Must we take the Evidence of Voter Fraud and Shove it Down the Throats of Left Wing Judges until They Choke to Death on it?

Just now, antifakiller said:

You obviously cannot read or have a severe disability with comprehension. The article CLEARLY points out all the cases of Evidence of Fraud. Ask someone to help you understand. Good Luck

I saw no such evidence please quote the part that presents evidence of fraud.

Just now, slideman said:

Please present any evidence you have of voter fraud I'm right here

He doesn't need too...

On Jan.6th politicians from both the house and the senate who represents a majority of Americans (do the math asshole)....

Will present the entire body of evidence to the American public and the entire world.... live and uncensored.

Which will empower every American with the responsibility of being judge and jury.

And I know you fear that.

And you should.

So, your little ploy of asking for evidence that can be found all over this site is nothing but you refusing to accept reality .

And here is another reality ....

I and multiple other posters have asked you countless times to provide one link from any of those court cases you state reviewed the evidence ....showing they allowed discovery ...which is the only fucking way to have viewed all of the evidence.

And so far ....nada from you or any of your brainwashed posse.

You have lost this argument long ago....

Because of that...

Now you are just boring us.

Just now, Whitemajikman said:

He doesn't need too...

On Jan.6th politicians from both the house and the senate who represents a majority of Americans (do the math asshole)....

Will present the entire body of evidence to the American public and the entire world.... live and uncensored.

Which will empower every American with the responsibility of being judge and jury.

And I know you fear that.

And you should.

So, your little ploy of asking for evidence that can be found all over this site is nothing but you refusing to accept reality .

And here is another reality ....

I and multiple other posters have asked you countless times to provide one link from any of those court cases you state reviewed the evidence ....showing they allowed discovery ...which is the only fucking way to have viewed all of the evidence.

And so far ....nada from you or any of your brainwashed posse.

You have lost this argument long ago....

Because of that...

Now you are just boring us.

A long-winded way of saying you can present no evidence of fraud.

• Downvote 1

White fascist man keeps harping on discovery in the courts because he can't point to any evidence of voter fraud at all.he makes the argument that since he's lost in court he will win in the court of public opinion. Anti-democratic.. And un American You can present no evidence of voter fraud whatsoever give it up

You have had ample opportunity to present evidence and you can't.I'll just keep bumping the thread to prove that you are a f****** liar and that the Republicans are f****** liars and that you're all f****** liars; that there is no fraud

Maybe the choking to death is going to be by buttfucked by antifa boy. He has apparently abandoned his own thread.

right wingers are very weak when confronted with the fact that they do not have the facts on their side

There is no evidence of fraud

Maybe he is just a victim of right-wing propaganda. they have been touting the idea of voter fraud since before the election

The weak-minded buy it,

I think anyone who uses the screen name this Bozo uses qualifies.

16 hours ago, antifakiller said:

Whose Votes? Dead People, Non-Residents, People that voted multiple times, Non-Citizens, Non-existent address ballots, commercial or vacant address ballots. 

Waiting for evidence that any of that occurred.

Now we have senator Ron Johnson on meet the press let's see if he lies and says there was voter fraud I bet he doesn't.

These seditious senators need to be voted out of office immediately.

They know perfectly well there was no fraud.

They know that because there is no evidence for it.

1 minute ago, slideman said:

seditious

Quit plagiarizing me, you creep! LOL 

Go find a way to benefit from your own dumb ideas, and quit stealing my ideas on this website.  I know your fatuity hinders you, but hey, at least you can try to develop your own premises instead of you always pilfering mine:

https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/12/05/judge-shuns-trump-team-nevada-fraud-suit-despite-20-binders-of-affidavits-forensic-analysis-evidence-1002540/

... a federal judge threw out a lawsuit after claiming it lacked “credible or reliable evidence.”

In a 35-page ruling, Judge James Russell refused the Trump campaign’s request to either reward the state’s six electoral votes to the president or block certification of the state’s electors for Democratic rival Joe Biden, The Nevada Independent reported

Russell wrote that evidence presented to his court by the campaign had “little or no value” under any standard of proof, though Trump attorney Jesse Binnall presented 20 binders full of affidavits, forensic analysis, and other evidence alleging unprecedented voting irregularities and outright fraud.

9 minutes ago, pmurT said:

Go find a way to benefit from your own dumb ideas, and quit stealing my ideas on this website.  I know your fatuity hinders you, but hey, at least you can try to develop your own premises instead of you always pilfering mine:

You're a Seditionist.

1 minute ago, calguy said:

Seditionist.

10 minutes ago, pmurT said:

“Contestants did not prove under any standard of proof that any illegal votes were cast and counted, or legal votes were not counted at all, for any other improper or illegal reason, nor in an amount equal to or greater than 33,596, or otherwise in an amount sufficient to raise reasonable doubt as to the outcome of the election,” Russell wrote in the order. “Reasonable doubt is one based on reason, not mere possibility.”