Jump to content

BREAKING: Arizona Will Subpoena Dominion For ‘Software, Machines, And Ballots’ And ‘Could Be As Early As Tomorrow’


Recommended Posts

9 hours ago, Str8tEdge said:

Lets see if we can catch the democrats with the logs still intact unlike Michigan where then manually took out ALL the logs out of the machines. 😁

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, king of the county said:

Not sure what Florida uses but i have heard of no complaints 

If you'll notice, the only issues have been in DEEP democrat controlled cities in battleground states. 

 

There was likely fraud all over the place but democrats weren't able to produce hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots in places like Florida, etc. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

If you'll notice, the only issues have been in DEEP democrat controlled cities in battleground states. 

 

There was likely fraud all over the place but democrats weren't able to produce hundreds of thousands of fraudulent ballots in places like Florida, etc. 

wtf 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, king of the county said:

How hard is it to verify signatures?   Voter roles?   

Why? They already have been. Why should the country continue to entertain every absurdity that someone happens to dream up?

This election is over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, calguy said:

Why? They already have been. Why should the country continue to entertain every absurdity that someone happens to dream up?

This election is over.

 

like texas versus pa for rules changes like texas also had?

 

and then they all complained that the supreme court is afraid of china because they didn't rule in favor of texas (or trump).

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, calguy said:

Why? They already have been. Why should the country continue to entertain every absurdity that someone happens to dream up?

This election is over.

Because 1/3rd at the very least wants a forensic audit im all states and all allegations investigated to the fullest extent of the law ...

That's why...

You know ....real due process....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Str8tEdge said:

Depends on if someone manually removed the logs to hide the fraud like they did in Michigan. 

What's going to happen if they did?  Nothing.     And next time around it will be the same thing because they know they can get away with it.    There's no nipping it in the bud anymore.   It will have to become so egregious that it transcends politics before anything is actually done about it.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, crazyhole said:

What's going to happen if they did?  Nothing.     And next time around it will be the same thing because they know they can get away with it.    There's no nipping it in the bud anymore.   It will have to become so egregious that it transcends politics before anything is actually done about it.  

I’m not so sure about that. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Str8tEdge said:

I’m not so sure about that. 

I am.   A 2000 dollar check from the treasury in February will make up for whatever laws they broke for the majority of people that are worked up right now.    Do that again a few months later and lift the bullshit mask mandates and people will be happier than a pig in shit.   Its stupid, but it will work on the vast majority of people even with an economy thats tanking.   

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...