BREAKING NEWS: Mike Pence goes rogue! He is officially a Democrat, it appears.

the traitor asked a judge to reject GOP Congressmembers expectation of Pence to challenge the electoral votes on January 6th. 

Pence = Wuss!

• pmurT changed the title to BREAKING NEWS: Mike Pence goes rogue! He is officially a Democrat, it appears.
4 minutes ago, pmurT said:

the traitor asked a judge to reject GOP Congressmembers expectation of Pence to challenge the electoral votes on January 6th. 

Pence = Wuss!

Another Lifelong Swamp Creature with too many Political Ties. Trump should have run with a Non-Politician like himself

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pmurT said:

Pence = Wuss!

How is Pence a traitor?

2 hours ago, Squatchman said:

I am an idiot. And I hate telling the truth. So I will now claim that it is illegal for Pence to do the exact, same, legal manuever that The Dem Party tried in Congress when the electoral votes were counted/certified during January 2017 and January 2005.

...fixed

1 hour ago, pmurT said:

...fixed

Hahahahahahahahahaha 

I know you've been defeated before you even start by changing others posts.

Nothing relevant or an opposing argument from you.

Just childish behavior.

This is how I and the rest of the world know you idiot trump supporters aren't going to do a thing about supposed  election fraud.

Not an original thought in your heads.

Thanks for making a point of this daily.

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

How is Pence a traitor?

Because he won't toss morals and scruples out the window for trump.

It's gotten to the point that if you're a Republican and don't try to overturn the election or say it was fair you become a traitor. Doesn't matter if you're the vice president,a supreme court judge(even appointed by trump) a congressman or a governor.

All traitors.

Pathetic,pitiful and sad actually.

12 hours ago, Squatchman said:

You guys thought Pence would ruin his legacy by doing something illegal and unconstitutional and immoral to help trump cheat?

Are ya fucking stupid?

Its up for debate on whether it would be unconstitutional. It appears he does have some authority on which group of electors he could put up for objections.    It won't happen, obviously, but its kind of an interesting quirk in the system.  

13 hours ago, antifakiller said:

It was a surprise to me as well

Not for me !

Politicians are just like rats  .  .  .  will do anything to save their foul-smelling asses !

Trump, as a  POTUS,  has been a one-in-a-lifetime  non-politician prez !  

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

Not for me !

Politicians are just like rats  .  .  .  will do anything to save their foul-smelling asses !

Trump, as a  POTUS,  has been a one-in-a-lifetime  non-politician prez !  

Politics is just another word for who gets what

9 hours ago, Squatchman said:

you know that I knew that you know that I was already defeated so you had to go fixed satire on my post. Why? Whole reason why kfools is now promoting a debate forum; WE DEMS NO LONGER DISCUSS ISSUES. Period! We do not have to, so kfools is wasting his time. We Liberal Lunatics just learned from Pelosi Schumer Maxine AOC Twitter Facebook CNN CBS NBC NYT WaPo etc that we do NOT have to discuss the issues nor debate the issues and we still win. Period. So, you outsmarted them all pmurT, you ol' punkAZZbiiich made it impossible for us Lib-Loons to hide our true thoughts. I hate you pmurT!!! arrrrrgh!!

...fixed

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Zaro said:

Politics is just another word for who gets what

Nope. Not anymore. You Liberal Lunatics have made politics into a word that neo-describes what China gets.

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

Just answer the question

Exactly. But in all due respect sir, I cannot answer the question without first being fair to me and to you ... by making sure you and I had all of the information necessary to make a judgement on my response to your question. So please tell me further, so I can gleefully answer your question; Did you vote for Trump-Pence in 2020?

6 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Most of the time, actually. Bugt you have no clue as to what the truth IS,

False. How about Hunters laptop being Russian disinformation? Lie.

Russian collusion? Lie

Russian bounties? Lie

Trunk tax returns? Lie

ad infinitum