What Are Some Possible Solutions To Our Fraudulent Elections ?

This past election was just a crock of cow dung.

It was a fraudulent election.     What can we do about it ?    Trump and the GOP want an "Election Fraud Commission".   That is a good start.

I think we can go further.    I wish to put five options(plus one more) on the table;

1.   A national election should be regulated by one set of national election laws.   Everyone on the same page.    If Mississippi can count their votes by midnight then all other states can do the same.  It is grossly fraudulent for Dems in swing-states to spend a week after the election day, printing up Dem votes that cannot be verified.

2.  No more mail-in ballots.     They cannot be verified.    And a bunch black Dems in Dem stronghold cities, counting those ballots,......cannot be trusted.   

No more mail-in ballots.   Period.

3.  Absentee ballots can be accepted, but only with passport #'s, military I.D. #'s, and Soc./Sec. #'s.  This will 'verify' the absentee vote.

4.  No more wetback voting.    Wetbacks come here illegally, get driver licenses, and then reg. to vote.   This is grossly fraudulent.   There are 20-30 million wetbacks in the country right now.   With open borders created by the Dems, that # will double in the next 4yrs.   50 million non-citizens voting in this country is just flat-damn wrong.      This problem can be solved with passports.   The passport guarantees a U.S. Birth Certificate in a U.S. Hospital.

5.  Early voting is cool. (like 2wks. before election day)     It is OK.       It is still in person voting with photo I.D.        It stops the long lines.

Now, could voting on-line be feasible?

I think so and here is why.    Because we successfully bank on-line.   

Here is how it could possibly work.   A person registers to vote with 6 #'s.

1.  Passport #.   

2.  Bank acc. #.

3.  Driver Lic. #.

4.  Soc./Sec. #.

5.  Voter reg. # (given when the person reg. to vote)

6.  PIN #.

7.  The voter prints out his receipt for verification at a later date.

Election cheating, and fraudulent elections tear-down the purity of democracy. 

It must be.........ABOLISHED !!

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Simple: counter sue, or prosecute, anyone who charges “fraud” without credible evidence. 

Conversely, shoot anyone who commits fraud in the head ...

Those are all good suggestions but the Dems will never accept them because if a universal voter I.D. was implimented they would never win another election hence why they fight against it. If we a

9 minutes ago, theLion said:

Simple: counter sue, or prosecute, anyone who charges “fraud” without credible evidence. 

simple change laws so democrats can't cheat

• Thumb up 1
Just now, theLion said:

Not one of the 60 judges heard the evidence.

Neither did the SCOTUS.

But on Jan.6th ...

The entire nation will hear the evidence and will act accordingly....

The solution is to stop thinking you can make reality be what you want it to be by simply dismissing anything you don't like as a lie, a fraud, a cheat, etc.

There are people who know far more about it than you ever will telling you that there was no fraud.

Listen to them.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, theLion said:

Conversely, shoot anyone who commits fraud in the head ...

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1
30 minutes ago, Taipan said:

It was a fraudulent election.     What can we do about it ?    Trump and the GOP want an "Election Fraud Commission".   That is a good start.

I think we can go further.    I wish to put five options(plus one more) on the table;

1.   A national election should be regulated by one set of national election laws.   Everyone on the same page.    If Mississippi can count their votes by midnight then all other states can do the same.  It is grossly fraudulent for Dems in swing-states to spend a week after the election day, printing up Dem votes that cannot be verified.

2.  No more mail-in ballots.     They cannot be verified.    And a bunch black Dems in Dem stronghold cities, counting those ballots,......cannot be trusted.   

3.  Absentee ballots can be accepted, but only with passport #'s, military I.D. #'s, and Soc./Sec. #'s.  This will 'verify' the absentee vote.

4.  No more wetback voting.    Wetbacks come here illegally, get driver licenses, and then reg. to vote.   This is grossly fraudulent.   There are 20-30 million wetbacks in the country right now.   With open borders created by the Dems, that # will double in the next 4yrs.   50 million non-citizens voting in this country is just flat-damn wrong.      This problem can be solved with passports.   The passport guarantees a U.S. Birth Certificate in a U.S. Hospital.

5.  Early voting is cool. (like 2wks. before election day)     It is OK.       It is still in person voting with photo I.D.        It stops the long lines.

1.  Passport #.   

2.  Bank acc. #.

3.  Driver Lic. #.

4.  Soc./Sec. #.

6.  PIN #.

7.  The voter prints out his receipt for verification at a later date.

Election cheating, and fraudulent elections tear-down the purity of democracy. 

Register to vote ... get a voter ID card with a barcode ... barcode is scanned when you vote and can only be used once per election.

Vote is counted immediately electronically.

No paper ballots ... ever ... for anyone.

Anyone caught trying to hack the system is killed immediately, in public ... live.

That should do it.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, slideman said:

so far everyone accused of fraud is Republican.

Stupid statement.

How can the party that supposedly lost be the one who committed fraud?

You are really one ignorant mother fucker ... but you already know that.

• Thumb up 1
Just now, whiteboy said:

Stupid statement.

How can the party that supposedly lost be the one who committed fraud?

Because you can cheat and still lose.

Just now, Taipan said:

1.  Passport #.   

2.  Bank acc. #.

3.  Driver Lic. #.

4.  Soc./Sec. #.

6.  PIN #.

7.  The voter prints out his receipt for verification at a later datElection cheating, and fraudulent elections tear-down the purity of democracy. 

Those are all good suggestions but the Dems will never accept them because if a universal voter I.D. was implimented they would never win another election hence why they fight against it.

If we accept this fraudulent election and we lose the senate and the country becomes a one party state with no checks and balances.

No meaningful oversight what so ever....

The Dems will be free to do what ever they want.

We need to revolt now instead of wishing we did later....

And I have a funny feeling that time is coming when the entire nation hears the evidence.

• Thumb up 2
Just now, Whitemajikman said:

Those are all good suggestions but the Dems will never accept them because if a universal voter I.D. was implimented they would never win another election hence why they fight against it.

If we accept this fraudulent election and we lose the senate and the country becomes a one party state with no checks and balances.

No meaningful oversight what so ever....

The Dems will be free to do what ever they want.

We need to revolt now instead of wishing we did later....

And I have a funny feeling that time is coming when the entire nation hears the evidence.

You are openly advocating sedition

• MORON! 1
Just now, Toldya said:

The solution is to stop thinking you can make reality be what you want it to be by simply dismissing anything you don't like as a lie, a fraud, a cheat, etc.

There are people who know far more about it than you ever will telling you that there was no fraud.

Listen to them.

Shut the fuck up traitor...

Show me one judge that allowed discovery....

Oops you can't..

Therefore the evidence was never looked or even examined ....

Just now, slideman said:

so far everyone accused of fraud is Republican.

Nice try ....

But on Jan.6th ...

The Nation will hear the cold hard truth and will make their own decision ....

Live.

No trolls..

No media manipulation....

No censorship ....

Just cold hard facts...

2 minutes ago, Whitemajikman said:

Nice try ....

But on Jan.6th ...

The Nation will hear the cold hard truth and will make their own decision ....

Live.

No trolls..

No media manipulation....

No censorship ....

Just cold hard facts...

Lolyou have no facts that's why you keep getting laughed out of every courtroom in the country

• MORON! 1
1 hour ago, theLion said:

Not Simple. Sufficient Evidence was Never a Problem. A Corrupt Judicial System with paid off Judges, complements of Soros and Zuckerberg are a Huge Problem and are destroying what little Justice we had.