• kfools pinned this topic
  • Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey all    (Fuck its great to be getting site work done instead of policing)   I would like to do some real advertisement for the site. Nothing to extravagant I would like to get t

I can afford pretty much any car made, and can easily buy it for cash, but I never have bought a brand new car and never will.  There is a good reason to buy a new car, as I said, If (a) you driv

I can too. I have enough disposable income to buy a Ferrari. 😅 Doesn't mean I want to though.    The last thing I want to do is give banks or insurance companies any more than I have to. 

3 hours ago, kfools said:

Hey all 

(Fuck its great to be getting site work done instead of policing)

I would like to do some real advertisement for the site. Nothing to extravagant I would like to get to where we have fifty members on daily at all times. 

Its gonna take some time and some cash to get us out there. 

Our state of the union is good. We won't need to make another payment till the end of FEBRUARY and no app renewals for 5 months. Not to shabby everybody. You all who donated have my gratitude.

We all know there are destroyers who will try to wreck this site every chance they get. Some we keep an eye on and some we banish to the .net abyss. 

I would like to see the new year flourish and site membership really expand. We are in a very good position to get there. 

Now I don't want a membership to large as that would ruin some of what makes this place so great. About 50 members at all times is a decent target. 

Right now we keep around 30 live during all points of the day and about 10 at night depending on the time and roughly 110 members with 60 very active (Post once a week to daily)

We can do better. In place I have the Twitter very active and Facebook has really been getting a lot of daily likes 👍 but with a small budget I can run strategic adds. That will really get us moving.

So welcome to the LF money bomb thread!

I sure hope all of you can help make this happen. 

Now we are right around the corner from Christmas and maybe this is bad timing but let's go for it anyways!

There's no time like right now or nothing ever gets done does it?

You have all given a lot to the forum anyway, and for that I am very thankful.

You all don't always see eye to eye with ol kfools but none of you wants the job...trust me. Many days I don't either. 

We do have a blast though and that's the best part.

From the ENTIRE LO STAFF to our lowliest member (Hopefully that will be me as I am taking off the shield finally)

Merry motherfucking Christmas, you crazy bastards!

Buying a new car in the morning so It'll take a month or two to get flush and I'll donate for the first time in my life. 

4 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Buying a new car in the morning so It'll take a month or two to get flush and I'll donate for the first time in my life. 

What happened to the Mustang?

Or do I have the wrong guy here...

Lol

24 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

Absolutely love the car though. Not a Mustang by any means but that really is a one trick pony. I’ll buy a classic when I retire. 

Yeah, if your active with kids and grands and such, there isn't anything like an SUV or a Crossover. I have a Tundra crew cab and love it.  Plenty of room, power, and a truck bed... and it's paid for.

• kfools unpinned this topic