Guests feel free to register and post ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS FEEL FREE TO REGISTER AND POST ×
WELCOME NEW MEMBERS AND GUESTS ×

Ahhhhhh, Spycar is a little sniveling MORON!!!

10 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

One of my mods insisted on it.

Or maybe  .  .  .  "one of your mods" wanted  MidnightMax to waste his free-out-hell  card so that he can smite him back in here without any chance of him wriggling out of here ?

Slew and  .  .  .  vicious and vile move   .  .  .   if you ask me  !

Then again  .  .  .   it figures  .  .  .  

3 hours ago, JinnMartini said:

Owe, eye cee eet !

Seems a dumb exercise to me, nevertheless   .  .  .  

Not really. He had to use his get out of jail free card. If he breaks the rule again he’ll be back in hell room without a pass. 

ETA: Oops, I see you recognized that in a subsequent post. Never mind.

8 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

What that mod's done's a pretty sleazy and mean gimmick, if you ask me  .  .  .  

Depends if you consider it a violation of the rules. I do.  It was necessary to tone down the violent rhetoric on the forum, IMO. 

After the injustice that was done to Maineman, it seems refreshingly tied to actual rules. 

56 minutes ago, Olivaw said:

Depends if you consider it a violation of the rules. I do.  It was necessary to tone down the violent rhetoric on the forum, IMO. 

After the injustice that was done to Maineman, it seems refreshingly tied to actual rules. 

How about rounding up all you liberal, leftist hacks in corrals  and deport you all to some muslime shithole or the other  .  .  .  since you're so staunchly taking their side even when they behead one of your fellow Americans  .  .  .

Yeah  .  .  .  I'm all for it !

Good riddance too !

20 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

How about rounding up all you liberal, leftist hacks in corrals  and deport you all to some muslime shithole or the other  .  .  .  since you're so staunchly taking their side even when they behead one of your fellow Americans  .  .  .

Yeah  .  .  .  I'm all for it !

Good riddance too !

You’ve become incoherent. 

1 hour ago, Olivaw said:

spank me lover

5 hours ago, tunafish said:

That mod played games with me. Seems that mod might be abusing his powers?

Youbbbbbbet  they do !

Seen the abject reason posted by kfools to justify me being here ?

LoL

Wonder if that makes more damage to his  reputation and credibility than to my standing here   -----> which is quite low as it  is !

LOL