Good idea

lucifershammer

3 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I think it would be a good idea for the liberal mod to be the chief enforcer of the libs and out con mod do the  same for the cons. That squashes any cries of bias.

Let's talk this through when Rippy gets better.

I think we are both determined to do our best to moderate w/o bias, but having another person to bounce things off of is good.

The danger in formalizing some deal where we have a "Conservative Mod" and a "Liberal Mod" who can only moderate their own could make us look more even biased and could hamstring our work.

I'd rather work off informal consensus. I listen to Rippy, and he listens to me. We work it out, or appeal to Admin if we can't come to an agreement.

5 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

I think that is both mods stick to their own special trouble makers  ( y'all know who they are)then we have a better chance at turning them around and making the behave.

I think it would be great if we each take on our "special cases." Like I deal with Benson. No problem.

Rippy when he is well should straighten out whatever offending con he can w/o having to use mod powers. That is the best way of turning around bad behavior. I agree 100%.

Let's just avoid any appearance of a liberal mod/ con mod split "in public" or in any way limit mod actions (generally speaking) due to political ideology.

I'm confident Rippy and are smart and will use personal skills to deal with our problem children and develop or tactics as a team.

Bill

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

I think it would be great if we each take on our "special cases." Like I deal with Benson. No problem.

Rippy when he is well should straighten out whatever offending con he can w/o having to use mod powers. That is the best way of turning around bad behavior. I agree 100%.

Let's just avoid any appearance of a liberal mod/ con mod split "in public" or in any way limit mod actions (generally speaking) due to political ideology.

I'm confident Rippy and are smart and will use personal skills to deal with our problem children and develop or tactics as a team.

Bill

Did you see what I did for you?