What does Buttigieg know about transportation?

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's a good place for him to get experience and show whether or not he can elevate his abilities from being the mayor of a medium sized city to managing a department much larger than he's done in the

Buttigieg knows more than poor Kingaroo ever will. The guy taught himself Norwegian  during bathroom breaks. He is probably the smartest guy ever to run for president.

What does Buttigieg know about transportation?     A Hell of a lot more than your POS knows about being Prez

On 12/15/2020 at 9:50 PM, king of the county said:

He stood up against chyna he made nato pay their share he fast tracked the vaccine ūüíȬ†

And he screwed me out of a $150,000  to when he put tariffs on China and China went and bought their soybeans from Brazil instead of the US.   That fucking trump cost me money and I'll never forgive him or the republicans for it.

28 minutes ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

And he screwed me out of a $150,000  to when he put tariffs on China and China went and bought their soybeans from Brazil instead of the US.   That fucking trump cost me money and I'll never forgive him or the republicans for it.

Fuck you onegood.

Lol

5 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

We are going to hear about so many shady deals total blunders and downright disgraceful behavior by this administration once he's out the door this January so brace yourself for a horror show. Hopefully enough people who voted this disaster in in 2016 and again in 2020 realize this can't happen again ever.

On 12/15/2020 at 3:02 PM, XavierOnassis said:

Buttigieg knows more than poor Kingaroo ever will. The guy taught himself Norwegian  during bathroom breaks. He is probably the smartest guy ever to run for president.

That is an idiotic statement. You know nothing about leadership or management. You don't put someone in a position of leadership just because they are smart. Lots of great leaders have intelligence in other areas other than academics. 

It is also an idiotic statement to even suggest he is one of the smartest guys to run for president. He isn't even close. Lincoln and Jefferson are light years smarter than Pete. Pete can't even hold Adam's bath water. 

I have forgotten more about leadership and management than Pete will ever know. He is just an ivory tower twit that hasn't any real world experiences. History is littered with highly intelligent academic types that drag down society with their idiotic ideas of policy. 

You only value someone's schooling and not real experience. 

2 hours ago, Redoctober said:

That is an idiotic statement. You know nothing about leadership or management. You don't put someone in a position of leadership just because they are smart. Lots of great leaders have intelligence in other areas other than academics. 

It is also an idiotic statement to even suggest he is one of the smartest guys to run for president. He isn't even close. Lincoln and Jefferson are light years smarter than Pete. Pete can't even hold Adam's bath water. 

I have forgotten more about leadership and management than Pete will ever know. He is just an ivory tower twit that hasn't any real world experiences. History is littered with highly intelligent academic types that drag down society with their idiotic ideas of policy. 

I concur Joe is also another one with no experience in the real world 

12 hours ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Good fuck chyna they tried to kill all of us wake up 

10 hours ago, Redoctober said:

I would pick Buttigeig over you any day of the week. You suck at  PR, that is for sure. All you do is hurl dumb insults.

25 minutes ago, XavierOnassis said:

I would pick Buttigeig over you any day of the week. You suck at  PR, that is for sure. All you do is hurl dumb insults.

Of course you would. I'm not a leftist.

I hurl insults are morons like you who make vapid statements about intelligence. You are just a teacher. You know nothing about leadership or management. 

You throw plenty of insults around here. Put on your big girl panties and grow thicker skin. 

I'm not in the PR business. 

BTW, I've done more to cultivate talent and help people get better jobs than you ever did in school. My teaching abilities in management and leadership is far more important and useful than your pretend teaching. I would get poorly educated people and teach them how the real world works and how to make it in that world. 

On 12/15/2020 at 3:57 PM, king of the county said:

Joe Biden taps Pete Buttigieg as his transportation secretary

He would be the first gay cabinet secretary if his confirmation makes it through the Senate

By Morgan Phillips

President-elect Joe Biden tapped South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg to serve as Transportation Secretary in the new administration, the Wall Street Journal reported.

Buttigieg was one of the first former Democratic candidates to endorse Biden after the South Carolina primary. After that, Biden said of Buttigieg: "I don't think I've ever done this before, but he reminds me of my son Beau. I know that may not mean much to most people, but, to me, it's the highest compliment I can give any man or woman."

He would be the second gay cabinet secretary if his confirmation makes it through the Senate, after Richard Grenell served as acting Director of National Intelligence under President Trump.

Buttigieg could score much-needed experience in the role as many believe the 38-year-old will run for the presidency again.

The role of transportation secretary will be key to a bipartisan infrastructure package Biden has been pushing for. Trump himself pressed for an infrastructure deal earlier in his administration, but talks across the aisle fell apart over how to pay for such a bill.

Biden’s $2 trillion Build Back Better proposal looks to revive the economy and invest in schools, water systems, municipal transit and broadband access.

Buttigieg has emerged as a frontrunner for Transportation in recent days after earlier reports predicted he might be tapped for ambassador to China or the United Nations.

Other Democrats considered for the post included former Chicago mayor and Obama chief of staff Rahm Emanuel and Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti. Emanuel received pushback from the left, with some saying he conspired as mayor to cover up an officer-involved shooting of a Black teen.

Black Lives Matter activists protested for days outside of Garcetti’s home over the news he might be tapped for the Biden cabinet. They’ve been critical of his handling of the LAPD and police brutality protests in the wake of the death of George Floyd.

Buttigieg understands transportation better than anybody. 

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, OneGoodLiberal said:

Nope, trump and his idiot supporters are going to pay dearly for this.  I'll never vote for another republican again ever, as long as I live.

no such thing as a good liberal