Why has this thread "Who Cuts Your Lawn?" been sent to the Spam Room?

SpyCar

I don't care about this thread, it is racist and fucked up, but just because a commercial spammers posts in a thread is not a good reason to move the whole thread to the Spam Room.

Instead the post should be hidden and the commercial spammer should be banned. 

5 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

I don't care about this thread, it is racist and fucked up, but just because a commercial spammers posts in a thread is not a good reason to move the whole thread to the Spam Room.

Instead the post should be hidden and the commercial spammer should be banned. 

All that happened and a years old thread was spammes

21 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

All that happened and a years old thread was spammes

So? A thread was spammed. That is reason to hide the spam post but not to move the whole thread to the Spam room.

This is a moderating decision and you are interfering in our work.

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

So? A thread was spammed. That is reason to hide the spam post but not to move the whole thread to the Spam room.

This is a moderating decision and you are interfering in our work.

It's  a goddamed 4 year old thread.  Bill you're pissing me off .. quit bitching about every little thing.  Do your job or I will find someone who will. 

9 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

It's  a goddamed 4 year old thread.  Bill you're pissing me off .. quit bitching about every little thing.  Do your job or I will find someone who will. 

Then two us us are pissed off. You need to come off your fucking high horse and start treating the mods with respect.

You are fucking up badly at your job. If anyone needs to be replaced, it is YOU.

I'm trying to do the job, you keep interfering.

15 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Then two us us are pissed off. You need to come off your fucking high horse and start treating the mods with respect.

You are fucking up badly at your job. If anyone needs to be replaced, it is YOU.

I'm trying to do the job, you keep interfering.

I'm seconds away from firing you. You will not second guess the other mods decision and you will not second guess me.  When the rubber hits the road I have to do what's best for thos site and I won't answer to you for everything I have to do. Get with the program or get out.  Your choices. 

Just now, lucifershammer said:

I'm seconds away from firing you. You will not second guess the other mods decision and you will not second guess me.  When the rubber hits the road I have to do what's best for thos site and I won't answer to you for everything I have to do. Get with the program or get out.  Your choices. 

You are on a serious power trip.

It has been like this since day one. You have no idea how to lead or how to build a team. You have shown me zero respect since I started. You have it in your mind that I'm your bitch and you are my boss.

You embarrassed us all by saying you planned on reading (or already had red) pmurT's PM's. That made us all look bad. Really bad.

You have been told explicitly not to interfere in moderating, yet you continue to do so.

I'm trying to do an honest job here and you get in the way, make insults, and act like the aggrieved party when you are fucking up.

Maybe you should move on?

11 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

You are on a serious power trip.

It has been like this since day one. You have no idea how to lead or how to build a team. You have shown me zero respect since I started. You have it in your mind that I'm your bitch and you are my boss.

You embarrassed us all by saying you planned on reading (or already had red) pmurT's PM's. That made us all look bad. Really bad.

You have been told explicitly not to interfere in moderating, yet you continue to do so.

I'm trying to do an honest job here and you get in the way, make insults, and act like the aggrieved party when you are fucking up.

Maybe you should move on?

If anyone goes it's you.  

16 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

If anyone goes it's you.  

Already trying to take my title? LOL

I was given a job to do. You are making that nearly impossible.

One of us has acted in accordance with the board rules and the other has disregarded the rules and abused his powers.

You can't treat people with the level of disrespect that do without expecting pushback.

I don't think power agrees with you.

2 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

Already trying to take my title? LOL

I was given a job to do. You are making that nearly impossible.

One of us has acted in accordance with the board rules and the other has disregarded the rules and abused his powers.

You can't treat people with the level of disrespect that do without expecting pushback.

I don't think power agrees with you.

Just showing you your next step in the evolution of this forum. Bill you vex me, and I'm getting tired of fighting with you. If you cannot get with the program I will fire you and find someone who can

Your choice.