Jump to content

Recommended Posts

25 minutes ago, kfools said:

Done 

.

good day

 

Good evening Sir,

May I ask a favor? 

No, it is not about MM who?

More important business.

 

NHB forum.     Post a song up , computer boy (I don't know how).

For me.

Not for you.   It makes me drink.....and smile.      (It reminds me.....of me).

 

"I Need A Hero".  (lyrics)

                                                             Bonnie Tyler.                                             🥃

 

Link to post
7 minutes ago, Taipan said:

Good evening Sir,

May I ask a favor? 

No, it is not about MM who?

More important business.

 

NHB forum.     Post a song up , computer boy (I don't know how).

For me.

Not for you.   It makes me drink.....and smile.      (It reminds me.....of me).

 

"I Need A Hero".  (lyrics)

                                                             Bonnie Tyler.                                             🥃

 

Pull the song up on your pc or phone. Copy the link at the top. Right click here and hit post. 

 

Video will be up.

Link to post
12 minutes ago, kfools said:

Pull the song up on your pc or phone. Copy the link at the top. Right click here and hit post. 

 

Video will be up.

 

OK.

I have 2 windows open on a Window 10 lap top.

One .......has my favorite song.    The Highwayman.

I can feel my temperature rising.   I am going to look real stupid.....and then I will loose my temper.

 I will try hard......not punch a hole in the nearest wall.

 

What does .......'copy the link at the top'...............mean?

 

If you don't want to teach me this......then don't.

I'll go on down the road without it.

It won't hurt me none.                                  I am real sumbitch !!                                   🥃

Link to post
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

What does .......'copy the link at the top'...............mean?

 

It means:

 

-type the title of the song you want to upload in your search machine   .  .   .  google, firefox  .  .  .  whatever .

-once it shows, copy the link up left in the search field.

-get back here and click on the "reply to this topic" button.

-in this field, right-click  on the mouse and click on  "paste"  .  .  .

 

The song should be there for all to see.

 

Remember to click on the bottom-right  button of  "no"  to the prompt of  "if you prefer to have your link posted as  .  .  . url  (link)  instead !

 

Et voilà , the scrambled eggs are ready !

 

Link to post
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

 

OK.

I have 2 windows open on a Window 10 lap top.

One .......has my favorite song.    The Highwayman.

I can feel my temperature rising.   I am going to look real stupid.....and then I will loose my temper.

 I will try hard......not punch a hole in the nearest wall.

 

What does .......'copy the link at the top'...............mean?

 

If you don't want to teach me this......then don't.

I'll go on down the road without it.

It won't hurt me none.                                  I am real sumbitch !!                                   🥃

 

You may not give a shit about it  .  .  .  but you're the guy I feel most comfortable to interact with !

 

Luv  ya  auld  cowboy !

Link to post
6 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

It means:

 

-type the title of the song you want to upload in your search machine   .  .   .  google, firefox  .  .  .  whatever .

-once it shows, copy the link up left in the search field.

-get back here and click on the "reply to this topic" button.

-in this field, right-click  on the mouse and click on  "paste"  .  .  .

 

The song should be there for all to see.

 

Remember to click on the bottom-right  button of  "no"  to the prompt of  "if you prefer to have your link posted as  .  .  . url  (link)  instead !

 

Et voilà , the scrambled eggs are ready !

 

I looked.

"copy the link".you tube

I don't have  that option on my screen.

Link to post
12 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

You may not give a shit about it  .  .  .  but you're the guy I feel most comfortable to interact with !

 

Luv  ya  auld  cowboy !

How do you bring the video up on line?

(I am trying).

Link to post
4 minutes ago, JinnMartini said:

 

Or this one:

 

 

when I punch the link......I get 2 slots.........

I punch in  hiqhwayman.

The other.....You-tube.

 

Your video will come up.

Mine.......won't.

Do you know why?

Link to post
1 hour ago, Taipan said:

 

OK.

I have 2 windows open on a Window 10 lap top.

One .......has my favorite song.    The Highwayman.

I can feel my temperature rising.   I am going to look real stupid.....and then I will loose my temper.

 I will try hard......not punch a hole in the nearest wall.

 

What does .......'copy the link at the top'...............mean?

 

If you don't want to teach me this......then don't.

I'll go on down the road without it.

It won't hurt me none.                                  I am real sumbitch !!                                   🥃

 

 

Okay, try this:

 

1 - find the song you want in the search engine you're most familiar with (google, firefox, safari  .  .  .  whatever) .

2 - click on "play" .

3 - a few seconds into the playing of the song, right click on the mouse.

 

At this point you should get a bunch of options!

 

4 - Click on  "copy URL (address) ".

 

5 - get back here and left-click on  "reply to this topic"  button.

 

6 - right-click on the "reply-field".

 

7 -  Click "no" on the prompt of whether you would like to have the URL posted as a link instead.

 

Let me know.

Link to post
1 minute ago, Taipan said:

when I punch the link......I get 2 slots.........

I punch in  hiqhwayman.

The other.....You-tube.

 

Your video will come up.

Mine.......won't.

Do you know why?

 

Please post who the performer of "your"  "highwayman"  is.

Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...