I petition to release five x five...

rippy38

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

But at the request of the motherfucker who owns this site.  

I know--but as we all know--our dear owner is occasionally prone to rash decisions in moments of high stress.

It's like Nixon, one has to read the situation and know when to go slow. KWIM? As with supraTruth.

Five is well loved on this forum. He is a moderating pest--to be sure--but he's a kind-hearted guy and is popular here despite the videos.

It is Christmas time. Let's be charitable to people who are hurting--which includes Five. 

Bill

16 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I know--but as we all know--our dear owner is occasionally prone to rash decisions in moments of high stress.

It's like Nixon, one has to read the situation and know when to go slow. KWIM? As with supraTruth.

Five is well loved on this forum. He is a moderating pest--to be sure--but he's a kind-hearted guy and is popular here despite the videos.

It is Christmas time. Let's be charitable to people who are hurting--which includes Five. 

Bill

Five blew it big time. I gave him options to be a member and he refused. Therefore he is gone.

5 hours ago, lucifershammer said:

Five blew it big time. I gave him options to be a member and he refused. Therefore he is gone.

The only way to deal with Five IMO is to put this posts on "moderation" so they need approval before showing up. Or ban him.

But...

4 minutes ago, kfools said:

@lucifershammer

If you do unban him make him bills problem.  He will live to regret it.

Five will be reasonable at first Bill,you will see.

I know what he will do.

I'm not sure if when @rippy38 is willing to do--but my hope is that when he gets well--that we could split the duties of approving his posts. I think he needs to be on "moderation" (meaning approval). Doing this is a pain.

I offered to split the duties with LH previously, as I knew the whole burden was on him. And it was work.

I am willing to approve his posts and make him my case project. If others wish to clear posts, that would be great. Otherwise I will do it.

If he "earns it," I might eventually allow a probation. He screws up and it goes away. Will will very likely regret it, but I'll take on this problem. OK?

He fails with us and that's his last opportunity. Deal?

Bill

On 12/14/2020 at 10:05 PM, rippy38 said:

... and let him run Hell.

Everyone wins.

Says 5's advocate.

Just go ahead and PM me your phone number, give me permission to pass your number along to 5 and a month from now we'll have this same conversation. 

13 hours ago, teacher said:

Says 5's advocate.

Just go ahead and PM me your phone number, give me permission to pass your number along to 5 and a month from now we'll have this same conversation. 

Lol

I get it... my train of thought is that the guy will probably never really go away, so making him ruler of Hell might work to pacify him.

Do you really think he is gone forever?

15 hours ago, teacher said:

Says 5's advocate.

What kind of dipshit would give a loon like Five their personal phone number?

OMG!

One would need to be a fucking moron.

Bill