Jump to content

Threatening Political Leaders


SpyCar
 Share

Recommended Posts

@kfools @lucifershammer @rippy38

 

Yesterday Antifakiller, when asked "any guess's on how soon your Lying ConMan resigns to get pardonned by pence???" gave this response:

 

Right after they they line up Soros, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, and Schumer one behind the other and fill their heads with one round of a Nitro 700 express. 

 

 

I think there should be serious consequences for this threat. These type posts put this website in jeopardy.

 

Currently the post is hidden (by Rippy) but with no consequences and no points.

 

I think the punishment should be revisited.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I see "views," but no responses to a serious threat of violence to Joe Biden.

 

I hit Scout for a far more innocuous comment about Donald Trump.

 

Threatening presidents and a president-elect is no joke. This needs action IMO.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, kfools said:

Where is the threat?

 

A threat is "I will,I shall," etc.

 

Saying "They" doesn't mean anything.  Threats need to be fleshed out. 

 

If tunafish says "You are gonna meet my baseball bat" thats a threat.

 

If he says "I wish someone would beat you with a baseball bat" it isn't a threat. 

 

 

This is why I issued no points, and engaged in discussion with the member... basically just reminding them of the rule, before they took it over the edge.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I will say this too...

 

Given today's political climate, threats against govt entities should be given a bit more scrutiny

 

If I threatened another poster, it's a bad look for the board... but if I threatened Nancy Pelosi, it could have far greater implications for the board than just a "bad look".

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I will say this too...

 

Given today's political climate, threats against govt entities should be give a bit more scruity.

 

If I threatened another poster, it's a bad look for the board... but if I threatened Nancy Pelosi, it could have far great implications for the board than just a "bad look".

Semantics are a pain.  But as you know well our members love to push into the grey areas. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Semantics are a pain.  But as you know well our members love to push into the grey areas. 

 

Not fucking semantics. These are fucking threats. We should stomp in this shit.

 

The Secret Service would take a very dim view of:

 

Right after they they line up Soros, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, and Schumer one behind the other and fill their heads with one round of a Nitro 700 express. 

 

This is fucked up and having posts like that up will get this site the sort of attention we need least 

 

Really not smart guys! Use your powers of critical thinking on this one.

 

Bill

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, SpyCar said:

 

Not fucking semantics. These are fucking threats. We should stomp in this shit.

 

The Secret Service would take a very dim view of:

 

Right after they they line up Soros, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, and Schumer one behind the other and fill their heads with one round of a Nitro 700 express. 

 

This is fucked up and having posts like that up will get this site the sort of attention we need least 

 

Really not smart guys! Use your powers of critical thinking on this one.

 

Bill

 

 

 

Did you read the second half of my response on the subject?

 

I agree with you, without all the shouting of course.

 

You don't have to get all belligerent to make a point here... it's just us talking.

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

Don't beat around the bush man... speak your mind!

 

Lol

 

 

 

It means I'm going you yoke you.

 

I know that. You know that. Have I made my point?

 

tunafish once threatens to hit me with a baseball bat. Actual threat. Got time in Hell.

 

From then on if he mentions a "baseball ball" he knows he's getting across the same threat "in code." Same effect.

 

Not good to have veiled threats what push very more closely to the line. Just have none. No threats, no death wishes, no I hope your family catches Covid and you all die" type of bullshit.

 

Done. Finished. Over. Do that and the forum will grow. Fail and we will lose the center.

 

The moderate conservative like SixShooter don't like this any more than I do. I

 

If you want this to be a place only populated by extremists kooks allow veiled threats to proliferate. Sane people do not receiving threats or death-wishes on their families as an enjoyable an internet experience.

 

How you want only kooks around here?

 

Bill (speaking for the non-kook coalition)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

Not fucking semantics. These are fucking threats. We should stomp in this shit.

 

The Secret Service would take a very dim view of:

 

Right after they they line up Soros, Biden, Harris, Pelosi, and Schumer one behind the other and fill their heads with one round of a Nitro 700 express. 

 

This is fucked up and having posts like that up will get this site the sort of attention we need least 

 

Really not smart guys! Use your powers of critical thinking on this one.

 

Bill

 

 

 

I've been here for over s decade and I've seen much worse. Wanna know what I haven't seen? The cops fucking with this site.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

I will say this too...

 

Given today's political climate, threats against govt entities should be give a bit more scruity.

 

If I threatened another poster, it's a bad look for the board... but if I threatened Nancy Pelosi, it could have far great implications for the board than just a "bad look".

 

For damn sure! With shouting included!!! LOL.

 

FFS guys. Damn.

 

We can not have any threats on presidents, president-elect, Pelosi or anybody on this forum.

 

Do I really have to say this? You agree, right Rippy?

 

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, SpyCar said:

 

It means I'm going you yoke you.

 

I know that. You know that. Have I made my point?

 

tunafish once threatens to hit me with a baseball bat. Actual threat. Got time in Hell.

 

From then on if he mentions a "baseball ball" he knows he's getting across the same threat "in code." Same effect.

 

Not good to have veiled threats what push very more closely to the line. Just have none. No threats, no death wishes, no I hope your family catches Covid and you all die" type of bullshit.

 

Done. Finished. Over. Do that and the forum will grow. Fail and we will lose the center.

 

The moderate conservative like SixShooter don't like this any more than I do. I

 

If you want this to be a place only populated by extremists kooks allow veiled threats to proliferate. Sane people do not receiving threats or death-wishes on their families as an enjoyable an internet experience.

 

How you want only kooks around here?

 

Bill (speaking for the non-kook coalition)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

We know who the looks are, and we should address them as needed.

 

I hid posts and warned two of them a couple of days ago, and have had no issues since.

 

Let's play it from there.

 

You get more flies with honey Bill... you should know this.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I've been here for over s decade and I've seen much worse. Wanna know what I haven't seen? The cops fucking with this site.

If it grows like fools wants it too, it will get noticed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, rippy38 said:

We know who the looks are, and we should address them as needed.

 

I hid posts and warned two of them a couple of days ago, and have had no issues since.

 

Let's play it from there.

 

You get more flies with honey Bill... you should know this.

 

 

As kfools said and I said earlier direct threats should be handled ..indirect or ambiguous  threats not so much.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

This place was on fire until the split.

We had some grade a nuts on here and it was fun as hell.

Nightsralker,  chickie, littlehawk ect.

Of course I wasn't around for all that, but I could imagine.

 

I have been on some really good small boards that were very fun. Small fires tend to burn hot!

 

The first board I ever posted regularly on was completely unmoderated. There truly were no rules. It was glorious mayhem. The host didn't even know we were there for almost two years... completely under the radar.

 

This place is as close as it has come to it as of late. Good stuff for sure.

 

Now, I'm a cop.

 

Lol

 

 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, rippy38 said:

We know who the looks are, and we should address them as needed.

 

I hid posts and warned two of them a couple of days ago, and have had no issues since.

 

Let's play it from there.

 

You get more flies with honey Bill... you should know this.

 

 

 

If you are able get tunafish, whiteboy, and Antifakiller under control, please be my guest.

 

I have no desire to punish these guys but having this be a site where member get threatened will drive the site down.

 

If you can pull off the honey approach, more power to you and vaio con dios! LOL.

 

Bill

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

As kfools said and I said earlier direct threats should be handled ..indirect or ambiguous  threats not so much.

 

That's bogus. It just moves the treats to codes. No member should ever be threatened on this forum. Not by direct threats, indirect threats, ambiguous threats, or any code threats. No threats. None.

 

The (sane) membership deserves that much.

 

Bill

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, SpyCar said:

@lucifershammer

 

Please spank Benson for the "threat post" that was just reported (and hidden by @rippy38).

 

This one is flagrant and requires time in Hell. For sure.

 

3 days? Your call.

 

Bill

I need direct links to these posts I'm not spending 10 minutes searching logs.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...