Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Trump gave ‘green light’ for Russia to hack into Pentagon Computers: National Security Reporter

6 minutes ago, neue regel said:

A prosecutor doesn’t exonerate, as most of us know. 

Mueller refrained from indicting Trump because Trump was immune  from prosecution. The only recourse was to  impeach the sumbitch.

The GOP refused to allow the evidence of Trump's crimes to be discussed.

They betrayed  the country and violated the oath to office.

2 hours ago, benson13 said:

There's been a massive cybersecurity attack on the U.S. government’s computer systems, two experts on national security said it was exceedingly damaging with one panelist adding that Donald Trump gave the Kremlin the “green light” by cozying up to Vladimir Putin.

According to a New York Times report, “The discovery suggests that the scope of the hacking, which appears to extend beyond nuclear laboratories and Pentagon, Treasury and Commerce Department systems, complicates the challenge for federal investigators as they try to assess the damage and understand what had been stolen.”

Speaking with co-host Willie Geist, former Central Intelligence Agency chief of staff, Jeremy Bash, called the breach an “epic national security bombshell.”

“Well, the Russians appear to have implanted the malicious code, malware, in a software security update that was utilized by hundreds of thousands of customers including those you listed,” Bash told host Geist. “This is an epic national security bombshell in our history and the incoming Biden team is going to have a monumental task. First they’ll have to do a comprehensive damage assessment. That can’t be done in hours or days, that will take weeks and months to figure out exactly what the Russians now have their hands on.”

He then added, “It’s complicated by fact that the Russians will be watching every single move we make in our network. They’ll literally be reading the emails of the IT and security professionals who are responsible for this and they have to figure out how to kick the Russians out of the network and that could take years.”

Turning to GQ national security expert Julia Ioffe, she added, “Well, you know, I was just talking to a source of mine who was a former government intelligence officer and was saying, you know, this is the hack of the decade, at least.”

“I think what happened is, Jeremy is right,” she continued. “On one hand, Trump rewarded Putin for this and in fact he not only welcomed it. He also said in front of the whole world, he said that he believed Vladimir Putin when he said he didn’t meddle in the 2016 election; that Russia wasn’t involved in the hack and dump that led up to the 2016 election and I think for the Russians, I think that was a green light.”

Watch below:

You're a fucking moron beavis...

BTW, lied again I see...your ugly ass is still here...

15 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

Mueller refrained from indicting Trump because Trump was immune  from prosecution. The only recourse was to  impeach the sumbitch.

Nope. Go check the impeachment charges, you idiot, they are not even crimes. They are opinions.

Your own Constitutional scholar, Alan Dershowitz, already explained thoroughly how Trump was impeached over acts that are not crimes and are not supposed to be used for impeachment.

1 minute ago, Zaro said:

Biden is a traitor. Biden wants my vote so he can use his office to increase his wealth via corrupt deals in China Ukraine and Russia. Joe had Hunter ask China for $10-million a few years ago. This is now the United States of China ---and I love it!!

...fixed

Just now, benson13 said:

There's been a massive cybersecurity attack on the U.S. government’s computer systems, two experts on national security said it was exceedingly damaging with one panelist adding that Donald Trump gave the Kremlin the “green light” by cozying up to Vladimir Putin.

According to a New York Times report, “The discovery suggests that the scope of the hacking, which appears to extend beyond nuclear laboratories and Pentagon, Treasury and Commerce Department systems, complicates the challenge for federal investigators as they try to assess the damage and understand what had been stolen.”

Speaking with co-host Willie Geist, former Central Intelligence Agency chief of staff, Jeremy Bash, called the breach an “epic national security bombshell.”

“Well, the Russians appear to have implanted the malicious code, malware, in a software security update that was utilized by hundreds of thousands of customers including those you listed,” Bash told host Geist. “This is an epic national security bombshell in our history and the incoming Biden team is going to have a monumental task. First they’ll have to do a comprehensive damage assessment. That can’t be done in hours or days, that will take weeks and months to figure out exactly what the Russians now have their hands on.”

He then added, “It’s complicated by fact that the Russians will be watching every single move we make in our network. They’ll literally be reading the emails of the IT and security professionals who are responsible for this and they have to figure out how to kick the Russians out of the network and that could take years.”

Turning to GQ national security expert Julia Ioffe, she added, “Well, you know, I was just talking to a source of mine who was a former government intelligence officer and was saying, you know, this is the hack of the decade, at least.”

“I think what happened is, Jeremy is right,” she continued. “On one hand, Trump rewarded Putin for this and in fact he not only welcomed it. He also said in front of the whole world, he said that he believed Vladimir Putin when he said he didn’t meddle in the 2016 election; that Russia wasn’t involved in the hack and dump that led up to the 2016 election and I think for the Russians, I think that was a green light.”

Watch below:

This hack you stupid motherfucker .....was perpetrated by foreign agents of the DNC to try and get the nation's attention off of election rigging and their Manchurian candidates ties to china.

Just now, XavierOnassis said:

Hello , you do realize most of us witnessed what occured in real time....

Your blatant lies might get you brownie points on a prog or leftist board but here ....they are what they are....

Lies...

5 hours ago, benson13 said:

Watch below:

Ha Ha ha MSNBC! Still squealing Russia Russia Russia and you retaded idiots are still sucking their dick long after it was all debunked. Blithering idiots all! Too funny ha ha stupid motherfuckers.

13 minutes ago, RayDonavin said:

So how exactly do you come to that? Biden took over a billion dollars from the Chinese Communist Party, seems he is the real sellout.

Plus what Hunter took from the Russian mayor's wife...