I need a conservative mod to balance things here on the board.

I will now take your recommendation on which member would be best for the job. There are several member such as pmurT who will not be considered.  This is for suggestions, the popular guy won't get the job . I need a solid conservative to balance the board. This thread will run until Tuesday and then I will make a decision. 

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

DUCK615! Who else?

LOL         there  you go  fuck head ^^^^^      you are one of the nastiest fucks on  this forum  and have no business  being a mod  here

safe spaces are for faggots

4 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

That's the plan. 

The problem you will run into is that most moderates don't want a position of authority.

I know that the school of thought is that this makes them perfect for the job, but if they don't want the job, well... the quandary.

Lol

2 minutes ago, rippy38 said:

The problem you will run into is that most moderates don't want a position of authority.

I know that the school of thought is that this makes them perfect for the job, but if they don't want the job, well... the quandary.

Lol

You are on my list

13 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

I will now take your recommendation on which member would be best for the job. There are several member such as pmurT who will not be considered.  This is for suggestions, the popular guy won't get the job . I need a solid conservative to balance the board. This thread will run until Tuesday and then I will make a decision. 

rippy or old mack

• Thumb up 1
1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

I'd like to try out @Old Mack

I believe in the Constitution above all things as the rule of law in the United States.

I try my best to be just like I am BUT everybody wants you to be just like them.

Bob Dylan

free-speech.jpg

1 hour ago, lucifershammer said:

Wait, there's a mod here who isn't Deplorable?  You feel you need somebody maybe a bit to the left, but not too far left of Genghis Khan?  

I suggest you do NOT require a literacy test.

• Haha 1