It is time to leave. .org weeded out the bad apples and now @kfoolswants to let them in.

@RickyTavy you said you couldn't pull the skin off a foxes tail? I can step on a mongoose with my boot and skin it with my hands.

And to you "black vegetable" . YOU HAD BETTER PRAY OUR PATHS DO NOT CROSS. I WILL DROP YOU LIKE A BAD HABIT YOU FUCKING PUNK!

@Zaro YOU FUCKING FINGER SNIFFER..

@SootedUpCyndi THE SEX WAS GREAT! YOU ARE A HOTTIE.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And by bad apples you mean liberals, eh?   Is your game so weak that you can not endure the lies of the left? Speaking for myself I desire the lies of the left. I wish they would try me more

PM me with the new sok. 😁

Tuna is a Texas Dog. Tuna has been drinking a little because it is Christmas. Tuna is mad about something.   (and we don't know what).   Let's cut a little slack,.......and 'roll w

2 minutes ago, tunafish said:

It is time to leave. .org weeded out the bad apples and now @kfoolswants to let them in.

@RickyTavy you said you couldn't pull the skin off a foxes tail? I can step on a mongoose with my boot and skin it with my hands.

And to you "black vegetable" . YOU HAD BETTER PRAY OUR PATHS DO NOT CROSS. I WILL DROP YOU LIKE A BAD HABIT YOU FUCKING PUNK!

So git already, nut houser

6 minutes ago, tunafish said:

Cyndi!

9 minutes ago, tunafish said:

PM me with the new sok. 😁

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Zaro said:

The paddy wagon is on route to his house. Tuna is due for another visit at the nut house

Tuna is a Texas Dog.

Tuna has been drinking a little because it is Christmas.

Tuna is mad about something.   (and we don't know what).

Let's cut a little slack,.......and 'roll w/ the flow'.                              🤠..🥃

• Thumb up 2
12 minutes ago, tunafish said:

YOU HAVE AIDS AND YOU ARE GOING BACK TO JAIL IN BEXAR COUNTY !

I have actually spent a night in Bexar County Jail !!      

Fist-fight.   $500.00 fine & 24hrs. community service.   (of my choice)

About 30yrs. ago.    

Us Texicans are willing to step out.......and duke it out !!     HA !!

Ahhhhhh.......good memories of San Antone.                                              🤠...🥃

@Zaro

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, teacher said:

And by bad apples you mean liberals, eh?

Is your game so weak that you can not endure the lies of the left? Speaking for myself I desire the lies of the left. I wish they would try me more in my horse thread but then I learned them the futility of that many years ago. So, Mr. Fish, you are looking for a site where only your take holds sway? They out there. Get busy! Maybe search "far right wing control fu(ks forums." Register and next thing you'll be a hero. To the tune of many 1's of views. Maybe into double digits. You da man! Actually there is a thread in NHB where the likes of you can go nuts without get back. "Conservative Only Thread." I have no idea where it is and I ain't gonna look for it. You are welcome to it but it's a fu(kin desert. Have at it. It, this go round shall be the Mr. Fish show. Chisler(?) used to be the guy there. Do you want to make LF.org the next desert? If that happens I'll move along. No idea where to cause I am banned everywhere.  

Sir,

I am a Libertarian.

So is Clint Eastwood.

We believe in American Freedom.

I have never put anyone on ignore.      Never.

I do not shy away from confrontation of any kind, in any arena,......when it comes to......"The Truth".

Merry Christmas, cowboy.

And thank you for the platform.......where American Free Speech.......still lives.                         🤠..🥃

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, tunafish said:

You can't leave the assault team. We're just getting warmed up

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, tunafish said:

Fine, bitch. Zaro was always mine anyways...

• Haha 1
  • Thumb up 1