Do as I say not as I do

anywhere in Austin, Mayor Steve Adler tells Bill Hemmer on 'America's Newsroom.'

Austin Mayor Steve Adler recorded a video of himself urging the public to “stay home if you can” while he vacationed in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico. 

"Stay home if you can ... this is not the time to relax,” Adler said in the clip posted to Facebook. 

Adler did not disclose he was at a timeshare after flying on a private jet with eight guests, including immediate and extended family. 

The Mexico trip was one day after Adler hosted a wedding with 20 guests for his daughter at a boutique hotel in Austin.

13 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well it's kinda like trump attacking Obama for golfing and using a teleprompter then doing and using. 

Trump never directed his hypocrisy at me. He only trash-talks other big shots. It's like pro-wrestling.

Pelosi, Fauci, and the others seem to only attack me, never their own kind. Not a fair fight.

5 minutes ago, BornRetarded said:

Trump never directed his hypocrisy at me. He only trash-talks other big shots. It's like pro-wrestling.

Pelosi, Fauci, and the others seem to only attack me, never their own kind. Not a fair fight.

Never heard trump trash anybody unless they didn't tote his line of bullshit. 

23 minutes ago, Dontlooknow said:

Well it's kinda like trump attacking Obama for golfing and using a teleprompter then doing and using. 

This is where the term TDS comes from.   Why was your first thought after reading an article about the mayor of Austin about Trump?    

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, crazyhole said:

This is where the term TDS comes from.   Why was your first thought after reading an article about the mayor of Austin about Trump?    

It's called relativism. Meaning if they didn't hold trump responsible for it. I won't hold anybody responsible for it. 

39 minutes ago, lucifershammer said:

Do as I say not as I do

TRANSLATION:

Austin Mayor, Mr. Steve, is my hero. For obvious reasons. He created the style I use, to moderate this forum, a style which I immortalized in this thread's title :)