• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

I am not in a great mood tonight. Get off this thread or you can join the fucking blue helmet!

C’mon man. It comes across as petty.  That crap is normal for some of these boys but you’re better than this. 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, maineman said:

You’re a silly little internet prick.... nothing about your pedantic abuse of power is amusing in any way.

Can't wait to fuck you over asshole. I'm searching gay sailor pics for your new avvy now. Enjoy it bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Haha 1
7 minutes ago, kfools said:

Most days. Not today. That fucker MM has me seeing red. 

Good day Olivaw. Hope you have a good week. 

Character needs to be every day, not just when it is easy. 

Have a good week. 

55 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

Meh.  Cal is ok and DLN just gets kind of obnoxious sometimes.  Benson needs to have his balls stepped on by the mods every now and then for spamming but he's fine, just mentally retarded.  

But has any of them posted a post even worth commenting on? 🤣

No. So why would I clutter by feed with trash? 

51 minutes ago, tunafish said:

$20.00

Candy ass communist

What  do you expect

@maineman step up.

Your wife gives marvelous throat hugs according to you.

@Str8tEdge he still ranting about you son?

Not directly since the rule change. 😆

He makes vague comments about drug overdosed and dead sailors but claims he's not referring to my son. 

3 minutes ago, SixShooter said:

Can't wait to fuck you over asshole. I'm searching gay sailor pics for your new avvy now. Enjoy it bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What is really telling here is that you place such importance in this impending use of power... and I really could give zero fucks.  It’s like you’re angling for votes for homecoming king.  Have fun.

39 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

But has any of them posted a post even worth commenting on? 🤣

No. So why would I clutter by feed with trash? 

IMO, yeah.   You can have discussions with Cal. Just don't go into it with a preconceived bias.  DLN  is fine but obviously is guilty of PWI more often than is healthy.    

3 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

IMO, yeah.   You can have discussions with Cal. Just don't go into it with a preconceived bias.  DLN  is fine but obviously is guilty of PWI more often than is healthy.    

I've never seen a post from Calguy that merited a response so in my opinion he's no different than the other two. 

The ignore feature is for convenience. 

17 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I used to not ignore but those three in particular literally spam the same shit over and over it you try and engage? You end up losing IQ points. 🤣

DullEdge can't handle being called out on his shit.

26 minutes ago, Str8tEdge said:

I used to not ignore but those three in particular literally spam the same shit over and over it you try and engage? You end up losing IQ points. 🤣

Calguy is solid man. 

Never had an ounce of trouble with him.

I find it interesting that a lot of people believe they have a right to to be here and post...

Aren't we all just guests/visitors?
It's a place to come and have discussions, to vent by bitching, pissing and moaning while wondering, "who the fuck are these people and are they really like this?"
I cringe when I see the disrespect towards @kfools when it's his game on his court...I've seen some shit posted to him that I would have bypassed hell and put them in the grave...IE buh-bye forever...

it's a dance for him to decide where the line is, when it's crossed and what to do about it as he wants it to be successful like we all do...so how about we act like it and show some respect and let him run things...or GTFO...this ain't jr high...

• Downvote 1
  • Thumb up 1
8 hours ago, kfools said:

When do I get the donor perk?  And why not make a donor perk the ability to IGNORE another donor?

I apologize, I was unaware you donated. I can check with your initials and I will activate your perk right away. 

I am currently working on software so donors can ignore donors. That was a plot hole I didn't think of. 

What are the initials of your PP donation MM

[Maineman gave me his initials here which of course you fucks don't get to know ever]

To make sure I confirmed it was him [As plebs and trolls tell me all the time they donated when they didn't] I ask the amount. That's it....just wanted to confirm he donated so I could activate his donor perk. 

In the amount of $20?

what?  that isn't enough?  go fuck yourself.

I guarantee you it'll be the last money I give to you, you, ungrateful REMF son of a bitch

Um...I was just trying to confirm your info asshole! Obviously I get messages from idiots who claim they donated as they want the perk but when I check to confirm they did not. 

I was going to thank you for helping the site out with your donation, but as usual you act like a scumbag. Ill just send it back you can go FUCK YOURSELF!

Also minus your initials I am posting this conversation because you are one hell of a scumbag. Jesus. Just wanted to confirm.

Now, one of you assholes hit the donate button and send me $20 bucks. I will refund the blue helmet and you can personally send his fucking ass to hell till Christmas!

I sent you 20 bucks to make up for the Mainefag and his stupidity.

Now quit your whining ...

• Thumb up 1
8 hours ago, kfools said:

Now, one of you assholes hit the donate button and send me $20 bucks

I donated $20.61 this month BUT that is our secret. That might have to carry a few months !

Anyhow...I'm not saying Mainvain* is a stolen valor MOFO BUT if I found out he was E-1 washout...I wouldn't be surprised in the least. 

When I served in MDW (Military District of Washington) as a Army land transportation operator (a driver) I came in contact with a lot of officers and they all acted like educated leaders of troops...none of them behaved like a child. Which is typical behavior for Mainvain*.

Maybe he got hit in the head with a anchor or something and that would explain his behavior or his E-1 discharge.

* slang for a penis where I come from

• Thumb up 1
13 hours ago, ROG62 said:

I find it interesting that a lot of people believe they have a right to to be here and post...

Aren't we all just guests/visitors?
It's a place to come and have discussions, to vent by bitching, pissing and moaning while wondering, "who the fuck are these people and are they really like this?"
I cringe when I see the disrespect towards @kfools when it's his game on his court...I've seen some shit posted to him that I would have bypassed hell and put them in the grave...IE buh-bye forever...

it's a dance for him to decide where the line is, when it's crossed and what to do about it as he wants it to be successful like we all do...so how about we act like it and show some respect and let him run things...or GTFO...this ain't jr high...

Those who whine about mods and site admin policies need to get a life.