

Exactly. Which then, verified, that you went ad hom in the thread title by making unfounded unproven claims about whoever you have a problem with here ---because your retard-rhetoric deemed them as trolls or dual acct holders.

I explained it several times. Several. 

Go get proof of trolls, then namecall them trolls. Go get proof of dual acct-holders, then namecall them sox.  Period.

Thank you. For proving me correct again.  

I am done going over this with you. In conclusion, quit going ad hom on members just because you do NOT appreciate their contributions to the website. 

Be. Fair!

Get proof that they have multi-accts, then you can namecall them sock puppets or multi-acct holders.  Face this.

I think we’ve certainly learned a thing or two about trolls.  

Kfools and myself pretty much dispersed your half-cocked theories on ad hominems & trolls.

Good day.

5 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Its not a question, you dumb deceitful dunce cap wearer LOL it was an assertion he made ---including where he specifically listed members as trolls then admitted he has no proof no evidence no facts no, nothing, which allows him to deem any member as a troll or multi-acct holder.

Seems to me he was confusing trolls with SOKS. Also I wasn't speaking to you tool.

5 minutes ago, pmurT said:

You know this is true ---but like you said, you have no problem with it because he's not disrespecting any specific member who he calls them trolls and multi-acct holders with no evidence and no proof of his claim. ROFL

You are a troll.

All the people he listed ARE trolls.