Please restore Maineman's Avatar.

SpyCar

I've been in PM contact with him about the beef he's had with kfools.

There was miscommunication. MM thought kfools was pissing on his $20 donation (like it was nothing) when kfools meant no disrespect whatsoever. I explained that it was no easy to link real names and screen names and he was simply trying to give the prober person credit.

I also suggested he re-read the thread and maybe he's see that it was he who "went off" in that thread, not kfools.

He's written me back that after reading that I was right. He sent an apology to kfools and another $20.

Right after that his avatar was hijacked.

Please put it back.

Bill

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

I've been in PM contact with him about the beef he's had with kfools.

There was miscommunication. MM thought kfools was pissing on his $20 donation (like it was nothing) when kfools meant no disrespect whatsoever. I explained that it was no easy to link real names and screen names and he was simply trying to give the prober person credit.

I also suggested he re-read the thread and maybe he's see that it was he who "went off" in that thread, not kfools.

He's written me back that after reading that I was right. He sent an apology to kfools and another $20.

Right after that his avatar was hijacked.

Please put it back.

Bill

As long as he remains in hell anything goes. The moment he is released then everything will restored. 

2 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

As long as he remains in hell anything goes. The moment he is released then everything will restored. 

Please let him out of Hell. He just donated to the site (pre-Hell) and he sent an apology (pre-Hell) to kfools. He admitted to me that he made a mistake (pre-Hell).

Those actions--taken in sincerity--should free him. Can you do that?

Bill

11 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Please let him out of Hell. He just donated to the site (pre-Hell) and he sent an apology (pre-Hell) to kfools. He admitted to me that he made a mistake (pre-Hell).

Those actions--taken in sincerity--should free him. Can you do that?

Bill

No because I was asked to put him there and he will have to remain there for I'm guessing  48 hours the time six is allowed to torture him.

1 minute ago, lucifershammer said:

No because I was asked to put him there and he will have to remain there for I'm guessing  48 hours the time six is allowed to torture him.

Why is he in there? I thought we were moderating the forum?

Please release him now.

Bill

5 hours ago, kfools said:

Not gonna lie. 

That fucking pissed me off like I havent been pissed off in a long time. 

He completely misread your intent. That was his fault not yours. He did not see that initially. He really believed that you were pissing on his small donation. You--of course--were not.

I hope he sent a nice apology. I think is was a little ashamed of himself for being in the wrong and he manned up to that. At least with me.

Thanks for working that out.

Best to all in the @kfools home!

Bill

1 hour ago, SpyCar said:

@lucifershammer Mainemain is still in Hell. Please spring him.

What the holy fuck? 

@lucifershammer send this cunt back to hell. And make @SixShooter a god mod again until fucking Christmas.  

Replace MMs profile picture with the biggest  blue dick you can find and pin his top three threads. 

@SixShooter have fun....lol obliterating those threads. 

One day you'll learn how to deal with these fucks like I do. 

This mustached fuck is not redeemable

14 minutes ago, kfools said:

I cant do that.

I'm sorry. Hes your friend. I cant allow people to mess with site funding or there won't be a site to fund.

We came down on your side on the threats...Maineman had a chance.

I thought he sent you a donation and an apology?

What happened? I'm somewhat in the dark here.

Bill