• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jesus,who can win?   Look, there is only so much I can do to give out an incentive for people to donate to keep the site running.   One of those things is adding a feature where th

So why are you even giving the FREELOADERS the time of day on this???   Haven't you discovered that their "victimhood" is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the actual bullshit the are whining about. S

Why would you want one now lol? No. We dont.    I'm not gonna let two posters wreck it for everybody.  I think contributors should be able to ignore. Thats helpful feed back.  

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Jesus,who can win?

Look, there is only so much I can do to give out an incentive for people to donate to keep the site running.

One of those things is adding a feature where the people literally paying the sites existence can't be ignored by people who aren't. 

That's reasonable.

Now,

Olivaw says "Its a bad idea to have two tiers of members" 

Yet we always have. He us a "Senior member" he started as a member. As a member you have limited options so we can keep spamming down. After X amount of posts you become a senior member. 

Never heard a single complaint and that policy was here long before I took over.

Now Maineman says "Why not make it so donating members can at least ignore donating members"? Well, because I didn't think of it to be honest.  Its a good idea though. So I am working on it.

Then we got Scout. Scout was upset she could no longer ignore certain members who are annoying. I get that. 

But I told her the truth. To paraphrase the truth I told her "Hey man, they pay for this fucking place,get some skin in the game and then I will be more concerned about what annoys you"

Now of course this is completely reasonable so what does she do? Claims its extortion to not give her the option to ignore members who pay for the very site she wants to ignore them on.

Genius. 

If you don't like the new policy its because you are not contributing. I am not going to back you over the people who are. That's idiotic. Nobody says you have to contribute to be here. If you don't though, you don't get to complain about the few perks people get who do.

Blow me!

Kfools. 

Adolescent Communist Malcontents - always want what the Adults have.

They just don't want to earn it.

Fuck'em.

• Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, kfools said:

Jesus,who can win?

Look, there is only so much I can do to give out an incentive for people to donate to keep the site running.

One of those things is adding a feature where the people literally paying the sites existence can't be ignored by people who aren't. 

That's reasonable.

Now,

Yet we always have. He us a "Senior member" he started as a member. As a member you have limited options so we can keep spamming down. After X amount of posts you become a senior member. 

Never heard a single complaint and that policy was here long before I took over.

Now Maineman says "Why not make it so donating members can at least ignore donating members"? Well, because I didn't think of it to be honest.  Its a good idea though. So I am working on it.

Then we got Scout. Scout was upset she could no longer ignore certain members who are annoying. I get that. 

But I told her the truth. To paraphrase the truth I told her "Hey man, they pay for this fucking place,get some skin in the game and then I will be more concerned about what annoys you"

Now of course this is completely reasonable so what does she do? Claims its extortion to not give her the option to ignore members who pay for the very site she wants to ignore them on.

Genius. 

If you don't like the new policy its because you are not contributing. I am not going to back you over the people who are. That's idiotic. Nobody says you have to contribute to be here. If you don't though, you don't get to complain about the few perks people get who do.

Blow me!

Kfools. 

So why are you even giving the FREELOADERS the time of day on this???

Haven't you discovered that their "victimhood" is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the actual bullshit the are whining about. SO WHEN YOU DO THIS, you are playing INTO their little "victimhood" LIE. They HAVE to make you "feel bad about it" in order for you to keep capitulating in their every single whim,

Tell them to GO FUCK THEMSELVES and if they want to be able to have certain things, QUIT BEING A FREELOADER!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
1 minute ago, MidnightMax said:

So why are you even giving the FREELOADERS the time of day on this???

Haven't you discovered that their "victimhood" is FAR MORE IMPORTANT than the actual bullshit the are whining about. SO WHEN YOU DO THIS, you are playing INTO their little "victimhood" LIE. They HAVE to make you "feel bad about it" in order for you to keep capitulating in their every single whim,

Tell them to GO FUCK THEMSELVES and if they want to be able to have certain things, QUIT BEING A FREELOADER!!!

What Adolescent Communist Malcontents want...

liberal-denial.jpg

Fuck'em.

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, kfools said:

Jesus,who can win?

That's reasonable.

Now,

Genius. 

Blow me!

Kfools. 

I solved the problem.   

I did not have a URL address box on my taskbar and it took me a long time to find out how to get one.

I stayed up all night long, tearing into this damn laptop and drinking beer.

By 9 am the next morning, I had this wild horse lassoed & in my corral.

My big sister is a Systems Analyst in Dallas, but with computers......I look like a real dumbass.     

That's all.

https://youtu.be/OSMvbQy98R4

2 minutes ago, Taipan said:

I solved the problem.   

I did not have a URL address box on my taskbar and it took me a long time to find out how to get one.

I stayed up all night long, tearing into this damn laptop and drinking beer.

By 9 am the next morning, I had this wild horse lassoed & in my corral.

My big sister is a Systems Analyst in Dallas, but with computers......I look like a real dumbass.     

That's all.

https://youtu.be/OSMvbQy98R4

1 hour ago, Blue Devil said:

What Adolescent Communist Malcontents want...

liberal-denial.jpg

Fuck'em.

Hey buddy,

How are you getting your videos to pop up?

I got the URL to pop here but not the video itself.

On the other site the u-tube video just pops straight up.

1 hour ago, Taipan said:

Hey buddy,

How are you getting your videos to pop up?

I got the URL to pop here but not the video itself.

On the other site the u-tube video just pops straight up.

Hmmmm.

Maybe your video embedding function isn't turned on.

5 hours ago, kfools said:

Jesus,who can win?

That's reasonable.

Now,

Genius. 

Blow me!

Kfools. 

Anyone that puts people on ignore or supports it should be banned for life, they're nothing but little Snowflake bitches As for Maineman and scout to whine about it is BS, those two try and harass me all the time. I never thought once of ever putting anyone on ignore it's a sign of weakness. For example benson13. Do what you want Kfools. But I say get rid of the ignore function all together.

The ignore feature is not always a function of being "scared" or "weak". I use it as a way to condense the screen and filter out what is most likely posts that have no value. For example, 200 channels and you only watch 5, it is a great way to go right to the 5 that you choose instead of having to sift through the 195 that have no value to oneself. 

6 hours ago, kfools said:

"Hey man, they pay for this fucking place,get some skin in the game and then I will be more concerned about what annoys you"

'Tis why for online forums I always donate, anonymously, as a self-constraint regarding expecting preferential treatment; I love a hard-life :)

Why did @kfoolsmention me in the OP?  It’s not like his counterpoint to my little comment made any fucking sense.

1.  I donated before the bullshit changes and didn’t get credit. I’m a lib so I got screwed over instead. 
  2.  @maineman tried to donate and got screwed over too. 
  3. for a lousy $20, a @Duck615can purchase a lifetime right to call women cunts and whores and they cannot ignore him. Too fucking cheap. 
  4. Why pay for the privilege of ignoring Duck615 when the competition offers it for free? 🤣
  5. The  difference between new and senior members is trivial. The new difference is greater. See 3. 
  6. The new bullshit paradigm is less a perk for donating than a punishment for not. 
  7. Of course libs will complain more. The abusive trolls are cons. We all know who they are. 
  8. It has been weaponized and will continue to be weaponized. 
  9. it’s only forum. If @kfoolsfucks it up again, i’ll go elsewhere. Meh.