Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

How many admins/mods know of posters w/ multiple accounts?

38 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Trolls. 

I’ve noticed a pattern when a topic is exhausted by one poster, another poster often chimes in w/ familiar rhetoric.

... It boggles the mind how trolls or fake accounts are tolerated.  It takes away from the spirit/sincerity of the board.

Democrat voters here, are worse than trolls.  We Repubs have noticed a, pattern, every since you creeps saw that pattern work for Biden-Hairris CNN CBS NBC Twitter NYT WaPo etc; Yalll can now login and refuse to discuss the issues every since yall realized that a refusal to discuss issues now means you will win. 

You creeps are likely the veracious reason that the website owner feels he needs to create a debate forum now that you all won't discuss any issues. That is why fixed satire has made a, cameo, because I am exposing how you sweet bitches refuses to discuss any factual issues of Democrat's corruption.

Whether its Hunter Biden or Swalwell or Obama's homosexuality or voter fraud or SCOTUS assisting fraud or WI MI PA GA illegalities or Stacey Abrams fraud or Warp Speed treason that Trump faced or the thousands of affidavits re: election fraud or the verified Dominion Voting Systems' fraud ---you name it, you freaks now refuse to discuss it. 

It boggles my mind how you creeps are, tolerated, now that you recently learned you can refuse to discuss the issues and still win an election.

43 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

Trolls. 

Lol. Dont need Soks for that. 50 percent of nhb is trolls.

I’ve noticed a pattern when a topic is exhausted by one poster, another poster often chimes in w/ familiar rhetoric.  

Me too.

The site would be infinitely better if each poster was only granted one account of which to operate.  As owner of the site, it seems only fitting that you would want good-faith posters.  

No soks operating right now to my knowledge. 

Granted, the popular thread is ‘no holds barred’, which is fine on its face.  But even NHB has its rules & regulations.  It boggles the mind how trolls or fake accounts are tolerated.  It takes away from the spirit/sincerity of the board.  It’s just not a good look, IMO.  

Which accounts do u think r fake?

It also gives a false appearance of popularity/relevance.  I have to imagine if trolls were weeded out, we’re perhaps talking a significantly lower number of members/accounts.  

I dunno... just an observation of mine.  It’s not my board.  You’re free to run it how you want.

Just curious. 

8 minutes ago, Z09 said:

And you claim you own a few private islands in the Caribbean

Suppose he bought a couple of medium-sized boulders and had them dumped  in not too deep waters  in the Caribbean,  where they emerged for say 10, 15 ft    .  .  .  that would make him owner of islands there  .  .  .  wouldn't it ?

LOL

16 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Democrat voters here, are worse than trolls.  We Repubs have noticed a, pattern, every since you creeps saw that pattern work for Biden-Hairris CNN CBS NBC Twitter NYT WaPo etc; Yalll can now login and refuse to discuss the issues every since yall realized that a refusal to discuss issues now means you will win. 

You creeps are likely the veracious reason that the website owner feels he needs to create a debate forum now that you all won't discuss any issues. That is why fixed satire has made a, cameo, because I am exposing how you sweet bitches refuses to discuss any factual issues of Democrat's corruption.

Whether its Hunter Biden or Swalwell or Obama's homosexuality or voter fraud or SCOTUS assisting fraud or WI MI PA GA illegalities or Stacey Abrams fraud or Warp Speed treason that Trump faced or the thousands of affidavits re: election fraud or the verified Dominion Voting Systems' fraud ---you name it, you freaks now refuse to discuss it. 

It boggles my mind how you creeps are, tolerated, now that you recently learned you can refuse to discuss the issues and still win an election.

Remember, you're the pissant who thinks it's cool to rewrite someone's post you disagree with and proclaim it to be "fixed". It takes a special kind of dork to relish in such dishonesty.

23 minutes ago, calguy said:

Remember, you're the brilliant member who uses fixed satire, on us Liberal Lunatics, once we start trolling topics and derailing topics and refusing to discuss facts about Democrat's corruption. I hate it when you won't let us just be in, peace, with our satanic refusal to discuss issues.

We know the website owner has noticed us, and now wants a debate forum. But we do not care!!

Mark my word, when the debate forum starts ---we Dem Party voter creeps will still refuse to discuss issues! Because we just learned; we cheated we won so we don't have toooooooooooo :)

...fixed

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, pmurT said:

:)

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

No  "or something" !

IP matching    WOULD   be the only infallible way !

But that  is  also their limitation !

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️  I take your word it.  I don’t know anything about tech.  

17 hours ago, jrock2310 said:

A couple yrs back, I had an office IT guy check a few accounts & informed me there were (at the time) multiple accounts tied to multiple posters.

Do any admins/mods have the power to confirm?

Loser dumbass - get a life.

Stop obsessing over a fucking chat room.  Fucking pussy

54 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

I disagree !

For a site,  a TROLL  can be a valuable asset too !

Not in 100%  of the cases, though.

Not true !

A site owner is just like a politician  .  .  .  why would one care a voter is a criminal, for instance  .  .  .  as long as he votes for him  .  .  it'd be cool !

Similarly, if a TROLL attracts  "clicks"  it'd be welcome  .  .  .  but NOT if it  PROMOTES  other sites .  .  .  then NOT, of course !

You’re defending trolls?

Sounds like something only a... well... you get the idea.

10 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I take your word it.  I don’t know anything...

Take my word for it, you Democrat voters here are worse than trolls.  We Repubs have noticed a, pattern, every since you creeps saw that pattern work for Biden-Hairris CNN CBS NBC Twitter NYT WaPo etc; Yalll can now login and refuse to discuss the issues every since yall realized that a refusal to discuss issues now means you will win. 

You creeps are likely the veracious reason that the website owner feels he needs to create a debate forum now that you all won't discuss any issues. That is why fixed satire has made a, cameo, because I am exposing how you sweet bitches refuses to discuss any factual issues of Democrat's corruption.

Whether its Hunter Biden or Swalwell or Obama's homosexuality or voter fraud or SCOTUS assisting fraud or WI MI PA GA illegalities or Stacey Abrams fraud or Warp Speed treason that Trump faced or the thousands of affidavits re: election fraud or the verified Dominion Voting Systems' fraud ---you name it, you freaks now refuse to discuss it. 

It boggles my mind how you creeps are, tolerated, now that you recently learned you can refuse to discuss the issues and still win an election.

• Thumb up 1

Just now, jrock2310 said:

08EE579A-93EF-4DC4-8CF3-6AC1300F3070.jpeg.b6191e236cfd23b1b8e34195a151a032.jpeg“chill out puss boi”

Your lies are getting destroyed in here, you fuccturd. Like someone already said, quit whining like a bitch regarding trolls....just do something about it!  ROFL... like I do with fixed satire, whenever you sweetBITCHdemocrats refuse to discuss the issues

Just now, pmurT said:

Your lies are getting destroyed in here, you fuccturd.

Feel free to elaborate...

(👀 pmurt troll)

Just now, pmurT said:

Like someone already said, quit whining like a bitch regarding trolls....just do something about it!

Like what?   It’s the internet...

Just now, pmurT said:

ROFL... like I do with fixed satire, whenever you sweetBITCHdemocrats refuse to discuss the issues

wut

48 minutes ago, kfools said:

Lol. Dont need Soks for that.

I don’t know what soks means...

50 percent of nhb is trolls.

I figured at least.

Me too.

No soks operating right now to my knowledge.

I guess soks is another word for trolls?   

I get the feeling they’re replying to this thread as we speak...

Which accounts do u think r fake?

Just curious. 

Defining the word fake meaning only exist to troll...

Crimea

Blue devil

pmurt

conflicted on S8edge.  He will engage often on topic but spirals when we’ve exhausted said topic.  A normal conversation ends w/ an understanding & parting.  Our convos inevitably end up in the trappings of a never-ending circular fallacy.

BAC likes a hearty debate but inevitably reaches for the (ad hom) low hanging fruit;   Which is a trait of trolls.  But I don’t think he is a troll per se.  Just a passionate, heated debater. 

There are more.  Those are just the ones off the top of my head.  

I have noticed old aliases are no longer w/ us (BIGTEX specifically). Buf I know he’s still here under another alias.  I can’t recall who atm.

7 minutes ago, jrock2310 said:

I don’t know what soks means...

I figured at least.

I guess soks is another word for trolls?   

I get the feeling they’re replying to this thread as we speak...

Defining the word fake meaning only exist to troll...

Crimea

Blue devil

pmurt

conflicted on S8edge.  He will engage often on topic but spirals when we’ve exhausted said topic.  A normal conversation ends w/ an understanding & parting.  Our convos inevitably end up in the trappings of a never-ending circular fallacy.

BAC likes a hearty debate but inevitably reaches for the (ad hom) low hanging fruit;   Which is a trait of trolls.  But I don’t think he is a troll per se.  Just a passionate, heated debater. 

There are more.  Those are just the ones off the top of my head.  

I have noticed old aliases are no longer w/ us (BIGTEX specifically). Buf I know he’s still here under another alias.  I can’t recall who atm.

Soks are aliases... same person using a different screen name(s).

Sock puppet = Sok

1 hour ago, JinnMartini said:

The ONLY way they can  "detect"  a sock  is  .  .  .  by recognizing the writing style, punctuation and syntax  .  .  .  call it the  "virtual personality" !

And even then, it's still a gamble if they're banning the sock of an existing user  .  .  .  or a completely new member  .  .  .  who will have no clue as to WHY THE FUCK  he was banned ! 

Or I look at IP addresses which the forum software will match to all existing uses for the IP.  I guess what I'm saying is you dont know what the fuck you're talking about.