What does Buttigieg know about transportation?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a good place for him to get experience and show whether or not he can elevate his abilities from being the mayor of a medium sized city to managing a department much larger than he's done in the

Buttigieg knows more than poor Kingaroo ever will. The guy taught himself Norwegian  during bathroom breaks. He is probably the smartest guy ever to run for president.

What does Buttigieg know about transportation?     A Hell of a lot more than your POS knows about being Prez

24 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

For what?   For screwing me out of about $150,000 with his Chinese tariffs.  That totally ruined the US grain markets for 3 years.   That's what for.

LIAR

On 12/15/2020 at 1:57 PM, king of the county said:

Joe Biden taps Pete Buttigieg as his transportation secretary

He would be the first gay cabinet secretary if his confirmation makes it through the Senate

By Morgan Phillips

President-elect Joe Biden tapped South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg to serve as Transportation Secretary in the new administration, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Buttigieg was one of the first former Democratic candidates to endorse Biden after the South Carolina primary. After that, Biden said of Buttigieg: "I don't think I've ever done this before, but he reminds me of my son Beau. I know that may not mean much to most people, but, to me, it's the highest compliment I can give any man or woman."

He would be the second gay cabinet secretary if his confirmation makes it through the Senate, after Richard Grenell served as acting Director of National Intelligence under President Trump.

Buttigieg could score much-needed experience in the role as many believe the 38-year-old will run for the presidency again.

The role of transportation secretary will be key to a bipartisan infrastructure package Biden has been pushing for. Trump himself pressed for an infrastructure deal earlier in his administration, but talks across the aisle fell apart over how to pay for such a bill.

Biden’s $2 trillion Build Back Better proposal looks to revive the economy and invest in schools, water systems, municipal transit and broadband access.

Buttigieg has emerged as a frontrunner for Transportation in recent days after earlier reports predicted he might be tapped for ambassador to China or the United Nations.

Other Democrats considered for the post included former Chicago mayor and Obama chief of staff Rahm Emanuel and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti. Emanuel received pushback from the left, with some saying he conspired as mayor to cover up an officer-involved shooting of a Black teen.

Black Lives Matter activists protested for days outside of Garcetti’s home over the news he might be tapped for the Biden cabinet. They’ve been critical of his handling of the LAPD and police brutality protests in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

How about Hunter Biden for ambassador to China!!!! Heheh

He's got that 'inside edge'!

9 minutes ago, nuckin futz said:

How about Hunter Biden for ambassador to China!!!! Heheh

He's got that 'inside edge'!

glad to see you admit the Bidens are crooked

2 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

For what?   For screwing me out of about $150,000 with his Chinese tariffs.  That totally ruined the US grain markets for 3 years.   That's what for.

They must be defeated if starving them is what it takes so be it 

22 minutes ago, king of the county said:

They must be defeated if starving them is what it takes so be it 

The Chinese did not suffer  even minor hunger. They simply bought  soybeans, wheat and corn from  Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina.

There is no war with China and no need for there to be one.

You are indeed simple-minded when it comes to world trade.

• Upvote 1
48 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

The Chinese did not suffer  even minor hunger. They simply bought  soybeans, wheat and corn from  Brazil, Paraguay, and Argentina.

Wake up woke one 

21 hours ago, XavierOnassis said:

Quoted for truth.   I wish the dumb fucking trump supporters had to starve, it would serve them right.