Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×
guests can now post ×
welcome guests . feel free to test the waters. ×

How many admins/mods know of posters w/ multiple accounts?

3 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

No kidding !

Are you really ?

It sure looks more like you're here to make a jackass of yourself  .  .  . 

Jussssssaaaayyyinnnng !

Notice how the ad hom was quickly inserted.

Do you use them when you’re tired & bored from the discussion?

2 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Are you saying you don't engage in ad hominem??

5 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I’m asking how?

I’m curious how you could logically deduce how a troll is beneficial for folks engaging in a cordial discussion?

Fuck  "folks engaging in a cordial discussion",   no one gives a shit about them,  moron !

Never claimed someone does give a shit about them either  .  .  .  be it the site owner or a mod in his payroll !

No one does !

Read this again and munch on it, child !

vvvvvvvvvvvvv

7 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

For a site,  a TROLL  can be a valuable asset too !

Not in 100%  of the cases, though.

A site owner is just like a politician  .  .  .  why would a politician care a voter is a criminal or not,  for instance  .  .  .  as long as he votes for him  .  .  it'd be cool !

Similarly, if a TROLL attracts  "clicks"  it'd be welcome  .  .  .  but NOT if it  PROMOTES  other sites .  .  .  then NOT, of course !

Here above I really did try to spell it out to you  .  .  .  if you still remain clueless  .  .  .  I give up  .  .  .  I really can't have someone with the intellect of an amoeba understand these simple concepts  .  .  .

17 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Wrong  .  .  .  again !

Read  post above  .  .  .  moron !

34 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I know you liberals have the reading comprehension of an amoeba  .  .  .  but, just for fuck's sake,  let me point out my earlier post to you    --above--   where I did not simply  SUGGEST  that a troll can be beneficial to a site  .  .  .   I ACTUALLY STATED IT PLAIN, LOUD AND CLEAR !

Moron !

A troll is like a tube of toothpaste

19 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Fuck  "folks engaging in a cordial discussion",   no one gives a shit about them,  moron !

So would you categorize yourself as a troll?

Never claimed someone does give a shit about them either  .  .  .  be it the site owner or a mod in his payroll !

So you don’t see anything elementary or childish in trolling?

No one does !

Read this again and munch on it, child !

vvvvvvvvvvvvv

It just appears that you’re trolling on the topic of trolls.  

Here above I really did try to spell it out to you  .  .  .  if you still remain clueless  .  .  .  I give up  .  .  .  I really can't have someone with the intellect of an amoeba understand these simple concepts  .  .  .

You went on some diatribe about politicians and site owners that made no sense.  

I fail to see “intellect” or logic exercised in your retorts.

I suspect you are just trolling.

• Fuck you! 1

1 minute ago, JinnMartini said:

Bad luck you faliled  .  .  .  

How is the statement ...  “I make a concerted effort to keep it civil”.   a failure?

Not even sure how that makes sense...

4 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

So would you categorize yourself as a troll?

So you don’t see anything elementary or childish in trolling?

It just appears that you’re trolling on the topic of trolls.  

You went on some diatribe about politicians and site owners that made no sense.  

I fail to see “intellect” or logic exercised in your retorts.

I suspect you are just trolling.

I think we got our answer.

Didn’t take too much probing.

2 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

I’m here to discuss.

Not according to the, facts, I have presented to you several times by which you trolled my posts or simply tucked tail and whimpered on out of there.  Facts.

I typically do not meddle  ad homs.  

LOL

but you went ad hom in this thread's title and OP ---all because you do not agree with the way folks present anti-Democrat arguments which your deceit cannot transcend.  

LOL

so yea pal lets just chalk it up to the 'Devilish Democrat' in, you, as displayed within your horrid hypocrisy by going ad hom in creating this thread AND when deluding to some members in of your remarks throughout this thread.

LOL

And like I said earlier... you Liberal Loons can try to deflect all day, but that won't change the fact that you all are the exact reason that this website's owner just had to intro a debate forum now that you all learned from Biden Pelosi Schumer CNN & Co. that there is no longer a need to login to NHB to debate and discuss a damn thing which is real and true ---if makes light of Democrats' corruption.

10 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

Trolls. 

I’ve noticed a pattern when a topic is exhausted by one poster, another poster often chimes in w/ familiar rhetoric.  
The site would be infinitely better if each poster was only granted one account of which to operate.  As owner of the site, it seems only fitting that you would want good-faith posters.  

Granted, the popular thread is ‘no holds barred’, which is fine on its face.  But even NHB has its rules & regulations.  It boggles the mind how trolls or fake accounts are tolerated.  It takes away from the spirit/sincerity of the board.  It’s just not a good look, IMO.  

It also gives a false appearance of popularity/relevance.  I have to imagine if trolls were weeded out, we’re perhaps talking a significantly lower number of members/accounts.  

I dunno... just an observation of mine.  It’s not my board.  You’re free to run it how you want.

That's why it wont happen! The Boss likes large body counts! Its not just an ego thing, it fills up a lot of space.

10 hours ago, pmurT said:

Not according to the, facts, I have presented to you several times by which you trolled my posts or simply tucked tail and whimpered on out of there.  Facts.

Facts concerning what, specifically?

I always do like I am doing now... addressing literally every sentence of every post.  

I’ve been accused of a lot of things... but engagement is certainly not one of them. 

LOL

but you went ad hom in this thread's title and OP ---all because you do not agree with the way folks present anti-Democrat arguments which your deceit cannot transcend.

Where...?

LOL

so yea pal lets just chalk it up to the 'Devilish Democrat' in, you, as displayed within your horrid hypocrisy by going ad hom in creating this thread AND when deluding to some members in of your remarks throughout this thread.

I’m not even a democrat.  I’ve been on this board roughly 4 yrs and anyone who’s ever interacted w/ me knows I have reiterated this point from day one.  

It’s simply easier & convenient to label someone who doesn’t share your view.  

In fact, its just lazy.

LOL

And like I said earlier... you Liberal Loons can try to deflect all day, but that won't change the fact that you all are the exact reason that this website's owner just had to intro a debate forum now that you all learned from Biden Pelosi Schumer CNN & Co. that there is no longer a need to login to NHB to debate and discuss a damn thing which is real and true ---if makes light of Democrats' corruption.

Huh?