As postulated there was fraud. There is proof.

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can yourself review the forensic audit posted above in its entirety.    The president  must impose martial law.        

you just make my point for me The man is not a computer scientist He's an MBA and a political science major who headed up some companies that gives him no credentials to conduct this investigation wha

There was no fraud and you were harming democracy by convincing numbers of people that there was.Trump said before the election that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged. Tha

Posted Images

Hiroo Onoda (Japanese: 小野田 寛郎, Hepburn: Onoda Hiroo, 19 March 1922 – 16 January 2014) was an Imperial Japanese Army intelligence officer who fought in World War II and was a Japanese holdout who did not surrender at the war's end in August 1945. After the war ended Onoda spent 29 years hiding out in the Philippines until his former commander travelled from Japan to formally relieve him from duty by order of Emperor Shōwa in 1974.[1][2] He held the rank of second lieutenant in the Imperial Japanese Army. He was the penultimate Japanese soldier to surrender, with Teruo Nakamura surrendering later in 1974.

• MORON! 1
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

Didn't get past the first sentence where the investigator states he is an MBA and political science major

How is he qualified to conduct this investigation?

He slept in a Holiday Inn last night.

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, slideman said:

for a forensic investigation of voting machines I would think we would have a computer scientist not a business administration major.

Even with  evidence presented  you  find ways to  try to discredit it,  you are  embarrassing  yourself  more

Just now, EltonJohnson said:

Even with  evidence presented  you  find ways to  try to discredit it,  you are  embarrassing  yourself  more

As I've said so many times, show me a judge who agrees with you and we can talk about. Until then, it's just another insignificant shred of right wing bullshit.

I suspect that a "forensic investigation" of the voting machines after the fact would yield little information either way. My review of this so-called investigation indicates that that is so. The so-called investigation makes a lot of assertions that are basically made up out of whole cloth.

In part b section 2 they claim to know for a fact that Dominion designed the machines with the intention in mind of fraudulently miscounting votes. They are mind readers.

• Thumb up 1
5 minutes ago, calguy said:

Your generic brain is prone to following fantasies to some imagined, unreachable end.

gee, evolution while mutually evolving since conceived and replace those made the conception happen to sustain the population in the atmosphere so far would indicate first fertilized cell becomes the brain of the lifetime able to adapt with never staying the same detailstwice cradle to grave in a life cycle that lasts conceived to decomposed from now on.