• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

from this moment going forward there will be no more threats of violence towards any member or elected officials on this site.. there will be no more warnings there will be no points issued. This is n

Probably a good idea to tone down the stupid on this site.    You Rambo wannabes can still tell us what badass muthas you are. You just won’t be allowed to brag about how many Americans you hop

People wrapping themselves around the axles.....living lives driven via politics......I kinda think y’all are selling your ride on this rock short.   We have a government full of louses, scu

Posted Images

Just now, lucifershammer said:

from this moment going forward there will be no more threats of violence towards any member or elected officials on this site.. there will be no more warnings there will be no points issued. This is nonnegotiable  there is no more pushing the limits. Any infraction and it is 24 hours in the hell room no exceptions. @SpyCar and  @rippy38 will be responsible for this.  If I am not here to immediately send you to hell they will prevent you from posting until I'm able to deal with it. 

now let the bitching and moaning begin.

YOU FUCKING COMMIE FUCKING BASTARD... SO MUCH FOR FREEDOM OF SPEECH

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

from this moment going forward there will be no more threats of violence towards any member or elected officials on this site.. there will be no more warnings there will be no points issued. This is nonnegotiable  there is no more pushing the limits. Any infraction and it is 24 hours in the hell room no exceptions. @SpyCar and  @rippy38 will be responsible for this.  If I am not here to immediately send you to hell they will prevent you from posting until I'm able to deal with it. 

Good Move. 

16 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Don't you EVER tell me how to live my life, devil woman!

6 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Irony:    lucifer using the words "bitching and moaning" when he had the perfect opportunity to say "wailing and gnashing of teeth".    So much for you being the lord of the underworld.   The Bible is ashamed of you right now.  

God forgave me. 

19 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Irony:    lucifer using the words "bitching and moaning" when he had the perfect opportunity to say "wailing and gnashing of teeth".    So much for you being the lord of the underworld.   The Bible is ashamed of you right now.  

Please....

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

Who is responsible for the implementation of the new policy?

53 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

God forgave me. 

sad you say that now... where was this rule when these fucking liberals on here were threatening President Trump? I was just starting to like you.... you fucking blew it pussyboy coward... "IF" you did serve.... you just violated your oath fucknut!!!

3 minutes ago, kfools said:

Read rule 2. Always been a rule. There has been an uptick recently and it needs to be toned down a notch.

Another member, says nothing about a political figure....

5 minutes ago, kfools said:

Read rule 2. Always been a rule. There has been an uptick recently and it needs to be toned down a notch.

Sometimes it is necessary to tone down the crazy. There's plenty of options to insult other members without resorting to cheap threats of violence. 

• Thumb up 1
Just now, calguy said:

Sometimes it is necessary to tone down the crazy. There's plenty of options to insult other members without resorting to cheap threats of violence. 

STFU shilly willy